Smaug’s Story Time (It’s hard to be a child)
282 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Smaug and Kobayashi watching TV. Kanna is at Saikawa's house and Tohru is shopping. They are watching a movie about a man having flashbacks to his childhood. Smaug is eating a sandwich. Kobayashi looks to Smaug.

Kobayashi:"How was your childhood, Smaug."

Smaug stops mid bite into his sandwich and his eyes go wide.

Kobayashi:"Smaug?"

Smaug snaps out of it and resumes eating his sandwich.

Smaug:"It was normal."

Kobayashi:"Normal?"

Smaug then start to tell stories.

The camera opens up to Show Smaug's father carrying a child version of him, their both in dragon form. Smaug's father walks to an edge of a cliff.

Smaug:*Voice Over.*"There was flying lessons."

Father:"Now Fly."

He throws child Smaug off the side of the cliff. After a few seconds a loud poof if heard from the bottom of the cliff.

Father:"That's not flying. That's falling!"

Smaug:*Voice Over.*"Then there were lessons on how to get home."

The camera shows Smaug's Father carrying Smaug again and he drops him in the middle of a big forest. The sun is setting.

Father:"You will learn how to get home without flying."

Smaug's father flies off. The camera moves to the front of Smaug showing his slightly scared face. Smaug looks around and only sees big trees. The sun fully sets and it's dark now. A bunch of red eyes appear from behind Smaug. Smaug gulps.

Smaug:*Voice over.*"Then there was swimming lessons."

Smaug's father is flying over the middle of the ocean and he stops and just hovers in the air.

Father:"Now Swim home."

He drops Smaug into the water and his Father flies off. Smaug is doggy paddling when suddenly a large shadow appears under Smaug. A giant whale comes up and out of the water and swallows Smaug.The camera moves to inside the stomach and the only thing you can see is Smaug's glowing eyes.

Smaug:*Voice Over.*"Then there was hunting lessons. Those were kinda hard."

Smaug's Father drops Smaug off into a forest again and points to a giant chicken monster in the distance.

Father:"Go and kill that."

Smaug's Father flies off and Smaug looks to the giant chicken and it's running towards him.

Smaug:*Voice Over.*"There was also some fighting lessons."

Smaug and his Father are on top of a cliff overlooking a small kingdom.

Father:"Go, kill and eat them all!"

Smaug's Father kicks SMaug off the side of the cliff and down into the kingdom.

The camera moves back to Smaug and Kobayashi. Smaug looks to Kobayashi and see has a "WTF" face.

Smaug:"What?"

Kobayashi:"You consider that normal?"

Smaug:*Raises an eyebrow.*"Isn't that what everyone's parents do?"

Kobayashi:"No!"

Smaug:"Huh."

Smaug shrugs his shoulders and continues to eat his sandwich.

Smaug:"You just a weird person."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12----2021

444 words

(Hey guys, it's me. If you guys want to ask anything about this book for season or or 2. Ask away."

10