Story #3 Chapter 1: Prologue: An Overpowered Protagonist
137 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Yay~! Another NEET Dating Sim fanfic! I've edited the synopsis to include this new story's premise. Don't forget to take a look at that.

Akarui is a middle school 1st-year student.

He is a chuuni and has a twisted sense of reality.

Due to not having people that could connect with him, he gradually became a loner.

His parents have abandoned him when he was just a child, so he learned to take care of himself with the money his parents sent him regularly.

Drowning in his chuuni world, he gradually became uncaring.

He isn't ignorant of the cruelty of society though, so he skipped a few grades aiming to finish his education faster.

He didn't want to depend on his parents' mercy. Who knows when they'd just up and abandon him one day? What would he eat if he finds no money in his mailbox the next month? So he learned various things and was considered a prodigy among the teachers.

He is praised regularly and had expectations placed on him by the school.

He didn't pay those any mind. For him, it all didn't matter.

He is just doing what is required of him. He is doing what he is doing for his future. For his survival.

The real world doesn't interest him much.

He lives in his own world filled with all the things he loves.

That was why when a weird system-like prompt appeared before him asking if he'd like to go to an isekai by abandoning this world, he chose yes without hesitation or deliberation.


Akarui opened his eyes.

As soon as he did, he is greeted with another system prompt.

[We thank you for helping us in fixing the multiversal anomaly by agreeing to come to this world. As promised, we will give you four abilities as compensation. Don't worry about getting noticed by anyone. We've taken care of everything. Enjoy your reincarnation~]

A spin-wheel-type gacha came into his view, along with a lever.

Akarui looked at his small chubby hands and just willed his mind for the gacha to spin.

[Congratulations! Six Eyes, Limitless, Jutsu Dimension, Kurama-level chakra reserves obtained!]

[Please note that all the techniques will be tailored to the energy of this world.]

[Well then, enjoy your reincarnation!]

When he looked at the messages and read the skills' description, Akio knew he lucked out.

Six Eyes and Kurama-level reserves? Just one of them is enough to be qualified as a cheat.

Jutsu Dimension where he can learn all the jutsus of the naruto world, irrespective of restrictions such as Kekkei Genkai or Kekkei Tota? OP.

Let's not forget about the Limitless. Bringing the concept of limitless into reality? It's advanced spatial manipulation and reality manipulation.

And so, Akarui, now Asashi, started training in earnest.

He ignored his baby-like body and entered the Jutsu Dimension.

He can enter the dimension once a day for twenty-four hours. The time of the real world will be stopped when he's inside the Jutsu Dimension.

He can also choose to accumulate Jutsu Dimension time by choosing to not go on a particular day, and use that saved up time on another day, which is a very convenient feature.

Getting his cheats and finding a way to fulfill his fantasies, Akarui, now Asashi, started his training in earnest.


Asashi turned twelve this year.

In his previous life, he was only ten when he entered middle school.

In this life, since he found something more interesting, he chose to skip all grades.

He is a member of the 'Himiki Clan', a seemingly rich and powerful supernatural family.

In his twelve years of life, he learned many jutsus of Naruto world and created a few jutsus of his own.

By now, he mastered almost all cheat-tiered abilities seen in the Naruto world, including bloodline abilities such as Rinnegan and Mangekyo Sharingan's exclusive abilities.

He also learned Gojo Satoru's famous cheat abilities and combined them with his jutsus, making him extremely overpowered.

But he was not discovered. Why?

Because the moment he went inside the Jutsu Dimension, he learned Sage Mode. With Six Eyes, it was extremely easy to learn, save for accumulating Kurama-level Senjutsu chakra which is arduous at best.

With the extreme control enabled by Six Eyes as well as blending into nature naturally, he managed to evade the senses of the clan's experts. Of course, not being somebody important in the Clan also helped him to an extent, as those haughty elders of the clan ignored someone like him.

His family might be rich in the real world, but among the supernatural society? Average at best.

This day, on his twelfth birthday, he will undergo a ritual and become a Yin-Yang Master by getting a Yin-Yang Seal.

With the Yin-Yang Seal, he can summon spirits and seal them into his Spirit-branded retainers' bodies. By borrowing the power of the spirits, the retainers will then fight for the Yin-Yang Masters.

In this world, Yin-Yang Masters have a highly-esteemed position. They control the whole world from the shadows with their overwhelming strength.

