Story #1 Chapter #10 Route #1
138 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I admit it. I wasn't able to properly portray Seiji's character perfectly in the previous chapter. Though, I do have an excuse for that(I'll definitely not admit my noob-ness). This is an AU. So it wouldn't be weird even if Seiji's character setting changes completely. For example, I can write Seiji as a mob villain in this fic, and that's considered something completely normal in an AU. That's what I think. Again, thank you for putting up with my noob writing skills.

This chapter will be back to Harukin's, or third person's POV. I'll try something new from this chapter onward.

Color Syntax:

RED: Harukin's thoughts

BLUE: Harukin speaking

ORANGE: Other people speaking. I will indicate who is speaking with a -hyphen just like this.

TURQUOISE: Inner thoughts of people other than Harukin. I will indicate who is speaking with a -hyphen just like this.

NORMAL: Plot or Third Person POV

After Harukin listened to Ayami's complaints for a while, fortunately, the nurse came in and asked them to leave.

Watching them both leave, Harukin thought back to his newly gained powers.

I should be able to control my powers with time. Wait, I still haven't named my final form, have I? Yosh, let's call it Ultra Instinct1Don't hate me. Harukin was working totally on instincts alone at the end of that debacle. So it's a fitting name. And DB references are cool. Change my mind.. Hmm, but since I can't control Ultra Instinct fully even with Aka Rikugan without turning into a mangled piece of mess, and I could only cover half my limbs with Ultra Instinct before suffering the drawbacks, I should name the before-Ultra Instinct form too.... YoshGod Hand in case I cover just my hands with Ultra Instinct. God Leg just sounds weird, so in case I cover my legs with Ultra Instinct, I'll call it Ultra Leg, though I still think Ultra Leg sounds weird too. Whatever.

After a day.

Harukin was discharged from the hospital. The doctors haven't found a single anomaly in his body or soul. Even rehabilitation wasn't needed as Harukin showed them that he's capable of fully controlling his body. So they can only discharge him upon his request.

When Harukin came out of the hospital, he was greeted with the sight of Ayami and Seiji holding flowers and fruits.

There was also a few girls standing beside them, but Harukin ignored them and went directly to Ayami and Seiji.

He took the presents before speaking, "It was just yesterday that you were screaming at me as if your life depended on it, and now you are presenting me presents while smiling. Such an abrupt change in attitude... What should I say... Isn't this the reason you didn't get a boyfriend till now?"

His cheeks were then pulled by a slightly flushing Ayami.

"That's not how you talk to someone who came to congratulate you on your recovery, you nasty punk."

"Wow, is that embarrassment I'm sensing from you? Didn't you forsake your shame a long time ag-"

Ayami promptly shut his mouth with her hand and gave him a smile. Of course, her smile wasn't sweet at all. It seemed extremely cold.

"One more word and I'll show the various blackmail photos and videos I've recorded all these years to everyone here."

Harukin slapped her hand away and rubbed his cheeks.

"Tch... Alright, you win this time. I never thought you'd get a chance to use those against me, considering I was not planning to get close enough to anyone else.

And, when did I give you permission to touch my cheeks, you nasty woman?"

Ayami's eyebrows twitched slightly, but she just ended up sighing and not retorting about how he's thinking too much of himself. She decided to more mature.

'Well, I can always have my revenge later.' -Ayami

"Hey kid, did you think about my offer? A chance like this is hard to come by, you know? You're the first person I've actively tried to bring under my tutelage in my life. Well, in this life, at least. I may not have the mood to accept you even if you come crying to learn from me later." Harukin spoke to Seiji.

With a slightly twitching eyebrows, Seiji spoke, "About that, why don't we talk about it elsewhere? I want to introduce you to my friends too."

But his internal dialogue is like, 'You, are the kid. Also, what do you mean 'in this life'? Are you a chuuni?'

Of course, Seiji didn't actually think that Harukin is a reincarnate like him. Although technically, Seiji just 'awakened'

"Where are we going?"

"...My house?" -Seiji

And so they went over to Seiji's house.

"By the way, just why are you covering your eyes?" -Seiji

"It's because I don't want any of your girlfriends here-"

"They're not my girlfriends", Seiji cut him off and spoke with a slightly embarrassed tone.

But Harukin just ignored that and continued, "-or random strangers to fall for me. I'm just so handsome. It's perfectly normal if they abandon their rationality and decide to kidnap me so as to keep me for themselves? And not to mention, if I don't cover my face, I might easily cause World Wars. Which is no joking matter. Gotta avoid that."

He was stared at by everyone around him, but they decided to not comment on his weirdness.

I wanted to write a longer chapter but I lost the motivation in the middle and this chapter is the result of that.

3