Chapter 1.3 | The Light and The T̵̤̰̀a̷͖͍̎l̴̦̭̊̓k̷̰̩̊͛ (R18)
580 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The discrepancy between our mortality and God's omnipotence is so inconceivably vast that talking to God would probably feel like talking to a profound stoner.

How would God's bussy feel like?

 


 

God asked, "How are you enjoying this world, so far?"

I was still frozen in place, my crotch extended, Sin still sitting on my groin, "Kind of in a biased position to give an opinion here."

"You've seen no more than a few dozen examples of my creation, Guy."

"Well, you're God," my head was turned away from Him, His light ever so radiant and blinding, "You put me in that position in the first place, right?"

"It's fine, Guy. Say, how are you feeling about this world as a whole?"

"This world?"

"Yes, Guy. This world."

I thought for a while, "I don't know. There's people happy about the state of affairs; people unhappy about it. I don't think I can give a fair asses-"

"I'm not asking for everyone. I'm asking for you, Guy. What do you think of this world?"

"Oh," the light was slightly bearable now, but not enough for my eyes to open, yet, "Well, as I said. Sort of in a biased position here."

"Are you incapable of giving a straight answer, Guy?"

"Last time I gave you one you made me a child soldier."

"Will you consider yourself satisfied with your current life, Guy?"

"I don't know," I tried to open my eyes but sure enough, God's rays were fire to my ice, "That seems like a question I'd answer on my deathbed."

"Would you like me to make any sort of alteratio-"

"No, no, no," I shook my head, "This is fine. I'm happy. Content. Very glad."

"Are you sure, Guy?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Very su-"

"I am God, Guy. You're also part of my creation. Do remember that."

I couldn't refute that.

"Are you content with your current situation, Guy? Do you want anything changed?"

I thought about it behind closed eyes for a while.

"I'm living my best life yet. If I want things to change, I'll do it myself.”

“Let it be reminded that you’re not chained by the principles of your-”

“I know,” it’s hard to believe, but I’ve cut off God’s words whilst He’s speaking; worse considering that I’m getting used to it by now, “You told me that the first time. No offence, but I’d like to stay mortal. Lets me sleep at night if you catch my drift.”

God was silent for a moment.

“Ensure that your decision is final, Guy. It is uncertain when I will return to you.”

“You said it yourself; you made me. You know how I am with my decision,” I added, “As an extra, though, do you mind choosing better times when you come back down?”

God seemed to ignore that final part, “So be it, Guy. I bid you fare-”

“Wait,” I turned towards God, which was a big mistake, as His radiance burnt through my eyelids, sending me blind for a bare moment, even behind closed eyes.

God responded, “Yes, Guy?”

I had to squint the pain away for a few seconds before answering, “I-Is my neck going to be okay?”

“Everything will return to its natural order, Guy. Be not afraid.”

“I mean, you usually let my whole body free, not just from the shoulder up-”

God was right. My neck was okay. In fact, I could feel the moisture from the droplets running down my neck. The chill returned to the air, along with the contrasting warmth of my sweat. The light was gone, and I could finally open my eyes. The sliding door was closed. Sin’s hair began to fall from their static position. I felt her weight planting itself back into my arms. I could feel Sin’s tight hole wrangling my crotch wand once again.

Then came that torrent of pleasure tensing my kidneys and surging up to my cock.

Right, I was doing something before that.

Then one thought led to another and then I also remembered.

I wasn’t wearing any protection.

At that point, my mind scrambled to make excuses. Perhaps it won’t connect, since we’re in a shower and by some freak chance, some water might’ve got in and can wash it out. Perhaps gravity will do the trick, and that my cum projectile is too susceptible to the laws of physics and will slide out of Sin’s pussy with her ovaries intact. Perhaps it’s her safe day, and she just didn’t mention.

Or, perhaps it’s time I pulled the fuck out.

I heaved Sin’s thighs up like the floor was lava and pulled my cock out. Somehow, it managed to wedge itself between her ass and at that moment, I spurt out like a firehose, coating Sin’s back and the shower’s walls and floor with my thick seed. I’ve only been abstinent for a week, and yet, it spurted out in uncontrolled bursts. Between Sin’s soft cheeks, I let out what felt like a month’s worth. It was probably ten seconds of continued leaking until it finally calmed down; the torrent, not my dick, yet.

We both embraced one another, breathless and exhausted. I was definitely content, but I wasn’t the kind of guy to keep the fun to himself.

I turned towards Sin who was busy digging her fingernails into my back and letting out laboured breaths onto my shoulder, “Did it get in?”

She didn’t answer that.

“You okay?”

She didn’t answer that either.

“Did you cum?”

For that, she wrangled her drained body up from my arms, her legs trembling from above my hands. She propped herself against my shoulders, where her expression could be seen as clear as day. She was exhausted, with tears and sweat strewn down her freckled face. 

In forced, slurred speech, blurted out, “N-No.”

“Alright, suit yourself,” I released my grip on Sin’s thighs, and down the floor her feet went.

Her palms scrambled for a grip on my body, “Wait, wait-”

She was incapable of standing. As soon as her toes touched the ground, her legs gave way, slipping on the cum I'd let out moments prior. She sat slumped over the shower floor, her back hunched and her breasts rising and falling from her heaving breaths. Her knees lay facing each other as she leaned over her hips, both hands stuffed between her burning crotch. Her eyes were staring down a thousand hazy kilometres ahead, her mouth open and drooling.

“Your turn,” I closed the sliding doors, “I’ll wait for you on bed”

Sin didn’t respond. I went to the racks and grabbed myself a towel, leaving a clean one for the woman busy with herself. I dried myself off, wrapped it around my waist and headed towards the bed.

I lay strewn across the mattress, staring towards the ceiling.

There wasn’t much afterthought to be had. It felt good. Really good. Sin had a banger of a body, but still, I thought the sensations superseded expectations. I had a feeling this was something I’d remember far down the line. It was probably due to my inexperience as a partner, but my gut feeling had always been great comrades of mine for as long as I lived.

I decided to rest my eyes, closing them as I enjoyed the cold breeze blowing against my naked body.

Before long, though, I fell unconscious for the second time that night.

 


 

As usual, tomorrow.

But you may not like it.

Discord: https://discord.gg/aAuCwJkkrz

12