Entering the ritual room, he looked around it.

It is a room full of magic circles, talismans, and other fantasy-like items.

He sat at the chair in the center and entered a sleep-like state.

Asashi's opened his eyes.

'So this is the spiritual plane.'

He looked at himself. He is glowing in a bright blue hue. In this dark space, he seemed to be the only source of light.

He started to hear many voices talking unclearly. As soon as he concentrated on a voice, it'll fade out. It was a weird phenomenon, but Asashi didn't pay it any mind. He already learned from his family about what to expect and what to do.

He used his Six Eyes to scan the space and suddenly understood what to do. It is a weird phenomenon. He felt like he understood something, but he also felt like he didn't understand anything.

Asashi quickly started the process without wasting any time. In this plane, his time is limited.

He gradually started the process of forming a Yin-Yang seal. It was easy to do with his control, but since he used all his mana in the process, so it took a long while.

He didn't know how much time he spent in this spiritual plane. His mind was set on finishing the seal, so ignored everything and poured all his mana into the Yin-Yang Seal.

After he finished inputting all his mana and finished forming his Yin-Yang Seal, he looked at his handiwork, satisfied.

It is a Sharingan-like seal, with three tomoe connected by a circle, revolving around a blue dot.

The three tomoe are Yin(black), Yang(white), and Yin-Yang(black and white). The blue dot refers to the Six Eyes' control and the connecting circle represents Infinity and refers to his Limitless Technique.

Asashi is proud of thinking of creating such a seal.

After finishing his seal, it embedded itself into his soul.

Asashi gradually forgot everything that happened in this place got ejected into reality.

When Asashi opened his eyes again, he found himself in the same ritual room.

He tried to remember what happened in the spiritual plane, but he wasn't able to remember anything.

He ignored that weird feeling and looked at the back of his right hand.

He remembered that it was the same seal he created in the spiritual plane.

Asashi is elated. He can finally become a Yin-Yang Master!

Someone would argue that he already has various badass jutsu, why would there be a need to feel elation?

For Asashi, it is always fresh. Learning new techniques will never bore him. He will always be happy as long as he keeps learning new things.

When it was spread that a twelve-year-old became a Yin-Yang Master, Asashi gradually became famous.

He is now known as a genius of the Himiki Clan.

Of course, it isn't unheard of for a twelve-year-old to achieve such a feat. But something like that only happens for young clan heads and grandchildren of people of high positions. Asashi, being someone nobody paid attention to till now and didn't receive any specialized training, somehow became a Yin-Yang Master at a young age! That, was a feat worthy of being known as a genius.

After becoming famous and receiving many proposals, Asashi discovered something.

Rather, if it was an ordinary person, they would've noticed it right away. Asashi, being Asashi, only focused on training and ignored everything else, so he didn't notice it till now.

This world seems weird!

The women of this world seemed to have more lust than men.

Also, it was the women who usually pursue men!

And it seems that having sex is a very painful experience for men!

It was the men who are usually more passive in relationships, while the women are very aggressive about it!

Asashi couldn't make sense of it all, but he couldn't care less about the science behind it. For him, anything is possible in isekais.

Well, Asashi is greatly astonished and speechless when he is faced with kabedon situations only seen only in manga. His fame as the young genius of the Himiki clan netted him a rather sizeable fanbase.

Combined with the fact that he is incredibly handsome due to being constantly nurtured with Kurama-level nature chakra aka mana, and his usually sunshine-like demeanor (which he developed due to being in a fantasy world and always learning supernatural techniques thereby satisfying his chuuni), the number of his suitors only increased!

Well, for Asashi, he didn't care about these. His only concern is about learning new techniques, exploring his new Yin-Yang Seal, and satisfying his chuuni by acting like a badass, posing with his Yin-Yang Seal.


The Himiki Family is unique even among the top-level factions of the supernatural society. The fact that they were well known for judging duels was just the surface of what made them unique.

The biggest difference they had from other factions was their unique internal structure. It would be possible to obtain the Himiki Family name through ability rather than bloodline.

A child born to parents already in the Himiki Family wouldn’t be able to immediately receive the Himiki name. Only by passing a test after reaching a certain age would that child be bestowed with the honor of the Himiki name. Otherwise, the child would only be able to use their old family name. Not only that, disciples of other families and factions could also apply to join the Himiki Family and receive the Himiki name if they passed the test. So, objectively speaking, the Himiki Family wasn’t a true family. They were more like a combined group that went by the same name.

