Valentines and Hot Springs! (Steamy Smaug)
353 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A fair warning to you people. There is a steamy part that I will warn you about. So there, I warned you.)

The camera opens up to Night time outside of the apartment and the camera moves inside and it shows all the lights off accepts the one in the kitchen. Tohru is making something. There is a pot of boiling purple liquid and Tohru starts to laugh. There are a bunch of other ingredients in the kitchen. 

Tohru:"Now Miss Kobayashi's introduced me to her parents, I've practically claimed her heart!"

The camera moves from the kitchen to the living room and Smaug is sleeping on the couch, holding his tail like a plushie. The camera then moves back to Tohru and she pulls something out from her maid outfit. It's a heart shaped vile with some liquid inside. 

Tohru:"All that remains is..." *She holds up the vile and the camera zooms in and the vile says 'Love Potion.'* "Calming her body! I do it all for love!"

She uncorks the vile and starts to drip in the liquid.

Tohru:"I put it in! I put it in! I put it in! The love potion!"

Tohru takes the pot off the stove and pours it into a bowl.

Tohru:"Now miss Kobayashi's body will be mine!"

Tohru starts to laugh like a villain. When suddenly a pillow hits her face. The camera moves to show Smaug sitting up with his hand out. 

Smaug:"People are trying to sleep."

Smaug lays back down.

Smaug:*Falling asleep.*"Crazy sister." 

 

The next morning Kobayashi is sitting at the dinner table drinking some coffee and the TV is playing in the background.

TV:"Look at this line! They're all here to buy someone Valentine's chocolates!"

Kanna:"Kobayashi."

Kobayashi looks over to see Kanna and Smaug in front of the TV. Smaug is drooling because of the chocolates on the TV. Kanna is looking at Kobayashi while pointing to the TV.

Kanna:"There's lots of chocolates!"

Kobayashi looks to the TV and sees 'Valentine's Special' on the TV.

Kobayashi:"That's because it's Valentine's Day."

Smaug looks over to Kobayshi, he's still drooling.

Kanna/Smaug:"Valentine's Day?"

Kobayashi:"It's a day when you give chocolates to the people you like."

Kanna:"Oh! Chocolates!"

Smaug thinks back on somethings Lucoa did with chocolates and his nose starts to bleed.

Tohru walks over to Kobayashi with a heart shaped box.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi!"

Kobayashi looks to Tohru.

Kobayashi:"Hmm? What?"

Tohru laughs then hands Kobayashi a box of chocolates.

Tohru:"Here! Happy Valentine's! Please eat them!"

Kobayashi stares at it for a few seconds then she grabs it. Tohru giggles and her tail starts wagging.

Kobayashi:"Tohru."

Tohru:"Yes?"

Kobayashi stands up.

Kobayashi:"There's a thing called 'trust' in this world."

Tohru:"Pardon?"

Kobayashi:"Trust is very important, both when it comes to work and in personal relations."

Kobayashi turns and takes a couple of steps towards Tohru.

Kobayashi:"It's not uncommon for one to lose everything when they lose that."

Kobayashi gets right in front of Tohru and stares into her eyes and Tohru sweat drops. 

Kobayashi:"Get it, Tohru."

Tohru gasps and starts to sweat.

Kobayashi:"So it'll be okay for me to eat these chocolates right now, yes?"

Tohru:*Freaking out and grabs the box of chocolates.* "Th-These were a failed batch!"

Tohru nervously laughs and starts to back up into the kitchen.

Tohru:"I'm such a scatterbrain!"

Kobayashi looks over to Smaug and Kanna and she groans.

Kobayashi:"Not again! Smaug! Stop licking the TV.

Later.

Kanna and Smaug are resting their heads on top of the Kotatsu

Kobayashi:"Okay, I'm heading off to work."

Kanna and Smaug open their eyes.

Kanna/Smaug:"Me, too."

A few minutes later.

Smaug, Kanna and Kobayashi are ready to leave.

