Home Visit!
430 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up with everyone is standing in front of a  Saikawa's house.

Tohru:"This is the place? The reckless person who dares challenge me as a maid lives here? I'll crush her!"

Smaug:"Nice house."

Tohru:"Don't compliment the enemy!"

Kobayashi:*Looks to Kanna.* "Why am I here, too?"

Kanna:"Because you know a lot about maids."

The Saikawa opens the door.

Saikawa:"Welcome! Welcome! Kanna!"

Saikawa:"And your maid, your friend and....Uh..."

Kanna:"This is Kobayashi. She's my guardian."

Saikawa:*Bows*"Oh, hello, Kanna's mother."

Kobayashi:"Moth- Do I look that old?"

Tohru:"Don't worry, Miss Kobayashi! Compared to me, all humans are practically babies."

Smaug:"Yes. You look old."

Tohru bonks Smaug's head. Then Saikawa's maid comes down.

Maid:"Young Lady, I believe introductions are due."

Saikawa:"Oh, right. Let me introduce you. This is our family's maid."

Maid:"It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Georgie, and I serve this family as their maid."

Tohru:"You don't seem to be dressed like much of a maid. There's no black and white, for a start."

Kobayashi:"No, there actually isn't a set uniform for maids in the first place. As their role as servants grew larger over a long period of history, their outfits that we know today."

Smaug:"Why do I need to learn history. I lived through and made much history in my world."

They just ignore him.

Georgie:"Yes. This maid outfit is as one created with a young girl's wages after entering the service. I'm humbled by your discerning eye."

Kobayashi:"In other words..."

Georgie:"You and I are..." 

Georgie/Kobayashi:*Put their hands together.* "Comrades!" 

Tohru:"Huh?! Miss Kobayashi, please don't be swayed by this strange maid!"

Georgie turns to Tohru.

Georgie:"You must be Tohru. I've heard rumors about you in the shopping district. I've wanted to discuss maids with you for a while."

Kobayashi:"That's great!" *Kobayashi grabs Tohru's arm.*

Georgie:*Walks up the stairs* "This way please!" *Kobayashi runs up stairs dragging Tohru with her.*

Leaving Kanna, Smaug, and Saikawa down stairs. Then Saikawa turns to Kanna.

Saikawa:"Well, Kanna, do you want to play in my room?"

Kanna:"Yup." *They go up stairs leaving Smaug.*

Smaug just stands there and then looks up stairs.

Smaug:"I guess I'll just do my own thing. By myself. Again." *Smaug sighs and walks into the kitchen and makes a sandwich. Then he puts the sandwich on a plate and walks around the house. He looks at some pictures. As he is looking at the pictures he eats his sandwich and accidently drops the plate and it breaks.

Smaug:"Opps!" *He looks around and sees no one and just sweeps the broken plate under a rug and he walks away incently.* "I was never her."

He walks into a bathroom and finds a bar of soap just like the one he choked on. HE picks it up and looks at it.

Smaug:"EVIL!" *He throws it out a window.*

Later he is sitting on the couch watching TV then he hears Tohru yell.

Tohru:"I can't take it!"

Smaug:"What is going on up their." 

Later Everyone is walking back home. 

Kobayashi:"So Georgie is Saikawa's older sister, huh? I guess she goes my the nickname Georgie when disguising herself as a maid."

Tohru:"So she wasn't a maid, but a maid fanatic."

Smaug:"I ate a sandwich." 

Everyone just turns to him with confused faces.

The next day. It's raining outside. Everyone is staring outside.

Kobayashi:"Hmm, it's raining a lot."

Tohru opens the glass sliding door. 

Tohru:"Understood." *She gets ready to shoot some magic. But Kobayashi stops her.*

Kobayashi:"Wait, wait, wait!"

Smaug:"Rain makes fire go away tho."

Later the rain stopped. Kobayashi, Lucoa and Smaug are at the dinner table drinking tea.

Kobayashi:"You decided to move from your world to ours?"

Lucoa:"Yeah."

Kobayashi:"Why would you do that?"

Smaug:"So she can terrorise someone for something that happened a couple thousand years ago!"

Lucoa:*Slaps his head.* "Quiet." *Turns back to Kobayashi.* "Lately I've been hanging out with you more often, and being here's a little more convenient, y'know? Plus it's closer."

Kobayashi:"Huh? To what?"

Lucoa:"I'm living at someone else's house, Just like Tohru and Smaug. Do you want to stop by?"

Kobayashi:"Sure, but are you sure it's okay?"

Lucoa:"Yeah. I want to clear up the misunderstanding, too."

Kobayashi:"Misunderstanding?"

Lucao:"Actually, that's partly why I decided to live in this world... It happened one day while I was on my way home from here."

They are now walking to the house.

