Smaug’s Real World Lessons.
453 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Smaug sleeping on the couch in the living room. Then he is woken up by Tohru yelling.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi! Kanna! Smaug! Breakfast is ready!"

Then the camera shows everyone eating. Smaug down his soup.

Kobayashi:"This miso soup is good."

Tohru:"Thank you. I made it using only ingredients from this world, too."

When everyone is done eating Kobayashi and Kanna get ready to leave.

Kobayashi/Kanna:"We're off!"

Tohru:"Yes, watch out for cars! Kanna. make sure you don't destroy them if you run into one."

Smaug:"But if you do. Kill the human and eat any witnesses."

Kanna:"Yup."

Then they leave and once the door closes.

Tohru:"Yes! This morning I wasn't chastised by Miss Kobayashi for any mistakes. It was a perfect morning."

Smaug:"I'm surprised."

Tohru:"What does that mean!"

Smaug just shrugs his shoulder and goes to the couch and sleep. Tohru just cleans the apartment. When she's vacuuming she just lifts the couch Smaug's on then sets it back down. Smaug's still asleep.

A little while later. The whole place is spotless.

Tohru:"I must be improving my skills as a maid. Perhaps that means I'm getting used to this world, too?" *Then she notices birds attacking the laundry outside. Tohru just blasts them to bits.* 

Then she walks back inside and sees Smaug eating some food.

Smaug:"Birds again?"

Tohru nods. Smaug turns around and accidentally trips and drops his food on the floor creating a mess. 

Smaug:"Aww man. Now I'll have to eat it off the floor." *Then he feels a killing arua and turns around and sees Tohru mad.* "Hey can we..." *She blasts him.*

Then the camera shows Tohru fixing the porch then Tohru sitting on the couch. Smaug is on the floor with a large bump on his head and swirls in his eyes. Tohru is watching the cooking channel. 

Tv:"Then it'll grow softer, and the meat will absorb flavor more easily."

Tohru:"Maybe Miss Kobayashi will eat my tail meat if I prepare it like that."

Smaug:*Sits up with swirls still in his eye.* "I heard meat." *Tohru just punches the top of his head again and Smaug falls back to the ground.* 

Later.

TV:"What modern girls want their lover to do most. First place is.... Push them against a wall." 

Tohru:"Hmm, so they pursue love with sounds. Just like birds."

Smaug:"Interesting." *The camera shows Smaug sitting on the chair with his chin in his hands intently watching the TV.*

Tohru:"Pursue love..." *Tohru stats to bang on the table with a blush on her face. Then accidently breaks it. A piece goes flying hitting Smaug on the head.*

Smaug:*Falls to the floor with a bump on his head.* "Not again."

Then later Smaug is seen walking on the street going somewhere. He stops in front of a store. It's a liquor store. He walks inside and the man behind the counter watches him go around and pick up a bunch of alcohol. When he gets to the counter he has a pile as high as the ceiling. His head peeks around and looks at the man behind the counter.

Smaug:"I want all of this."

Clerk:"ID please."

Smaug:*Grows a confused face.*"ID what's that."

Then the camera moves to outside the store. Then it shows Smaug being carried out and then thrown outside. 

Clerk:"And don't come back."

Smaug:*Stands up and dusts his pants off.* "That's not nice."

Later Smaug is seen walking down the street again and he arrives at a store. It's a grocery store. He then walks inside and and the woman behind the counter watches him go around the store and grab things. When he goes to the counter he has a pile of food as high as the ceiling. His head pokes around and looks at the women behind the counter.

Samug:"I want all of this."

The woman scans all the items. 

Clerk:"Money please."

Smaug hands her a gold coin. The woman looks to the coin then to Smaug.

Smaug:"What? It's real."

Then the camera moves to outside the store. Then it shows Smaug being carried out and then thrown outside.

Clerk:"And Don't come back." 

Smaug:*Stands up and dusts his pants off.* "Hey at least give me my coin back." *He gets his in the head with the coin and falls to the ground.* "Why the head?!"