Smaug,Kobayashi,Kanna:"See you later!"

Tohru:*Waves.*"Take care."

They leave and head for the elevator and they get in and Kobayashi presses the lobby button. 

Kobayashi:"Honestly, I can't let my guard down at all."

Later.

Smaug is walking down the street with some plastic bags that have some food in them and he walks by a certain Strip Club and as he walks by the door a female hand reaches out and grabs him. 

Smaug:"Huh?" *He's pulled in and he yells.*

The camera stays outside.

Woman:"Smaug you haven't visited us in a while."

Woman:"We get lonely you know."

Smaug:"Ummm."

Woman:"We got you some chocolate for valentines day."

Smaug:"Ohh."

A slap is heard.

Smaug:"Owww!"

Woman:"No chocolate until we're satisfied with you."

Smaug:"Oh, no."

Multiple female giggles are heard.

later.

Smaug and Kanna sitting in the living room eating chocolate. Kanna is sitting on Smaug's lap and he's resting his chin on her head. 

Tohru:"Kanna? Smaug?"

Kanna and Smaug look over to see Tohru with a scarf on and a she's also holding a bag.

Tohru:"I'm heading out shopping, so please mind the house."

Kanna:*Waves.*"Okay!"

Smaug:"Sure."

Kanna and Smaug go back to eating chocolates. Kanna grabs one and raises her hand up and Smaug eats it. Smag grabs one and puts it in front of Kanna and she eats it. 

After a few minutes they run out of food.

Kanna:"I want to eat more."

Smaug:"I do to."

Kanna gets off of Smaug's lap and points to the kitchen.

Kanna:"Lord Smaug, Sniff out the chocolate."

Smaug stands up and salutes then he falls over and face plants the floor and starts to sniff around.He sniffs his way to the kitchen and Kanna follows. He goes over to a cabinet under the sink and Kanna opens the doors.

Kanna:"Chocolates?" *She digs her way through to the back and finds something.*"Oh?"

Kanna pulls out the box that Tohru tried to give Kobayashi.

Later.

Kobayashi returns home.

Kobayashi."I'm home."

Kobayashi walks into the living room and sees Kanna and Smaug sitting at the kotatsu, each holding half a chocolate heart. 

Kobayashi:"Huh? Where's Tohru?"

Kanna:"Shopping."

Kobayashi walks over to the Kotatsu.

Kobayashi:"I see. You're both eating chocolates?"

Kanna:*Nods.*"Yeah, friend chocolates."

Smaug:"Yeah, 'Friend' chocolates."

Kobayashi:"Oh? Friend chocolates, huh?"

Kanna hands Kobayashi her piece of chocolate.

Kobayashi:"Hmm?"

Kanna:"Want some, Kobayashi?"

Kobayashi:'Kanna and Smaug are eating it, so it should be good, right? I mean Smaug will eat anything. I once saw him eat a rotten steak from a dumpster.' 

Kobayashi smiles at Kanna.

Kobayashi:"Yeah!"

Kobayashi takes a bite from the chocolate. Kobayashi then starts to act weird.

Kanna:"Are you all right, Kobayashi?"

Kanna gets close to Kobayashi and Kobayashi gasps. 

Kanna:"Kobayshi, your face is oddly red?"

Kanna climbs on Kobayashi and puts her head on Kobayashi's head.

Kanna:"Do you have a fever?"

Kobayashi:"K-Kanna! Where'd this chocolate come from!"

Kanna points to the red wrapper.

Kanna:"Smaug sniffed it out!"

Kobayashi starts to sweat and she moves Kanna off of her.

Kobayashi:""Kanna, I seem to be under the weather so I'm to sleep, okay?"

Kobayashi heads to her room.

Kanna:"Yup."

Smaug then gets up and start to walk to the entrance.

Smaug:"I told Lucoa I'd visit today."

Kanna:"Okay."

