Bonus Chapter: Celebrating a Reunion [R-18]
1.6k 8 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wei Yi’s cock easily lifted the loincloth and grew right before Chao Ru’s eyes, the head sliding along her groin until it reached its full size, at just over ten inches.

“That… is that actually your dick? It’s not just some fake, right?”

“It is. Since I wouldn’t want to dirty any clothing, let’s just get rid of all this stuff…” Wei Yi removed their clothing quickly, and soon the warrior from the Chao family was able to confirm that everything was exactly as it seemed. The cock was truly attached to her body, there were large balls hanging below it, though she couldn’t establish the state of her vagina from there.

Fortunately for her, the Ascendant knew what questions one might have after finding out someone had suddenly grown a cock.

“It’s still there, except the clit is now a dick, and I piss out of it. If you have any other questions, I am willing to elaborate later,” she said, returning her attention to Chao Ru’s chest, “I’ve missed these, you know. You have really nice boobs.”

“I’m glad…” Chao Ru’s cheeks grew red and warm, “Would you like to put that thing between them?”

“If you want me to, then I will certainly not refuse,” Wei Yi smiled and moved up, straddling her and positioning her shaft over the valley between her breasts, “Incidentally, would you have any problem with kissing me once I stain your lips? I can tell you that my seed can leave a mark for days, as you might be able to confirm if you chat with a certain maid.”

“Are you really talking about another woman at a time like this? I approached you almost feeling like I was a teenager, falling in love for the first time.”

“Then it’s all the better to make sure you know earlier. I haven’t got a doubt that you’ve slept with plenty before me – I know that for a fact, actually – and we had agreed not to get into any kind of close relationship. If you understand that, and are fine with it, then we can go on and fuck however you like, for as long as you are able to endure. Otherwise, it might be best to stop before we do something we regret.”

Chao Ru sighed, “To be honest, I don’t like thinking about it… you with others…”

“You should meet Shun Liu Min, then. She’s clever and very nice to be around. You two ought to get along wonderfully.”

“I’d protest, but… the longer that thing’s been out in the open air like this, the less I’m able to focus. It’s like it’s flooding this tent with something.. .and I can’t help but smell it,” she inhaled deeply before she caught herself, too late to do anything but exhale, “Can we just focus on this while we’re alone? I have just really missed you…”

Wei Yi shrugged, “Sure. By the way, make sure to breathe it all in – I happen to like that.”

The immediate deep breath through the nose made the Ascendant giggle despite her best attempts to restrain herself. It was rather cute, though it was hard to bring up such an innocent word when her cock was out, hard and ready, a bead of precum already on the tip.

Hence, she drew her hips back, lowered the head of her cock and guided it between the twin peaks of Chao Ru’s chest. For now, neither of them were wet enough for the insertion to proceed smoothly just like that, and so she spat at the tip, easily covering it in her spit. She took hold of Chao Ru’s chest and held the bountiful peaks in place as she moved her hips forward.

Her cock was quickly enveloped in warmth, pushing through with ease and emerging on the other side easily, leaving a slick trail in its path.

“Why… why does it look even bigger from here? Is this something a human being can even take?”

“At least one person can. I have no reason to doubt your ability in this regard… though it might take some time before I can fuck your ass properly,” Wei Yi pulled her hips back until the tip of her cock returned into the snug embrace of Chao Ru’s chest, and thrust them forward to get used to the position.

“My ass? You… did you know you would grow a dick like this? Is that why you were touching me there the first time?”

“The first… ah, I remember now. No, it was just some variety for the both of us,” she said, beginning to slide in and out, “If I had known that this would happen, I imagine I would have done certain things differently… For now, though, let’s focus on this, as you suggested. Tell me, what is more exciting to you – when I pinch these puffy nipples, or when my cock slides in and out your cleavage?”

The warrior was quickly left blushing again, leading to the thrusting speeding up a little. In addition, the Ascendant soon combined the two, holding onto Chao Ru’s nipples while bouncing her chest up and down her shaft. Her hips could only move so far without some spatial movement method, so by sliding the warrior’s boobs along her cock at the same time, she was nearly able to thrust the entirety of her length in between them.

She quickly settled into a decent pace, pumping her cock in and out slowly, letting herself enjoy the tight embrace of Chao Ru’s tits, while she was able to feel every inch of her dick in great detail.

“Both feel… nice… It’s rather strange, though. I’ve never done anything like this…”

“I’m happy to be giving you new experiences, Ah Ru,” Wei Yi said, “Would you like to take a more active role, though?”

