Side Chapter 10: Aftermath
236 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So? When is your wife going to be in?” Lance asked Johnathan as they sat and talked at a diner’s table.

“I don’t know,” Johnathan told him. “I think sometime tonight or in the morning.”

“Ah! Okay, then we don’t have a whole lot of time before she shows up and starts taking charge~” Lance said with a smile.

“…please stop thinking of Rebecca as a bully sir… I understand that she can be overbearing at times… And headstrong… and she is—“

“Hahahahaha!~”

“………… Okay, yeah. Point taken.” Johnathan conceded. “But!” He spoke up. “She’s a wonderful wife at home!”

“Oh?~ Has her cooking improved above that of a caveman?” Lance inquired.

“……No comment…”

“Oh? So are you doing it now? Or is Jennifer?”

“…………….. No comment ………………”

                               

“Are you still seriously making poor Charmeleon do all the cooking?!” Lance laughed in disbelief.

“S-She likes it! She wants to cook!”

Lance chuckled at his friend’s spoiling behavior.

“You know that you’re supposed to discourage that kind of behavior, right?”

“Yeah, yeah… I know. But I just can’t do it… I can’t force her to stop doing something she likes… even if it’s not good to encourage…” Johnathan confessed. “She’s my first Pokémon Lance… she’s… my partner… I just can’t in good conscious just tell her to stop helping and being a part of the family, just because of the color of her skin or the fact that she isn’t even human.” He explained his plight.

“Haa…” Lance breathed out a sigh and a chuckle at the same time. “I do feel for you and Charmeleon; I really do.” He told his friend. “I know it’s not easy, since she almost seems to refuse to evolve, but that is just how it is sometimes. Some Pokémon, even though they are able; just do not evolve.” Lance said sympathetically. “But you shouldn’t allow her to have a role like a human in your family… it may eventually disrupt your own family’s dynamic someday.” He warned gently.

Johnathan just sigh in depression.

“I know…… I know……”

         

Lance was worried about his friend, but he also didn’t want to keep him on the subject too long; as it was depressing for Johnathan.

“Let’s move on from that.” Lance said, changing the subject. “Not that these are much better topics, but, which would you like to talk about? Jennifer’s situation? Or maybe your roll in returning to the G-Men?” He asked him.

“Actually, Lance?” Johnathan called out to his friend. “There was something I wanted to talk to you about.”

“Hmm?”

“You told me about the incident, and how you guys found their base. Are you sure you stopped them from getting information out?” He ask his commander.

Lance shrugged.

“As best as I was able,” He admitted. “The first thing I did, was search for their servers and destroy them…” Lance scratched his chin as he said that.

“Yeah… in a way, I wish you hadn’t been so thorough; now we won’t be able to do any sort of trance back.”

“Y-Yeah… that’s true…” Lance agreed nervously. Johnny Stickler is about to come out… Lance thought to himself.

          

“*SIGH* Seriously Lance?… How has Aaron dealt with you, as your handler for all these years? Your as bad as Becca sometimes.” Johnathan berated.

“O-Ow! Hey! Watch it! Those are my feeling you’re hurting!~” Lance said to him.

“Anyways!… *SIGH* …I want to go to site; go and see if any equipment or data survived.” Johnathan told Lance.

“Well… that place has mostly collapsed after the explosion… I don’t think it’s safe for—“

“But it’s safe for frontline people to check it out? Not us, the technicians?”

“I’— I’m not saying that! I’m just saying that it might not be stable there and…”

“Then take me there, and we’ll decide together.” Johnathan told Lance.

               

Lance knew he was never going to win an argument with Johnathan. No matter how hard he tried.

They’re both similar in that regards. Lance thought to himself.

“*SIGH* Alright…” Lance said while standing and putting down some money. “Let’s go get you your stupid data.”

Johnathan smiled at his mentor for agreeing.

“Thank you Commander!”

“It’s just Lance! Geez!” He told his friend. “…not even back for a second, and you’re already on my nerves…” Lance mumbled.

“Hmm? What was that?” Johnathan asked as he caught up to Lance.

“Nothing,” He told his friend and colleague. “Let’s just get going.”

                       

————————————————-

                     

Lance and Johnathan, were currently following behind a member of the clearing crew of the Team Dunes site.

“Man! This place is a mess! You sure did a number on this place Lance…” Johnathan complained.

“I-I didn’t do all of this!” Lance look towards the man leading his Excadrill through the debris. “T-Tell him Freddy!”