Smaug leaves and heads to the elevator and he sniffs the chocolate in his hand. 

Smaug:"It smells weird." *He looks at the chocolate for a few seconds then he shrugs his shoulders and eats the chocolate in one bite.*

He exits the elevator and heads towards Lucoa's. He starts to feel hot as he head there.

Later.

The camera shows Lucoa sitting on a couch when suddenly the doorbell rings and she stands up and heads to the door. When she get to it she opens it and sees Smaug. Smaug suddenly tackles Lucoa.

Lucoa:"Huh? Smaug?"

Smaug's face peaks through her big breasts and his face is flushed and his breath is hot.

Smaug:"Lucoa.. I feel hot..."

Lucoa:*Starts to blush..*"Huh?"

Then she suddenly moans as Smaug start to nibble on her right breast. She begins to blush even more.

Lucoa:"Smaug, not.."*She moans.* "Here."

Smaug stops and rubs his face in her chest and Lucoa stands up and carries Smaug up stairs and clothes start to drop as they go. When they get to Lucoa's room their both fully naked and she enter the room and closes the door. The camera stays outside the door and after a few seconds some moans are heard.

Later the next morning.

The camera shows both Lucoa and Smaug under some bed sheets. Their both sweating and breathing hard. Lucoa has a dumb smile on her face and suddenly moans when she looks down a dn sees Smaug suckling on her left nipple.

Lucoa:"Another round?"

Smaug gets on top of her and grabs her breasts and start to message them.

Smaug:"Another."

Smaug then flips Lucoa onto her stomach and Lucoa raises her ass in the air and shakes it.

Lucoa:"Then come and get some big boy."

Smaug crawls over to Lucoa and Start to lick her pussy and she starts to moan and his tail goes inside her other hole.

The camera moves to outside the room and loud moans are heard.

(You guys thought this was going to be something more steamy. But not today because I have no idea how to write a leamon.)

Later.

Everyone is now on a train. Smaug is laying in a storage compartment above Tohru and Kobayashi.

Kobayashi:"It's been a while since I went to a hot spring."

Takia:"I can't work up the courage to go alone either."

A woman with a cart full of food and drinks walks down the aisle. 

Cart Woman:"Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

Elma stands up excited. 

Elma:"Give me every type of bento!"

Cart Woman"Coming right up."

Kanna:"Kobayashi, Ice cream! For Saikawa, too!"

Smaug:"I want a bento and a soda!"

Kobayashi:"Yes, yes."

Lucoa:"Shouta, is there anything you'd like?"

Shouta:"Well..." *He gasps and blushes, then looks away.* "No, I won't take handouts from a demon!"

Lucoa:"Ehh?"

Elama,Kanna and Smaug now have their food. Smaug start to eat and purrs like a cat and eats from his spot in the storage compartment. 

Kobayashi:"Could we have four coffees over here?"

Cart Woman:"Coming right up."

Takiya:"Thanks." *He looks to the Cart Woman.* "Excuse me, could you change one to apple juice please?"

A minute later everyone has their drinks. Tohru giggles and Smaug pops his head down and raise an eyebrow at his sister.

Later they arrive at the town and there some snow and it's kinda cold.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi, what is this place?"

Kobayashi:"It's a hot spring town."

Shouta:"It's a little cold."

Lucoa:"It's unusual for snow to pile up in this area."

Saikawa then sees something and gasps. 

Saikawa:*Points.*"Kanna, let's go see that!"

Kanna:"Okay!"

Kanna and Saikawa run off.

Elma:"Where are the hot spring manjuu?"

Elma walks off. The others start to head to the hot springs. Tohru waves at Fafnir.

Tohru:"Mr, Fafnir, we're moving on!"

Fafnir:"I know."

Fafnir walks after them. Smaug notices a pond and he stops walking and heads over to it. He peeks into the pond and finds some coy fish. One jumps in front of Smaug and he catches it with his mouth and eats it. 

