Story #1 Route #2 Chapter #2
95 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is a filler chapter. If you've already read NEET dating sim novel, then you only need to read the last few paragraphs.

Please forgive me for being lazy.

(Seiji Haruta's POV)

Lin... No, now he's called Seiji Haruta.

He woke up one day, discovering that he transmigrated into the body of 'Seiji Haruta'.

Seiji Haruta is a hiki-NEET who was exiled from his own family for the dastardly things he did to his younger sister.

He's a disgusting person through and through.

After getting exiled from his family by his older sister Yui Haruta, Seiji lived in a run down apartment. He spent all the money the family has given him on otaku stuff, and even didn't pay the rent of his apartment.

And Lin had now occupied the body of that disgusting Seiji Haruta.

But it's fine, because like every isekai protagonist out there, after reincarnating, he realized that he was endowed with a miraculous game-like system, which enables him to increase his own stats and transcend the limits of the human body. This system even has a game-breaking ability to save and load in real life!

After he had sold everything that he could to the second-hand games shop, Seiji finally received a sum of money that was sufficient to pay off the rent.

With the help of the System, Lin, no, Seiji, started exercising, and took a part time job at a confectionery store.

He's somehow becoming increasingly handsome, but he chalked it up to his excellent genes which the original Seiji Haruta wasted.

After all, both his sisters are truly beautiful, but the original Seiji is a disgusting fat otaku. He truly wasted his genes.

But that's not important.

One day, when coming home from his part time job, he heard a scream, and happened to see a male student harassing Mika Uehara, the daughter of the landlord of his apartment.

He saved her, and escorted her to school for a week to protect her from uncertainties.

A week later, when he stopped escorting her, he heard a shout from Mika after she left for school. She was harassed by the same student again, no, this time, the student had a dagger in his hand so it was not harassment but rather it's attempted murder.

Seiji wasn't able to arrive on time, and Mika died to the dagger.

Seiji loaded a save file from the morning, and saved Mika.

He had to load six times before he was able to save her without getting injured and getting revenge on the student for harming Mika in the previous timeline.

After that, he escorted Mika home, and reported to the police about the incident. Since there were surveillance cameras nearby, he was judged to only have acted in self defenses and was left off for injuring the student.

He was satisfied with the outcome, and prepared to head home and sleep.

And that brings us to the present time.

What would you do when someone appears before you, floating in air?

Seiji was truly astonished.

Then that person, a child who appeared to not be older than an elementary school kid, but claimed to have lived for more than a century in his previous lives and has the soul of an old man, told him about the mystical society, supernatural ability users, Yin-Yang masters and their Spirit-branded retainers, and all sorts of fancy stuff before declaring that he's willing to accept him as a disciple.

Seiji would've chalked it up to the child being a chuunibyou if not for the fact that he's floating in air!

What's more, the mysterious child became bigger right in front of his eyes. He transformed from an elementary school kid to a fresh high school student. He even transformed into an old man before finally turning into a young man in his early 20's.

Seiji is doubtful of this mysterious person's intentions behind wanting to accept him as his disciple, but since he can load a saved file should he be in danger anytime, he accepted it.

He's an otaku after all. And he's quite excited about the supernatural.

[authorThis is a small chapter, I know. But the next chapter is what I truly want to write. I can't control my enthusiasm to start writing the next chapter, and if I don't publish this chapter, my OCD won't allow me to be comfortable. So here we are. A small chapter.

Thank you for your support and look forward to the next chapter~

 

Yours sincerely

Level9ROB[/author]

4