“It’s Bob.” The man out in front told him, which caused Lance to wince. “And from what the forensic team and detectives have been able to determine, is that the blast was caused by a Pokémon using Self-Destruct.” He told him.

“S-See! Not me this time!” Lance said triumphantly.

“Yeah, it wasn’t caused by the Gyarados’s Hyper Beam; it did however, send down to those bottom floors, a lot of dangerous and unstable equipment, along with a whole bunch of lithium batteries, which was what caused the explosions: looks to me, that this was some sort of R and D, testing labs of some kind.” Bob summarized.

               

After hearing this, Johnathan looks back to a sweaty and nervous looking Lance.

Lance held up a hand towards his friend.

“N-No need to say it…”

They soon came to the end of the tunnel.

“Okay boys” Announced the older gentleman. “This is your stop.” He told them.

Johnathan took a look around the room. A large hole in the ceiling, which caused everything from the floors above to come crashing down into a giant heap.

The servers left in the room, all looked to be nonfunctioning or operable.

“So, the first thing we’ll need to do,” Johnathan pointed towards the servers. “Is harvest any and all USBs, along with any sort of drives; this includes SSD and hard drives.” Her said out loud.

“Sh-Should I be taking notes or?” Lance questioned.

“Just… mostly saying what it is we’ll need to be searching for.”

Lance nodded his head in understanding.

                  

They then got to work, along with the rest of the crew that was already there searching the whole facility.

           

“So? How many people were captured? Any slip away?”

“None, thankfully. All accounted for.” Lance answered his friend. “There were only four casualties. All deaths were caused by Team Dunes, whether through their own negligence or direct intent, we can’t be for certain… not with these guys…”

Johnathan nodded at what Lance was saying.

Team Dunes isn’t like any other team…. They won’t hesitate to kill people, rather than just beat them or commit crimes. They’re worse than Team Magma and Team Aqua; at least those two teams had morels and surrendered by the end.

            

          

It was about an hour of searching later, all they could manage to find were broken or damaged drives. Most of the servers here had been means to connect Team Dunes members from Hoenn to the main headquarters.

But they after about an hour and a half of searching, they final turned something up.

“Sir, we found something.” An officer came running up to Lance, handing him something.

Lance looked down in his hand at a broken USB. It’s front end was completely smashed and melted.

“Was this really all you found?” Lance wandered.

“Yes sir, that was the only thing in the area.” He told him. “We found a similar one to that, but that one had taken the full force of the blast and had been melted and was broken beyond all recognition sir.”

Lance nodded at the officer.

“Thank you officer, please carry on. We’ll be wrapping up here soon.” Lance informed him.

“Sir!” The officer saluted, before turning and heading back the way he came.

      

Lance turned and handed the drive, over to Johnathan.

“Think you can do anything with this?” He asked him. “It’s a little busted, but…”

“Actually? This is in pretty good shape…”

“Huh?”

“Yeah,” Johnathan commented. “Not the best, but I should be able to get the memory off of this.”

“Excellent.” Lance said thankfully. “Shall we get going? Or do you think there is anything else in this area we need to search for?”

Johnathan did a quick scan of the area, but then ultimately shook his head.

“No, I think we have everything we’ll get from here.” Johnathan agreed. He looked towards Lance before asking him. “I want to go to the man’s offices. See about getting at his personal data.”

Lance gave his friend a nod.

“You bet ya,” Lance looked over and called out to the man from earlier. “Hey Bob, mind taking us to the Lambda’s office?”

              

                 

But, much to their dismay. The computer there, was connected to the main servers, and was not something that held any information outside of the destroyed servers.

“Great… a dead end…” Lance groused.

“Not necessarily.” Johnathan told him. “This just meant that all the avenues from here are a dead end.” He looked over at Lance. “We still have his thing from the school, correct?”

Lance nodded his head.

“Yeah, we do. Should have all his stuff at the precinct.” Lance informed him.

“Okay,” Johnathan nodded. “Have them send all of those things over to my home. I’ll investigate and search through them, while I’m going through this,” He said, as he held up the USB from earlier.

Lance nodded once again.

“Sounds good,” He told him. “Let me know what you find, if anything.” He told him before walking away.

Johnathan looked over at his with a puzzled expression.

“And where are you going?” He questioned Lance.

       

Lance just raised a hand to wave backwards, without looking back.

“I have some of my own work to do, and some paperwork to finish; plus I’m needed down at the precinct: got to thank the boys in blue, for all the hard work the did on this case. See you later, Captain.”

Johnathan smiled at the retreating figure of his Commander.