Later he is walking down the street again for the third time. He has a small bump on his head. He stops in front of a place. It zooms out to show it's a strip club.

Smaug:"I wonder what this place is." *He walks in and a little while later walks back out with a pink bra on his head and red smooch on his cheek. His face is really red and it's smoking and his eyes are wide.

He just walks home. Later that night. He enters the apartment and everyone is eating they turn to see Smaug with a pink bra on his head and a red smooch on his cheek. His face is still red and smoking and his eyes are still wide. He walks past them and into his room. Everyone just watches him. Once the door closes they hear a muffled scream. They just look to each other with confused faces.

Later the next day.

Tohru and Smaug are at the market.

Tohru:"Asparagus, watercress, new potatoes! I bought a bunch of vegetables in season!"

Smaug:"And we got a lot of fresh meat!" *He stars to daydream and drool.*

They start to make their way home.

Tohru:"Since we got them cheaper than planned, I guess  we'll buy some snacks for Kanna." *Tohru stops which makes Smaug stop and they turn their head to see Fafnir in a store playing video games.* "Fafnir!"

Later.

Tohru/Smaug:"We're home!"

Kobayashi:"Welcome home."

Tohru and Smaug are sitting on the floor will Fafnir is sitting on the couch. There is a cup of tea on the table.

Tohru:"I was surprised to find you standing there.Oh, here you go. What's going on." *Fafnir grabs the tea and smells it.*

Fafnir:"I've decided to live in this world for a while."

Smaug:*Surprised.*"Really?!"

Tohru:"To be honest, I can't recommend it that strongly. Can you live with humans?"

Fafnir:"If you two can do it, then I can do it."

Smaug:"I guess that's true."

Tohru:"Then why don't you stay he-" *She turns to Kobayashi who is making an X with her arms.* "Oh, I guess you can't."

Smaug:"Do you have any place to stay?"

Fafnir:"I'll live in some nearby mountain."

Smaug:"Great idea, mountains are the best!"

Later the next night everyone is watching the TV.

Reporter:"In today's news. Last night there were reports of a monster spotted in the mountains, and police were dispatched. The monster was said to stand 20m at full height."

Smaug:"Uh oh."

Next day.

Fafnir:"What? Don't stand out? Why do I have to sneak around and hide from the humans? MAybe I should just destroy them all."

Tohru:"oh, forget about that stuff."

Smaug:"Yeah, I don't want you destroying the places I like. Like that club I went to with the pretty ladies." *His face goes red again. Then whispers.* "She's gonna kill me if she finds out."

Tohru:"You'll be living amongst people. So you have to show some restraint. Right, I know! I'll help search for a place for you to live, Fafnir."

Kobayashi:"Huh? Hey, are you sure, Tohru?"

Tohru:"I'll be alright!"

Smaug:"Yeah."

Tohru:"Leave it to me, Fafnir!"

Fafnir:"Hmph. I guess I'll see what you can do."

Later the next day. Smaug is looking through a magazine with a red face. Then he hear Kobayashi.

Kobayashi:"What are ya looking at?" *Smaug quickly hides the magazine.*

Smaug:*Yells with a high pitch voice.*"Nothing!"

Kobayashi:*She has a suspicious face.* "Really?"

Smaug Still with a red face quickly nods. Kobayashi get real close to his face and narrows her eyes.

Kobayashi:"Are you lying to me." *Smaug shakes his head.* "Well then I'm off to work."

Smaug watches her leave then quickly looks back to the magazine. His face grows redder with each paged flipped.

The next day Smaug walks out of the dragon bedroom rubbing his eyes and sees Kanna and Tohru bending spoons.

Smaug:"What are you doing?"

Kanna:"We saw a human using magic to bend spoons."

Smaug:"What?! I want to try!"

He joins them in the art of spoon bending. A little later they bend and broke many spoons and forks.

Kobayashi:"Hey! Ah, you've bent them all."

Smaug:"I wasn't the spoon bender."

Tohru:"S-sorry."