“What should… ah, you mean my chest? Alright, I’ll try.”

It was fortunate that Chao Ru was quick on the uptake, moving her hands to her chest and grasping her breasts from the side, quickly getting into the rhythmic thrusts. With her hands free, Wei Yi leaned forward, holding onto Chao Ru’s shoulders for support, and further increased the length of her thrusts, keeping the same pace so that she wouldn’t throw the warrior off too quickly.

The quiet slaps of her groin against Chao Ru’s chest soon filled the tent. Wei Yi’s leaking precum made the whole affair progressively wetter, milky white beginning to gather on her chest and spilling down the sides of her body.

“This feels so… so lewd. I love~ it…” the warrior whispered, her gaze firmly stuck to the head of Wei Yi’s throbbing length as it pumped in and out, “I was a little scared at first, if I’m to be honest…”

“Scared of what, exactly?”

“That I wouldn’t be able to accept the changes you’ve experienced. That after the initial… excitement of seeing you again wore off, I’d be scared off by your body, but I’m not feeling that at all. Maybe it’s because it’s you, but even the things I’d normally dislike are so… so…” Chao Ru licked her lips and unconsciously inhaled the musk that was building up in the tent, “pleasant, I guess. I… I think I like your dick.”

She could feel the throb of the aforementioned cock even before it popped out from the confines of her boobs, spurting out a small string of milky fluid.

“I love that blush and the embarrassment. If you don’t want me to get rough and go hard later, then you might want to stop with that,” Wei Yi said, a faint growl entering her voice, “For now, though, I’m going to make things a little more fun.”

Before she had the chance to question the statement, Chao Ru felt a faint jolt pass through her body, concentrated on her chest and suddenly making her chest incredibly sensitive. Every faint contour and vein upon the Ascendant’s cock became immensely prominent, and the bump of her head making its way through her chest was incredibly striking, as if it was within her and not on her outside, simply touching her breasts.

She couldn’t stop herself from releasing a moan, and when one burst out from between her lips, more followed without any restraint.

When Wei Yi began to fuck her breasts with greater intensity, any attempts to subdue her arousal became meaningless, as that sensitivity only grew with every moment. It was absolutely intoxicating, and she grew to like- no, absolutely love the sensation. Chao Ru wished she could have experienced such a thing earlier in life, when things were simpler and there was far less danger all around them.

Instead, she had to settle upon tightening the grip her tits had on the cock between them, trying her best in order to provide the best possible experience for her partner, and she experienced a familiar delight from seeing the pleasure manifest upon Wei Yi’s face.

If asked, she wouldn’t be able to tell how much time had passed from when they began, every moment mixing into a blur of lust and delight until the Ascendant slammed against her tits and let out a moan through her teeth. At the same time, a wave of white gushed from the head of her cock, flying straight into Chao Ru’s face and coating her in seconds.

As her mouth was open, much of the substance flooded in, sending a shock throughout her body as she got the first taste of Wei Yi’s thick cum.

It was strange and salty. There seemed to be a fishy scent to it, though it was overwhelmed by a different taste that she couldn’t quite identify. She didn’t think she could like such a thing – it seemed gross, even.

Despite that, she felt her pussy clench and a small wave of pleasure wash over her, prompting her to fully take in the sensory experience she was suddenly met with. She allowed herself to feel the taste upon her tongue without holding back the sensations, as she had learnt she had been up until now. With her eyes shut, at least one glazed in cum, she rolled the thick substance around on her tongue, letting it seep into her taste buds.

‘Oh, gracious sands, it’s… delicious…’ Chao Ru felt her tongue emerging from between her lips, licking up everything she could from her face.

“You like it?” Wei Yi asked, though the answer was blatantly obvious to both of them.

“Are you going to be able to go again? Can you cum in my mouth next time? Your seed is so… so delicious!”

In the brief pause that followed, Wei Yi rose from the warrior’s chest, though Chao Ru was unable to follow her precisely. She did feel her lower lips clenching in anticipation, though even she couldn’t be sure whether she wanted her to simply get down there and stick her cock in, or if it was too fearsome of a beast for her to even consider taking on.

“I’m glad you like it,” the Ascendant’s voice got closer, and a moment later, her lips joined with Chao Ru’s, her tongue entering the warrior’s mouth and exploring it eagerly, despite her own taste vastly overwhelming any of Chao Ru’s own taste.

As shaken as the warrior was by her experience, she was able to suck on the intruding tongue and meet it with her own, their tongues entwining and cum mixing with their saliva.