“See ya, Lance.”

                    

                 

————————————————-

                

                        

*CL-CLICK*

          *KA-CHAK*

                    

She opened the door to house and home, that she hadn’t set foot in for almost three years.

                 

Nearly four. She realized.

                

And despite all of that… it’s exactly the same. She thought.

                 

She walked  through the porch, past the stairwell and moving behind the couches; where the living room television stayed on, even at this ungodly hour of the night.

                 

Morning now. She conceded.

           

And despite being away from her home of arid deserts and verdant field surrounding vibrant oases; She didn’t feel the pull of homesickness.

No, because despite growing up and living in Ejapul; this is where her home was: where her family lived.

           

          

“I’m home…” Rebecca whispered to the sleepy quiet house. She realize that no one was awake to greet her at this hour. That everyone was surely still asleep or had been like that for hours.

And my precious daughter isn’t even here. I can’t even go to her at the moment to greet or see her.

Her loving husband, long since passed out.

Not even the Pokémon were awake to greet her.

                  

*SIGH*

      

Rebecca sighs as she discards her travel back and luggage to the side, before moving over towards the couch and flopping down on it.

“Guess I’ll just sleep here for the night…”

                 

Rebecca thought back on the last four months. Just after she had sent Jennifer away. And not a day goes by, that she’s felt that each and every one of those days had been wasted.

Basing what they learned from the attack and Jennifer’s account of the incident. They started sending people surprise inspections of locally owned shops and small businesses.

Out of the two-thousand-eight-hundred-and-ninety-seven stores hit. Only about two-hundred of them turned out to be doing any sort of illegal activity. And only ninety-four of those had been Team Dunes.

None of which allowed me to get any closer to finding any sort of trace of their hierarchy.

Just more of the same vague plans the lower Team Dunes members always spout.

                 

All of this happened during the first couple months Jennifer was away.

Afterwards, the Rebecca and the police focused their efforts, on trying to determine where these supplies or exports Team Dunes were shipping out and receiving, were coming from or going to.

And weirdly enough, that had paid off. But not in full dividends.

They had only found more evidence, linking several other regions to be receiving these goods. Namely from; Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Unova. Surprisingly, they couldn’t find traces of these good coming or going from Alola, Galar, or Sinnoh. But they also couldn’t rule them out either.

The reason being, was the items and things shipped. Were very legitimate items. None of which were illegal.

And there was nothing illegal about them making money. Despite what they were using that money for.

              

She almost lost hope that anything would turn up about them. Team Dunes had been covering their track very meticulously.

Then Rebecca remembered that idiom she heard a member of their use one time.

“Like shifting sands across the Dunes, the path of our true intentions are yours to lose.”

No one of the low rank members knew anything.

The middle ranks only had vague ideas.

And the high ranking members kept silent about everything.

      

And not once have I caught a single member above the Sigma rank for that matter as well… I need new leads. I need new evidence! Rebecca thought annoyed at their lack of progress.

She sat up and slammed her fist into her thigh in frustration.

“I need to stop them!” She growled. “For Jennifer!”

        

“Char?”

        

Rebecca whirled around, and saw a lightly illuminated figure by the kitchen.

“Charmeleon?” Rebecca called out quietly to her husband’s Pokémon.

          

“Char!—“ Charmeleon began to cry out loud, but then covered her snout, when she realized she was being too loud. “Char Char!~” She whispered excitedly to see her best friend, outside of her trainer.

Rebecca smiled at her friend and her husband’s companion.

“Charmey! How are you Sweetheart?” Rebecca inquired as she stood up from the sofa.

             

Charmeleon came around and met Rebecca between the couch and in front of the kitchen bar.

They came together into an embrace, giving each other a sisterly embrace.

“How’ve you been Sweetheart?” Rebecca asked Charmeleon again, as she pulled back to look at her face.

“Char mele on, Char Char mele Char?” 1”It’s been tough, but how have you been?” Charmeleon told her honestly.

“Has is been that tough?” Rebecca asked, predicting what Charmeleon was saying.

Charmeleon nodded her head in affirmation.

                    

“Yes… I’m sorry for all the trouble my family has been giving you. I know Jennifer is a handful; and Johnathan is a little inattentive at times: but it makes me happy, knowing your here for them—“

      

Charmeleon raised a hand and put a claw to over Rebecca’s lips.

“Char Char? Cha ar mele on, mele ar on Char.”2”Rebecca? Please shut up, their my family too.” She told Rebecca with a calm tone and with a pleasant smile on her face.