Smaug:"Mmmm." *He licks his lips.*

Smaug then looks down at the rest of the coy and he shoves his head into the pond and some blood and bones raise to the top of the pond. He pulls his head out and a fish tail is wiggling in his mouth and he slurps the tail up and burps.

Later.

Everyone is now at the hot springs. Elma, Tohru, Smaug, Kanna, Saikawa and Shouta all gasp.

Kobayashi:*Looks at Taikya.*"This is incredible."

Taikya:"They recently had a group cancel on them."

A maid comes out and walks in front of the group and she gets on her knees and bows then looks to the group.

Maid:"We've been waiting for you. Takiya, correct?" *The maid stands up.* "This way, please."

She walks off and Taiki and the other follow. Kobayashi, Smaug and Tohru stay behind and Tohru laughs.

Tohru:"That humble attitude... She must have noticed my overflowing aura of greatness!"

Smaug:"No, it was my kingly aura!"

Kobayashi looks at them.

Kobayashi:"You're both wrong."

Tohru and Smaug look at her.

Kobayashi:"That's how a Japanese maid entertains guests."

Tohru:"That's how they entertain?"

Kobayashi:"Yeah, you might be able to learn a thing or two, so you should pay close attention."

Tohru:"Wha?! I'm way more incredible!"

Smaug gives a so-so motion with his hand.

Tohru:"Besides, what are you suggesting I learn from lowly humans?"

Takiya:"Kobayashi."

Kobayashi:"Yeah, yeah."

She walks over to Takiya. Tohru pouts and give laughs at her and she punches him in the head and he falls on the ground.

Later.

Everyone is in the hot springs. It's separated by gender. The camera moves over to the Woman side.

Kanna sighs and so does Saikawa. Kobayashi look at Tohru's breasts then to Elama's then to Lucoa's. Kobayashi hugs Kanna.

Kobayashi:"I love you, Kanna."

Tohru and Saikawa gasps. 

Few minutes later.

Saikawa is holding a washcloth with soap on it.

Saikawa:"Th-then, Kanna."

Kanna is on a bath stool.

Saikawa:"I'll wash you back now!"

Kana:"Yeah, thanks, Saikawa."

Saikawa puts the cloth on Kanna's back and she start to plush and has a love freak out. The camera moves over to Kobayashi.

Kobayashi:"There's something I'd like to ask."

Tohru:"Yes?"

Kobayashi:"Why did you all take those forms?"

Elma/Tohru:"Huh?"

Kobayashi:"Were you focused on being cute when you transformed?"

Tohru:"This is natural  me."

Kobayashi:"Huh?"

Lucoa:"I'll explain. Tohru transformed her body using magic. By interfering with the idea of herself, she transforms the being known as Tohru from dragon to Human form."

Kobayashi:"Idea? The thing Plato talked about?"

Lucoa:"Yeah."

Kobayshi:"So, in other words, since you are all pretty and stylish among dragons, you retain those aspects in human form? So that's why it's her natural form?"

Lucoa:"Exactly."

Kobayashi:"I wonder what I'd look like as a dragon?" 

Lucoa's image is Kobayashi's with a dragon body but her human head. 

Lucoa:"Roar!"

Kobayashi:"Why's the face the same! But I like how I'd lose the back pain."

Elma thinks about Kobayshi behind an ice cream. 

Elma:"Roar."

Kobayashi:"That's just what you want to eat right now."

Tohru's is just Kobayashi.

Tohru:"Roar!"

Kobayashi:"Change me!"

The camera changes to the male side and they can hear the girls talking.

Tohru:"It just means you're wonderful as you are!"

Kobayashi:"What the heck?"

Tohru laughs. The camera shows Taikya and Fafnir sitting near each other.

Taikya:"They're having fun over there, huh?"

Fafnir:"Why did you suggest this get-together?"

Taikya:"It's simple. There was a big event not long ago, right?"

Fafnir:"You were showing consideration? what a silly ploy."