They weren’t together for long, but when Wei Yi pulled her lips away and raised her head, using a finger to clean away some of the cum that had splattered on Chao Ru’s eyelid, the latter got to see the marks of their kiss remaining on her face. The Ascendant’s lips were wet, and several spots of thick seed were stuck to them, though not for long. As soon as she saw – and smelled with great clarity – those spots, Chao Ru practically leapt up and licked them off.

“I could’ve… ah, never mind. I don’t often get to taste myself in such a manner, but it isn’t too bad.”

Chao Ru almost felt fury rise within her at the gall of such a statement, but she calmed it right away. Even then, she thought, ‘Can she not taste that same divine wonder that I can? I just wish I could have more, and she just says it’s not bad? Hah… Why do I like looking at her face so much? Why… oh, I can feel her down there. She’s so close…’

Whether the Ascendant knew of her thoughts – she did – she didn’t show it, “You can feel me, can’t you?”

“Yeah,” Chao Ru bit her lip, “It feels even larger than when it was right in front of me… I’m not sure if I should…”

“It’s up to you. I have no reason to hurt you, after all, so if you feel like you can’t continue, or if you would rather keep my dick near your breasts and nowhere else, then I can understand that. I’ll happily return to my usual methods of pleasuring you,” Wei Yi said, though she didn’t stop grinding her dick against the warrior’s slit, slowly and gently.

Naturally, her persistent movements didn’t help Chao Ru decide, as a drop of arousal would disturb her thoughts whenever anything of value appeared. She was still able to come to a conclusion, albeit in double the time.

Her gaze rose from her groin, obscured as it was by her chest, and back to Wei Yi’s gorgeous silver eyes.

“I will take it. Go as fast as you’d like, and I’ll take it.”

“I warned you about the blushing, but since you want me to go hard, let me tell you something that’s sure to make your cheeks burn,” Wei Yi brought her lips to the warrior’s ear, parting them and breathing out a mouthful of hot air before speaking, “You’ll be the first person I ever fuck in this way. Your pussy is the first I will ever claim.”

Chao Ru felt her face burn up as the tip touched her lower lips and pushed forward. Her slick labia was parted with ease, and the vaginal entrance was no different, though she could feel the resistance that it put up. The northern warrior had never slept with a man, and the most she had to handle were fingers and tongues. In comparison, nearly the full length of Wei Yi’s shaft was larger and thicker, causing her to struggle a great deal in order to take it inside herself. Fortunately, her slickness of her pussy meant that it took only a little longer before the head entered her.

“Oohhh, that… f-fuck…”

The wet sound of her pussy making way for the gigantic intruder caused her to clench up even more, gripping tightly around the Ascendant’s dick.

“Should I pause for a moment?” Wei Yi asked, not a hint of impatience in her tone, “I know I’m not exactly small, so-”

“NO! N-No, please, keep going. I… I want to feel you inside of me, fully inside of me…” she paused, licking her lips, her gaze wandering up and down before it settled on the Ascendant’s moist lips, wetted in part by Chao Ru’s own tongue, “Just kiss me and don’t let me change my mind, please. I want you to take me- mhm!”

Her wishes were obeyed immediately, their lips meeting as Wei Yi pushed her hips forward, allowing her to enter past the head. As soon as she passed the thickest part of her cock, it became easier to slide inside, so the Ascendant did exactly that, stopping half-way.

The reason?

“Oh fuck fuck fuck Fuck FUCK!” Chao Ru cried out, her fingers gripping Wei Yi’s shoulders with such force that even the Ascendant was able to feel it, “This is… Oh gracious sands, this feels so strange…”

“You sure you want me to keep going?”

“I… I’ve never felt anything like this… no finger or tongue has ever been that thick, or that hot, or that… oh fuck, I feel like I might break…” she spoke quickly, slightly loosening her grip once she managed to adjust to the sensation a little more, “It… it doesn’t hurt, not exactly, but I need to get used to it, more so than I thought… shit…”

Wei Yi nodded, stroking Chao Ru’s head, “How about we stick to this depth, then? Most guys are only five inches or so, after all.”

“How do you know that? Also, I forgot, how large are you?”

“I have spiritual perception and lived under a brothel for twenty years,” she said, her explanation helping little, “I am a bit over ten inches.”