Rebecca blinked at Charmeleon, then started chuckling.

“Yes, hah hah… I do suppose I was being a bit too loud; and I suppose you do know all of those things about them… you live with them; see them almost more than I do……” Rebecca lamented. Her eyes stung as she thought of this Pokémon in front of her.

She reached out and hugged onto Charmeleon once again. Wrapping her arms around her neck.

“C-Char Char?!” Charmeleon called out to Rebecca.

“I just!—… I’m so terrible, Charmey… I know what I have to do… know what I should be doing to keep them safe… but I just can’t leave them… I love my family so much! They’re my everything! They’re everything to me Charmey… and I feel like I’m on a razor’s edge from losing them….. *HIC*”

Charmeleon laid her head against Rebecca’s shoulder. She brought up her hands, pressing her claws gently into Rebecca’s back. Holding her comfortingly.

“Char, Char… Char, Char…”

           

As Charmeleon pulled away. She brought her claws around and cupped one of Rebecca’s hands.

“Char char, Char ar mele ele ar mele on.”3”Rebecca, Johnathan needs you.” Charmeleon told Rebecca reluctantly. She then tugged on Rebecca’s arm, pulling her out of the living room and through the kitchen.

Rebecca stared at the Pokémon in confusion.

“Where are we going Charmey?” Rebecca wandered aloud.

But soon received her answer, when the stopped in front of Johnathan’s room.

      

“……………………………..”

Rebecca stared at the door, nervous about going in there and seeing her husband for the first time, face to face in almost two years.

                  

Rebecca looked over at the Fire Pokémon. With a distraught and unsure look on her face.

“I don’t— I’m not sure I can Charmey… I mean… Johnathan was so distraught on the phone. He was in so much pain, I don’t want to remind him of that. Not especially if he’s just gotten to sleep…” Rebecca backed up a step, but otherwise stayed in Charmeleon’s grasp. “…Maybe I should just…—“

But Charmeleon reached forward and opened the door, before Rebecca could talk herself out of it or run away.

“Char meleon ar…”4”Go on…” Charmeleon told her. “Char mele on, Char Char… Char Mele ar Char ele ar Charmeleon…”5”He needs you, Rebecca… I’m not the one he wants or needs right now..”

          

Rebecca stares at Charmeleon with a pensive look on her face.

“Pretty chatty tonight aren’t we?” Rebecca points out.

This only earns her an eye roll from Charmeleon. Who puts a palm onto Rebecca’s back, then gently pushes her towards the door way.

“No… Wait I—“

“Char Char,”6”Rebecca,” Charmeleon chided. “Char ar mele ele on Char, Char.”7”Johnathan needs you, so go.” She tells Rebecca.

                 

Rebecca chuckles at Charmeleon’s insistence.

“Okay, okay.” Rebecca whispers. “I’m going.” She smiles back at her husband’s Pokémon. “Thank you Charmey… I—… I’m not sure I would have had the courage to come in here by myself.”

Charmeleon gave her the best smile she was able too.

“C-Char Char ar mele on.”8”S-Shut up and get in there.” Charmeleon stuttered.

Rebecca smiled at Charmeleon, then turned around and walked deeper into the room.

As she did, Charmeleon slowly pulled the door closed behind Rebecca. As soon as the door was closed, Charmeleon pressed the top of her head against the door. She closed her eyes as she stood there, just listening for what was happening behind the door.

               

“………john………….”

      

“………….becca………already?……………”

                

Charmeleon could hear them; hear them reunite. She raised a palm and claw, pressing it against the door.

She almost felt like pushing in the door. Felt like scratching at it as well. But she shook her head against such thoughts.

Charmeleon pulled away, moving deeper into the house, like she was heading for the lab.

When she was at the archway, at the front of the lab doors, she hung a left. Heading straight for the laundry room.

             

Charmeleon went to the washing machine and sat on top of it. After getting situated. Charmeleon pressed the side of her head, against the wall of the laundry room, closest to Johnathan and Rebecca’s room.

Charmeleon had her inner ear, right next to the wall she was sitting in front of. Just sitting there, listening in on Johnathan and Rebecca’s conversation.

They exchanged pleasantries, followed by what sounded like them coming together in an embrace, much like Charmeleon and Rebecca had earlier.

After which, more talking. Followed by the discussion of the events leading up to where they are.

Charmeleon could hear Johnathan sobbing in several spots of their conversation. As he told Rebecca about how Jennifer looked when they found her; what her condition was after the surgery; along with him explaining that it had been his device that they used on Jennifer.