Kobayashi:"What were you trying to do?"

Kanna:*Points to the TV.* "Kobayashi! That! That!"

The TV shows a magician doing magic tricks.

Kobayashi:"Oh, that's what you were doing. is that rare? ESP?"

The Dragons:*Shocked.* "ESP?!"

Tohru:"So humans really do have hidden powers?!"

Smaug:"I knew it!"

Kobayashi shows them the trick. 

The dragons are shocked again. Then they turn to each other.

Tohru:"I knew Miss Kobayashi wasn;t just an ordinary person!"

Kanna:"God! Kobayashi god!"

Smaug:"She's too powerful!"

Tohru:"Indeed!"

Kobayashi:"Listen! These are magic tricks." *The dragons turn to her.* "Anyone can do them once they learn how." *They stare at her with wide eyes.*

Tohru:"Anyone?"

Smaug:*Scared*'Humans are scary and tasty. I want to eat humans again. Meat, Hmm.' *Starts to drool.*

Kobayashi:"You two are thinking something weird again."

Kanna:"Lady Tohru, Lord Smaug, this book was on Kobayashi's shelf." *She holds up a book called 'You Can Do It, Too! ESP.*

Smaug:"Well done, Kanna!" *Tohru grabs the book and opens it.*

Kobayashi:"Oh, that's a book I bought long ago."

The dragons read it.

Tohru:"I see. So if you do this, then power enters your hand."

Kobayashi:"That's all fiction though."

Thoru then stands up and shows Kobayashi the book.

Tohru:"Training! This book provides good training! I'm going training!"

Later it shows the dragons training. There sitting under a waterfall.

Tohru:*Her eyes are closed.* "Will I actually learn how to do this by doing this?"

Smaug fell asleep. Then falls backwards and a rock falls in his mouth. He wakes up and starts to choke. Later. The dragons are on top of some pillars. Smaug is using his tail to keep himself in the air.

Tohru:"Empty the mind. Right now, I have no desires."

Kanna:"Kobayashi, I'm hungry."

Tohru:"Weakling!"

Kanna then gets off the rock and gets some snakes from kobayashi.

Tohru:"Wha?!" 

Smaug:"I want snakes." *The his tail start to cramp.* "Tail cramp. Tail cramp!" *He falls backwards and off the rock.*

They go through a series of trainings. One is were Smaug is trying to move a cup with his mind and he is trying really hard. He is concentration really hard and his face  turning blue then a loud fart is heard and his face turns a little red. 

Later that evening. They try to bend the spoons again and fail.

Tohru:"Why?!" 

Kobayashi:"Listen, Tohru. You can do plenty of things humans can't so isn't that good enough?"

Tohru:"No! I don't want to lose to humans! I can't be inferior to them in any way! Absolutely not!"

Smaug:"Yeah, Dragons rule, humans drool."

Kobayashi:"Tohru." *Shows Tohru how to do it.* "You search for the spoon's center of gravity, then using the principle of leverage here, there." *Tohru bends the spoon.* 

Tohru:"Huh?"

Kobayashi:"Once you understand, it's simple, isn't it? This is, at least. But there are some things that aren't that way. So, Tohru, you should focus on the things only you can do."

Tohru:"Right. I understand. I understand."

Smaug's jaw is on the floor.

Tohru:"Well! I'm going to show you a power only I can use! Please watch, Miss Kobayashi!"

Kobayashi:"But don't break anything, okay?"

Tohru:"Then there's not much I can do."

Kobayashi:"Are you the avatar of destruction?"

Kanna:"I can produce electricity."

Smaug:*Points at Tohru.* "Haha. You can't do much."

Tohru:"Hey most of the things you do is just destruction."

Smaug:"I-I uh, um. Shut up!"

Later the dragons are watching the magic show again. Smaug wasn't exactly paying attention. Until he sees his sister on TV. 

Smaug:"Wow. That's cool."

The camera pans to a view of the apartment then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                9-21-2021

I don't own anything except Smaug's human form.

19