The camera shows Smaug swimming past them with only his head above the water. His mouth is in the water and he's blowing bubbles.

Smaug:"Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."

Smaug swims off screen. The camera shows Shouta splashing water on himself on the bathstool.

Fafnir:"What merit is there for you? What's your goal?"

Takiya:"A community."

Fafnir:"Hmm?"

Shouta flexes and Smaug swims by the camera again.

Smaug:"Vrrrrrrrrr."

Taikya:"I found a group that gets along well, and happened to become a part of it myself. It's fun being with them, and watching them. I sound like a modern youth, don't I? By the way, you're part of that group, Faf-kun."

Fafnir:"Tch."*He looks away.* "I hate you, Takiya."

Takiya:*Puts on his glasses.*"Such a tsundere!"

The camera then moves to the middle of the hot spring and Smaug's head pops out and he looks side to side and his head disappears under the water. Bubbles appear from where he was.

Later.

Everyone is out of the hot spring and the females are drinking a fruit juice. Shouta is looking at a keychain. Fafnir and Takiya are looking at something and Smaug is putting money in the vending machine behind the females.

Elma:"That's good!"

Lucoa:"It is."

Tohru:"This is a real drink after a bath!"

Locua and Elma, Tohru, kanna and Saikawa walk over to Shouta.

Lucoa:"Shouta, what are you looking at?"

Shouta starts to blush.

Elma:"Katanas?"

Tohru:"They're key-holders."

Saikawa:"Boys really do like these things."

Lucoa bends down to Shouta.

Lucoa:"You want it?"

Shota:"I don't need it!" *He walks away.* "I was just looking at it a little."

A few minutes later Smaug is looking into a vending machine trying to find something to eat. When suddenly a pair of large milkers are set on top of his head.

Lucoa:"Smaug, can you get me some food."

Smaug:"Maybe."

Lucoa whispers something into his ear. 

Smaug then presses a few buttons and hands Lucoa a bag of chips. Smaug is blushing. Lucoa grabs the chips with a smile.

Lucoa:"Thank you, Smaug."

Lucoa walks waa and Smaug puts more money into the vending machine and tries to find something. When suddenly another pair of milkers are set on his head.

Smaug:'I don't know these boobs'

Elma:"oh, Smaug. Can you get me something?"

Smaug deadpans.

Smaug:"No."

Elma pushes her breasts more onto Smaug's head.

Elma:"Please."

Smaug presses a few buttons on the vending machine and a bag of chips falls from it and Smaug grabs it. Elma smiles but is suddenly pushes away and Smaug opens the bag and Walks away.

Elma:"What?"

Smaug:"Try better next time."

Smaug starts to walk way but he stops.

Smaug:"You're thighs are better than you breast. You should have used them instead."

Smaug walks away, leaving a flustered Elma standing there by herself. 

Later.

The group, minues Smaug, are at the gaming center. Elma and Tohru are at a ping pong table.

Elma:"Look like it's finally time to settle the score."

Tohru:"I'll send you home crying!" *She then waves her paddle at Kobayashi.* "Watch us, Miss Kobayashi!"

Elma the raises the ball and throws it up.

Elma:"Don't take me lightly!"

She hits the ball and they both keeping hitting the ball at really fast speeds.

Kobayashi:"I can't see it."

Smaug walks into the room with his arms full of food.

Smaug:"Hey guys I brou-" *The ball hits Smaug right in the middle of the head, hard.*

Smaug falls to the ground and so do the snacks. There is smoke coming off of his head and the ball lands next to him. The camera moves over to Tohru and Elma and it shows Elma was the one who last hit the ball. Everyone is looking at Smaug. Tohru then turns to Elma and Points she paddle at her.

Tohru:"HA! I win!"

Next it's Taikya's and Fafnir's turn. Taikya hits the ball. Fafnir just stands still with his paddle held up. Smaug is passed out with his head on Lucoa's lap.

Taikya:"Citizens!"