Charmeleon longed to be in there; to wrap up Johnathan into her embrace.

She could hear some shuffling, as Johnathan’s cries grew quieter. Making it sound like he was crying into something.

         

She’s probably doing what I was just thinking… Charmeleon thought enviously.

         

After his crying ended. Johnathan sounded more clear, as he began discussing with Rebecca, about his plans to return to the G-men.

“Like hell!” Charmeleon heard Rebecca shout, even through the walls.

The conversation turned into a back and forth match, on all the reasons Johnathan couldn’t join again.

Johnathan countered it, saying that they already have the data on him, on his device and who made it. That he would be in as much danger, if he stayed or if he returned to active duty.

“…Becca… I know how you feel…” Johnathan told his wife. “…you’re probably even thinking that if you leave us here and behind, while you go fight them alone, that we’ll remain safe…” Johnathan predicted.

“That!…”

“…listen… Jennifer and I are already caught up in this… whether you want us to be or not… they least I could do, is return and keep you safe…”

“But Johnathan!”

“…would there be any place safer than our base?…” Johnathan counted.

“…no, but!…”

“…Becca… I can’t stop you from leaving… especially if that is what you want… if you just think of me as a burden…”

“…No! Never!…” Rebecca vehemently denies. “…I love you Johnathan!…”


There was a pause, as Charmeleon imaged that, Johnathan was looking up at his wife, smiling at her.

She imaged herself there in Rebecca’s place; with Johnathan cupping her cheek, as he leaned in towards her for a kiss.

           

“…Becca… …I can’t imagine, being anywhere more safe, than by your side… …as you can see, their being coming more and more active recently… …there is no guarantee that they won’t come for me anyways, because I’m the creator of that device…” Johnathan explained. “…I would rather go take the fight to them with you… …then run and continue hiding… because I don’t think we can hide like we’ve been able too…”

“…John…”

        

Now it was Rebecca’s turn to cry into her partner’s arms.

Charmeleon could hear her crying, complaining how it wasn’t fair; how all she ever wanted was a normal family and didn’t have to live their lives in fear. How she hated Team Dunes. How she didn’t want to risk John fighting with her.

       

Johnathan comforted her. Whispering assurances that they made an excellent team. That they were safer if they did things together, than if they were apart.

       

After another moment of their plans with each other, Rebecca voiced her thoughts.

“…but Johnathan!… what about Jennifer?… what are we going to do about her?…” Rebecca asks her husband.

               

“…there is only one thing we can do for her…” He told her, as he explained to Rebecca the plans he and Lance had discussed earlier that day.

       

“…Johnathan!… She never agree too it!… She hate Pokémon battles!…” Rebecca refuted his and Lance’s plan.

“…but it’s all we can do to keep her out of harms way… …she has Pokémon now…” Johnathan pointed out.  “…and there are other things she can do, besides battling with her Pokémon… …I’m sure May would be itching to go with her, given the chance… …like I said before, we can no longer hide… there is a good chance that Team Dunes knows Jennifer is psychic now… …I’ve seen it on a USB, recovered from their facility…”

He then went on to, explaining what was on the device.

“…Oh Arceus! No!…” Rebecca cried out as she heard this.

“…Don’t fret just yet, Becca; there is hope…” Johnathan encouraged. “…while I was looking through the data, of man responsible for hurting Jennifer, I came across his email… luckily, he had saved his password for his personal E-mail to his computer in his office at the university… …He received an E-mail from a company, complaining about some data being corrupted…” He explained.

           

“…but Johnathan, that doesn’t necessarily mean that company is Team Dunes related, right?… …Wasn't this man a researcher and a professor as well?…” Rebecca countered.

“…that is the thing Becca… …it was sent an two hour after the incident occurred… He hadn’t sent any other data through his E-mail recently, and in fact, hadn’t used his personal E-mail in days… and any E-mails in his inbox, were just random things about his personal life…”

*CREAK* *CREAK*

“D-Does!—“ Rebecca shouted excitedly. “…Does that mean we have a lead?!” 

           

“…Yeah… We’ve got a lead…” He told her.

“Oh Johnny! I’m so happy!” Rebecca cheered.

