Side Chapter 12: Evaluation
186 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day one report:

I was on my way the airport as planned. But unfortunately, all air traffic directly to Hoenn had been canceled or completely cut off.

I checked the next available sea route as well. But those too were delayed for some reason.

I believe it we were to investigate; it would be revealed that, the dreaded G-Men might have been involved. Though, this is just my hunch: please investigate this matter, while I seek an alternative route to Hoenn.

           

           

Day fourteen report:

I have finally made it to Hoenn.

               It’s ironic. Though it has taken me two weeks to have finally arrive at Hoenn. The planes and ocean routes from Ejapul, only became available about three days ago.

My alternate route took me longer, but at least I am here now. I can only apologize, my Lord Sigma.

                 Taking a plane route to Sinnoh and then taking a sea route to Hoenn seemed like a good idea at the time. But the resulting time loss has been inexcusable. I apologize.

        

I shall be reporting to you later today, or tomorrow, on any news regarding Lambda that I can find.

         

          

Day fifteen report:

It is as we feared, Lord Sigma. Lambda’s lab has been compromised: the lab was crawling with police officer and agents of the G-Men special investigation unit. From what I could gather. It’s to dangerous for me to get in close at the moment to try and retrieve or look for the data.

It also seems to me, that Lambda had taken some sort of dignitary’s child; which was Lambda’s reported Subject Zero that had been mentioned previously. This in turn as stirred up the whole of the police force around the area; making surveillance difficult.

          

Day sixteen report:

There are no records in the police station or any sort of mention on who it was, that was rescued from Lambda’s research facility.

                 I am requesting intel on any locations of agents of ours in the Hoenn region. Long with any information in regards to the G-men: as it was mentioned that they were, indeed, involved with this case.

             It is my understanding. That the child involved in Lambda’s experiments, was not only a psychic; but also the child of a G-Men’s agent.

If I have more information on anything about the G-Men operating in the area. I can probably find out where they are hiding Subject Zero.

                  

                           

Day seventeen report:

After finding our operatives that had been captured during the raid on Lambda’s research facilities. I have confirmed the identity of Subject Zero. I will be going to go retrieve any information I can about Subject Zero’s current location.

               It seems Subject Zero, was taken to an offsite medical facility. One which I suspect, is controlled by the Pokémon G-men group.

Its current location is, unfortunately, a mystery to me; still waiting on the requested data of anything relating to the G-Men group in the Hoenn region.

                 In the mean time. Checking a lead I’ve found, in regards to a possible location of where Subject Zero was taken. Also it seems that Subject Zero’s family has a home here in Hoenn; Will infiltrate and see if there is any information pertinent within.

                 

                      

                 

Day nineteen report: URGENT

             

Subject Zero found! they are currently escaping and fleeing Hoenn on a cruise ship, bound for the Kanto Region.

                  I’ve not had time to tie up loose ends that remain here at Hoenn. Could not find the data that was sent to us originally.

Send men to dispose of the inferiors left here at Hoenn.

Currently following behind Subject Zero’s vessel as I’m writing this.

                 Going dark for a bit. Had to make a bit of a mess before I left Hoenn. Currently in pursuit of Subject Zero, who is heading towards Kanto.

Please advise if this was the correct course of action: will be out of range for several days until I am able to establish an up link once again.

                      

                     For the glory of our evolution, Agent Xi.

14