Tohru:"You let yourself be summoned by a ritual some kid did because they were curious. And you agreed to be their servant?"

Lucao:"Well, what's wrong with that? It seems they're from a family line of mages. They accepted me pretty easily."

Kobayashi:"So this misunderstanding you want to clear up is...?"

Lucoa:"They think I'm a demon. Do you think you could talk some sense into them?" *Then they arrive at the house.* "Ah, we're here. This is Shouta's house." *Smaug snickers at the name. and she opens the door and they walk in.* "Come on, come in."

Kobayashi:"Huh, it's okay?"

Lucoa:"No one's around at this hour. I'm using one of the rooms upstairs, so we can relax in there. Tea's all I can offer you though." 

They are now sitting at a table.

Kobayashi:"Okay" *raises hand.*

Lucao:"What?"

Kobayashi:"First, there's something I'd like to ask."

Lucoa:"Hmm?"

Kobayashi:"What are you, Lucao?"

Lucoa:"What do you mean?"

Kobayashi:"Well, I thought you were a dragon like Tohru and Smaug, but..."

Lucoa:"Oh right, I didn't tell you. I guess I'm what you'd classify as an ex-goddess."

Kobayashi:"Ex?"

Tohru:"Her colleague served her cursed liquor, and then while she was drunk-" *Lucoa stops her.*

Kobayashi:"Oh, you mentioned that before."

Smaug:"Because of that, she was driven from her seat as goddess."

Kobayashi:"Then you might as well be a demon."

Smaug:"Finally someone gets it." *Lucoa just punches his head.* "Always the head. Why the head?!"

Lucoa:"Well, I'm still responsible for spreading civilization far and wide, so it's hard to call myself a demon. Which is why I prefer 'ex-goddess,' 'feathered serpent,' or 'Venusian.' " 

Kobayashi:"How do you get Venusian?"

Then they hear the main door open.

Kobayashi:"oh, someone's home."

Lucoa:"Shouta, the one who summoned me." *She uses a magic spell and they can now see Shouta.*

Tohru:"He seems really fidgety."

Smaug:"You let this kid summon you?"

Luaco:"Yes and He's always like that when I'm home."

Kobayashi:"Well, when he's with an older woman whose body is an agitator of lust..."

Lucao:*Cancels the spell.*"That's why I've tried sleeping with him and bathing with him to make him less nervous, but none of that worked." 

Smaug:*Quietly.* "I can see why."

Then the door to the room opens and peeks through.

Lucoa:"Welcome home, shouta!"

Shouta:"A-a familiar can't be acting on their own! Y-you demon!" *Smaug laughs.* "Are you planning to gather your allies and take over our home?!"

Kobayashi:"Looks like he wants to appear strong."

Smaug:"Yeah, a lot of people are like that, until I eat them."

Lucoa:"So cute, isn't he?" *Lucoa is now sitting on the floor in front of shouta.* "Sorry, shouta."

Shouta:"A-As long as you understand!"

Lucoa:"I called these three here today to help you properly understand me."

Shouta:"What do you mean?"

Lucoa:"I'm not actually a demon. I'm a dragon."

Shouta:"Huh? But I used a demon summoning circle..."

Lucoa:"I thought it might be dangerous if a fiendish demon appeared in that summoning circle, so I answered the call first."

Shouta:"N-No way...But it can't be possible for me to summon a dragon with my magic power. Y-You're just bluffing to make yourself seem more powerful, aren't you?! You won't fool me, demon!" *Smaug is on the floor laughing.*

Lucao:*Turns to the three.* "You see? It's like this every time."

Kobayashi:"I see." 

Tohru:"Shouta." 

Shouta:"Yes?"

Tohru:"Apparently you're from a family of mages, but why did you perform that summoning ritual?"

Shouta:"W-Well.. Because I wanted to be accepted as a full-fledge mage. In this world mages are living quiet lives, but one day we'll return to our original world. My father's maintained our power for the sake that day, and worked hard to pass it down to me. So I want to hurry up and..."

Kobayashi:"Hmm, so you summoned Lucoa in order to prove your own power? I kind of feel bad for Lucoa then."

Shouta:"Now that you mention it..."

Kobayashi:"Even if she were a demon, it would cause trouble for her to be summoned when she wasn't needed. Even after summoning her, you can't take her with you to elementary school, so there's no point in her staying in this home."

Shouta:"Everything you say is right."

Lucoa:"Hey..."

Shouta:"Well, Lucoa, I'm sorry."

Lucoa:"No, I don't want to go home!"

Shouta:"You don't?"

Tohru:"But you can't just stay here doing nothing, right? Even I'm working as s splendid maid to help Miss Kobayashi."

Smaug:*Raises hand* "And I sometimes help with chores. And pay rent."

Kobayashi:*To Tohru*" Huh? You are!" *Smaug laughs at Tohru.*

Tohru:"That's mean!"