*creak* *creak*

“…I-… I nearly gave up hope there after all these months… after all these years fighting them…” Rebecca cried in relieved frustration. “…but the moment you step back into the game with me Johnny… you’ve saved me yet again from my doubts and fears…” There was a brief paused between what she said and when she spoke again. “…I love you Johnny Yew…”

“…And I love you Becky Barakat…”

                 

*creak*

           

Here it comes… Charmeleon thought despondent. The palm and claws of one of hers hands tightened over her knee, as she heard that sound. …I know what’s about to happen……

        

*moan*

                 

There it was… Charmeleon thought in self-torturous agony. …Here is my true sin…

          

        *creak*

                          *moan*

               

While she was very interested in the conversation they had earlier. Charmeleon knew exactly why she was eavesdropping.

       

*moan*

         *moan*

*giggle*

              

Charmeleon’s other hand trailed up her other leg. Her claws dragging across her skin, as she reach up towards her inner thigh.

               

“….Oh…. Johnny!…..” *moan*

                

She was so jealous of her; jealous of Rebecca. How she had been able to command his affections, simply because she was the same species as him.

How she wished she could be where Rebecca was.

*moan*

To have him touch her.

*creak*

To be loved by him.

“…oh Yes!…” *moan*

        

*PANT* *PANT*

Charmeleon panted as she had her head pressed against the wall tightly. As she listened intently of her trainer and his wife on the other side: wishing it was her in there.

                     

She knew what she felt for her trainer was wrong. That her list for her trainer made her different; made her strange. But she couldn’t help how she felt.

        

Who she loved.

                   

She knew she could never be what Johnathan wanted; what Johnathan needed.

She knew her feelings would only be rejected if she was ever caught. So she brought her hand that had been clenching at her knee, up to her snout, to cover her mouth from making to much noise: as her other hand reached its destination.

      

“Char~…” Charmeleon breathily sighed as her palm touched herself. She rubbed her hand back and forth. Rubbing a certain spot between her legs.

          

Charmeleon had lived a long life, especially for one of her species. Since Charmeleons and Charizards tend to get into fights between each other, which may end with one of then dying if they aren’t merciful.

She knew humans and Pokémon mated differently from each other. That Pokémon and humans were hardly if ever allowed at the table with their humans. But there were stories of it happening.

Of people who bonded with their Pokémon.

She remembered watching documentaries on this. How it proved to her, that her lust for her trainer, while strange, was not something she should be ashamed of.

But she also knew she couldn’t tell him.

She also knew that she couldn’t say a word about her being able to speak either. For then she would have to explain how this miracle occurred.

        

She had experienced many miracles in her life.

The first she thought was meeting her trainer.

The second; was watching television after they retired from the Indigo League: how Charmeleon learned to stretch out her vocal cords, by trying to mimic how human spoke.

And the third:

                       

“Char~ Char~” Charmeleon had discovered, that she had gained something, that Pokémon shouldn’t have. She didn’t know how this came to be, or why it happened.

But one day, much like what she was currently doing. She had found a was to secretly observe their coupling. And while she was spying on them, she reached between her legs, imitating what she had seen Rebecca doing between her own legs.

That had been when she first discovered her true sin. And what she did for every one of their couplings.

      

Charmeleon took the blunt middle claw of her right hand, and inserted it inside herself.

     

“oh!~… Johnathan!~…” Charmeleon cried out as quietly as she was able.

         

She knew she wasn’t endanger of being discovered. She knew they would have each other’s bodies for many more hours after this.

Charmeleon listened to them through the wall, as she thought of her trainer, as she pleasured herself.

As Charmeleon slowly began to insert and withdraw her claw from within herself. She wished that it wasn’t her currently inside herself.

She wished it was Johnathan: wished it was him pleasuring her right now; that it was her in that room with him currently.

Her sins were many.

Lust.

Jealousy.

Deceit.

      

But the larges sin in her mind: was her cowardliness.

      

She knew she couldn’t admit these things to anyways. That as soon as she did. She would either be studied by researchers because of her anomalies, or rebuked and discarded for her abnormal obsessions for her trainer.

She couldn’t bare the thought; that if Johnathan ever caught her like this. Thst if he knew what she felt for him.

              

*MOAN*

“YES!~ Now Johnny!~ Come with me!~”

“Char!~ Char!~ Aaammm!~~….” She felt herself release, with them as they found pleasure with each other.

        

*giggle* *moan*

       *chuckle*

       *groan*     *moan*

         *creak* *creak* *creak*

            

Charmeleon sat there in a post coital bliss, as she heard her masters once again begin to love each other.

She cried tears of self-torturous agony, as she listened to them; while leaning against the wall, with her lust dripping down her leg: the aftershocks of her climax already forgotten, by the overshadowing pain of longing in her heart.

               

                   

                        

17