Fafnir:"Suck."

Taikya:"Nyami-nyami!"

Fafnir:"Rules."

Taikya/Fafnir:"Kaboom!" *They jump up and twirl.*

Kobayashi:"What's this?"

Kanna and Saikawa go. It's a pretty calm match. Smaug is now awake and is glaring at Elma and Elma is avoiding Smaug's gaze.

Kobayashi:"This is how it should be."

Lucoa gets up and brings Shouta with her. Shouta's face is squished into the side of lucoa's bonkhonagahoogs.

Lucoa:"Well, we're up next!"

Kobayashi:"It'll leave me disgusted, so nope."

Lucoa:"Ehhh!"

:ater.

Everyone is now in their rooms.

Kanna, Siakawa, Smaug, Kobayashi and Tohru share a room. Saikawa and Kanna are already asleep. Smaug is too but he's sleeping the wrong way. His feet are on the pillow and his head is at the other end of the mat, under the blanket. Tohru pours some tea and gives it to Kobayashi.

Tohru:"Go ahead, it's warm."

Kobayashi:"Thank you. But you can take today off from being a maid, you know."

Tohru:"What are you saying?" *She smiles* "Let me be your personal maid all year round, no breaks."

Kobayashi:"Sure."

Kobayashi takes a sip of tea and Tohru looks at the three that are sleeping. Then she looks back to Kobayshi.

Tohru:"Umm, Miss Kobayashi?" *Kobayshi looks to her.* "Shall we take a walk outside?"

Kobayashi sets the tea cup down.

Kobayashi:"Yeah, let's go."

They leave. The camera moves over to Smaug and the camera moves inside the blanket to show his sleeping face. His head moves from side to side a few times. You can see his eyes rapidly moving under his eyelids and after a few seconds he wakes up. Smaug blinks a few times and sits up and grabs his left side where his scar is.

Smaug:"That dream again."

Smaug looks at the two sleeping kids and he look to the window and looks to the night sky and after a few seconds he lays back down.

Later the next day.

Everyone is back on the train. everyone is sleeping except Kobayshi, Fafnir and Takiya. This time Smaug is sleeping in a chair with a sleeping Kanna on his lap. She's hugging his arm and a small smile is on her face.

Kobayashi:"Everyone's asleep."

Takiya:"We were carrying on the whole time. They must be tired."

Kobayashi is looking out a widow.

Kobayashi:"It really was fun."

Takiya:"Yeah."

Kobayashi looks to Takiya.

Kobayashi:"Takiya, thanks."

Takiya:"Don't mention it. We're pals."

Kobayashi:"Work pals?"

Takiya:"Friends."

Kobayashi smiles and looks back out the window. Elma wakes up.

Elma:"I'm hungry."

Kobayashi:*Looks over to Elma.*"Morning. You were eating the whole time just now."

Elma:*Smiles*"It's far, far from enough!"

Tohru wakes up and she sits up and glares at Elma.

Tohru:"Elma, please be quiet. You're too loud."

Elma:*Gains a tick mark.* "What'd you say?!"

Tohru:*Gets in Elma's face.*"What about it?!"

Kobayashi:"Now, now, don't fight."

Takiya laughs.

Takiya:"They're still full of energy."

Lucoa wakes up.

Lucoa:"If you're fighting, take it outside."

Tohru:"Very well! Elma, let's go outside!"

Elma:"Oh? I'd love to!"

Smaug wakes up and looks at Tohru and Elma.

Smaug:"Can you keep it down." *He puts his head on tip of Kanna's head.* "My precious Dragon Loli is trying to sleep."

The camera zooms out as the train passes over a bridge. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-08-2021

3607 words

(There, a dragon maid episode done to early celebrate 10K. And it's also a ling one too. I'll have another Episode out around the time when this story hits 10K, but it won't be as long as this it probably will barley even reach 1000 words. I need to figure out how to make it longer.

Well I hoped you liked this special episode.)

9