Shouta:"My mother handles all the housework."

Lucoa:*Stands up* "In other words, you're saying I need to do something for Shouta in order to stay here? how about more gold than you can ever use?"

Shouta:"Don't need it, because Father can use alchemy."

Lucoa:"I could teach you agriculture technology?"

Shouta:"I don't want to be a farmer."

Lucoa:"How about strong charisma?"

Shouta:"That would just cause more problems if I had it now."

Lucoa:"Then how about vast magical power?"

Shouta:"Hmm, that's kind of appealing."

Lucoa:"Then it's settled."

Shouta:"But I don't need it."

Lucoa:"Huh? Why not?"

Shouta:"I don;t think there's much point if you don't work hard to earn that for yourself."

Lucao:"Huh!"

Kobayashi:"Shouta's level headed."

Tohru:"Miss Lucoa, I don't think you'll be much help to him."

Smaug:"I would have taken the gold."

Lucoa:"Then this is all I have left.." *Pins Shouta against the wall and puts her breasts in his face.* "My body."

Smaug's jaw drops and then a memory plays in his head and he starts to blush a lot. 

Shouta:*Runs away.* "You really are a demonic succubus!"

Lucoa:"Huh? Huh?"

Tohru:"You tied your own noose."

Smaug:"She has moves." *He blushes a lot.*

Later they are walking home.

Kobayashi:"Man, it's novel seein Lucoa getting flustered."

Tohru:"At this rate she'll be treated as a succubus for a while."

Smaug:"I'm hungry."

Kobayashi:"By the way, Tohru?"

Tohru:"Yes, yes."

Kobayashi:"I've noticed something really bad about that house."

Tohru:"Huh? What is it? From what I could see, it was just an ordinary home."

Kobayashi:"Well, Shouta's father...I found out from the picture of him, but... I think he's my company's director."

Tohru:"Wow, small world!"

Smaug:"Haha, I'm my own boss."

Tohru:"You forgot to clean the bathroom this morning." *She glares at him.*

Smaug:*Shrinks*"I'm sorry. I will do it when we get home."

Later. The next day it's raining again.

Tohru:"It's still pouring outside." *The dragons are looking out the glass door.* "Well, it is the rainy season."

Kobayashi:"Let's hang this."

Tohru:"What is that?"

Kanna:*Kobayashi Shows them little paper dolls that look like them.* "A teru teru bozu?"

Few minutes later. Kanna is sitting on the floor looking at the teru teru bozus. Smaug is watching TV and Kobayashi is sitting at the dinner table with Tohru serving her.

Tohru:"Will something like that really make it clear up?"

Kobayashi:"Well, eventually."

Later the next night. Smaug is sleeping on a pile of gold in the living room. Kanna is drawing on some paper. Kobayashi is sitting on the couch playing on her phone. Tohru is in the kitchen.

Tohru:"looks like you didn't work overtime today. I'm happy you came home early!"

Kobayashi:"I came home when I can. Takiya went home at the regular time, too."

Tohru:*Whispers* "Takiya."

Kobayashi:"I wonder if Takiya and Fafnir are getting along well."

Tohru:"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him lately."

Kanna:"I saw him today."

Kobayashi:"Huh? Where?"

Kanna:"On the way home from school, in the park. He was jumping in circles over and over mumbling something."

Tohru:"That cursed dragon, what on earth is he doing?"

Kobayashi:"What is he up to?"

Then they heard a thud and they look to Smaug to see him lying on the ground. Smaug stands up and yawns. Smaug notices everyone looking at him.

Smaug:"What?"

Later. Kanna, Tohru, Kobayashi and Smaug are in the city. They all have umbrellas. Kanna is jumping in the rain.

Kanna:"Rain, rain, rain..."

Tohru:"Kanna's really happy about her new umbrella, huh?"

Kobayashi:"Yeah."

Smaug:"I remember when I was that young."

Tohru:"It wasn't that long ago."

Smaug growls at her. 

Tohru then closes her umbrella and slides under Kobayashi's

Kobayashi:"What are you doing?"

Tohru:"Don't you know, Miss Kobayashi? It's called sharing a lover's umbrella."

Kobayashi:"No, I know that. But you have your own umbrella, don't you?"

Tohru:"I prefer this."

Kanna and Smaug are now looking at a snail on a leaf. Then Smaug eats the snail.

Later everyone is back home and the dragons are looking at the teru teru bouzo.

Tohru:"The teru teru bouzo aren't working at all."

Kobayashi:"Yeah, it's still raining."

Kanna:"I love the rain." *Everyone turns to her.* 

Now the camera shows everyone looking outside again.

Kobayashi:"True. Rain's not so bad."

Smaug smiles and rubs Kanna's head and she smiles too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/22/2021.

20