And now, Asashi will be participating in that test.

He simply wished to experiment with his jutsus in peace! Why are those horny sluts always interrupting him?! And he's still just twelve years old!

He is far too famous for comfort, and getting the Himiki name would protect him to an extent. As such, Asashi bravely applied for the test, even though it is three years earlier than average.

When he went to the location of the test, he attracted a great deal of attention from the surroundings. He is famous among the Himiki Clan's various families for his genius. With his young age, impeccable looks, and bright future, he is one of the shining stars of the younger generation. He always attracts attention wherever he goes.

Asashi simply ignored their open lustful stares and went to a corner. Of course, he put on earphones and emitted an aura of 'don't you dare talk to me.'.

After a while, the head examiner came in and looked at the hundreds of test-takers. His gaze lingered a little longer at Asashi than the others, but it was only a brief look.

He moved on to introduce himself as an elder of the Himiki Clan. He then explained the rules of the test.

There are two parts of the test, combat and judgment ability tests.

The combat test will take place in a trial realm, where they will be asked to perform various tasks, like stopping fights between two supernatural ability users, deploying large-scale concealment barriers, providing emergency healing, etc.

For the judgment ability tests, a few recorded virtual battles will be projected and they will be asked to judge and make a report on that. There are various types of fights which the trial takers can choose to judge, the fights between Yin-Yang Masters, spiritual talisman fighters, swordsmen, spell-users, summoners, equipment masters, inscription masters... . The test takers can either specialize in a single type, or take various types of tests, and the duration of the test will be determined by their choice.

Asashi listened carefully to the explanation and felt that it's quite complicated. Not that he cares about that. He simply selected the judgment trial, then selected the option to judge Yin-Yang Master duels and entered the trial realm.

Inside the trial realm.

Asashi inspected his surroundings. The location is inside an abandoned factory. There was a person inside who introduced himself as the proctor and told him the contents of the trial.

Asashi listened to the description provided by the proctor about the two Yin-Yang Masters taking part in the duel.
He was asked to treat them as he would a normal person, as the projections are very complicated formations and fall short of a human only in not having a soul.

After listening to the proctor's explanations, Asashi set up a large scale barrier, adding a few fuinjutsu seals that can help him contain the Yin-Yang Masters in case they went overboard or if they break any rules, a medical formation for dealing with emergencies, an auto-repair formation for dealing with the aftermath, an advanced concealment formation... He added many things. Asashi felt like he may have gone overboard with the formation complexity, but he ignored such a feeling. Prevention is better than cure. If he failed the exam because he was tardy in preparation, he wouldn't know how to cry.

Soon, the Yin-Yang Master duel started.

Asashi selected a suitable place outside the formation and watched the battle with his Six Eyes.

Since the formation took care of everything he needed to do, he just watched the battle with peace. When the battle was over, he intervened and announced the winner of the duel.

After that, he wrote a report on the duel. He took care not to include too many details, intending to protect the privacy of the duelers. He simply wrote what took place without exaggeration, and what he wrote about, he took care to write just enough to give the report the credibility it deserves.

After watching a few more duels and acting as a judge for them, he wrote more reports and finished the judgment part of the trial.

Asashi was then transported to the combat part of the trial.

Here, he is required to duel with the proctor and show enough skills to pass. Various skills like pure battle power, quick decision making, reflexes, support spells like healing, barriers, will all be tested.

Of course, he simply used various spells he learned from his parents like healing, astral vision, astral projection, sealing, cleansing, barriers, body reinforcement spell, etc. He even showed the proctor his sage taijutsu before getting qualified.
He is happy that he didn't need to show his badass jutsus such as Amaterasu, spatial techniques, cursed techniques, and the like. After all, just getting passed is enough for him. He is here for the name of the Himiki family, not to get even more attention by showing an abnormal level of power.

After finishing his tests and getting qualified by the head examiner, he promptly went home.

Starting tomorrow, he plans to take up missions from the Himiki Clan and earn some money to support his experiments. He couldn't depend on his parents forever and since he got some status, it is time to make full use of it.

It's here! A new story! If someone guesses which manga this story is inspired from(other than the obvious NEET dating sim), I'll post a bonus 10k word chapter! Thank you for your support!

Yours sincerely

The Greatest Creation Ever, Level9ROB

1