“And you’re fucking a dick virgin like me with that beast?” Chao Ru cried out, finally managing to let go of the Ascendant’s shoulders and instead lowering one hand to her groin, gasping when she felt the bulge from the thick shaft within her, “Oh heavens, this… this is so terrifying and hot at the same time. What are you doing to me…”

“Relax, Ah Ru,” Wei Yi embraced her, pulling her cock back until only the first inch was within her pussy.

“Oh, that… f-fuck, I feel so empty now-”

She was cut off when the Ascendant thrust back in, audibly hilting herself inside just a little deeper than before. It caused the warrior to clench her hands, gritting her teeth as she felt it stretch her vaginal passage apart. The sensation was extremely overwhelming, and yet she felt a certain sensation of pleasure creeping through when the shaft travelled through places it has already forced apart. That brief hint just made her want more.

“I-I thought you said you’d stick to… eh…”

“Half-way?”

“That’s half-way?! Oh sands, I… please stick to the first inches, for now.”

“Gotcha,” Wei Yi leaned in and embraced Chao Ru, her cock rearranging the warrior’s insides as she changed her position, “Just relax and focus on the sensations. The discomfort will fade soon enough.”

Her calm and authoritative voice helped more than either of them expected, for the moment that the Ascendant began to thrust, Chao Ru was able to relax enough to overcome the greatest of discomforts, permitting her to return to that previous sensation of pleasure. It remained faint, but grew as she focused further.

She sensed every faint feature of Wei Yi’s cock, every throbbing vein and the protrusion at the bottom, as it moulded her pussy to its shape. For a while, the two were silent, enjoying one another’s company, with the Ascendant meeting her gaze whenever Chao Ru managed to focus her eyes on anything.

Eventually, the discomfort had all but faded, and with the wonderful background noise of wet flesh against flesh, her arousal being forced out of her pussy with each pump, only the pleasure remained. Although she had pleasured herself many times before – and been pleasured, including by Wei Yi herself – she could now feel every single part of her vaginal passage being filled to the brim, the hot dick touching everything at once, her warmth quickly spreading throughout Chao Ru’s own body, joined by the growing pool of precum growing within her cunt.

“A-Alright, I think you can go further. I should… should be able to take it,” she said, her voice heavy and breathy, incapable of supressing the growing pleasure.

“In that case, mind if I change position a little?”

Chao Ru raised an eyebrow, but didn’t refuse, feeling awfully cold when the Ascendant’s body separated from her own, relishing the continued presence of her cock inside her. Unlike before, she wanted to continue, and she couldn’t wait to see what the Ascendant would come up with.

She watched intently as Wei Yi sat up on her knees and straightened her back, grabbing the warrior’s legs and raising them up, pushing her knees in so that she would have full access to Chao Ru’s dripping pussy. Then, with her arms beneath her calves, Wei Yi gripped onto the warrior’s thighs and pulled her closer.

In one go, the five inches inside her grew to eight, a loud moan bursting out from her lips.

“There we go… How do you like it, Ah Ru? Do you want me to be even deeper? You know, with my length, I might be able to reach your womb,” Wei Yi suggested, nudging her hips forward to insert just a little more of her cock into her partner, “I’ve heard that some enjoy it quite a bit.”

Chao Ru’s only reply for quite a while was her heavy breathing, struggling to recover from the sudden penetration. Once she did, however, lust lit up within her eyes as she shifted her legs to rest them on Wei Yi’s shoulders, saying, “Then show me and stick that whole monster inside! Fuck me until I am unable to walk!”

She only realised the danger of saying such a thing when a smirk appeared on the Ascendant’s face, filled with an even more primal lust than her own.

With permission given, Wei Yi resumed her thrusting, pumping her cock in and out with growing speed, her balls quickly beginning to slap against Chao Ru’s ass. They were full and heavy, and joined with the Ascendant’s cock, they beat the northern warrior into submission in seconds, moans pouring from her mouth with every firm thrust. Joined by the slick sounds of flesh against flesh, and the subdued grunts and moans that Wei Yi herself produced, their tent became home to a lustful and debauched chorus.

As she was being penetrated so deeply, she felt the throbbing tip of her partner’s cock slam against something in her depths, and each time it happened, an intoxicating rush of arousal washed over her, making her experience numerous small climaxes one after the other.

The ever-growing volume of precum inside her wasn’t helping. She hardly knew why it made her depths warm up, why it left her blushing even more, nor why she just wished to be completely covered in the Ascendant’s seed inside and out until there was more of it than her, leaving her bathing within it… had she been speaking, she would have attempted to shift topics with a cough, but an inner monologue didn’t get that privilege.

Chao Ru did understand exactly why she loved clenching around Wei Yi’s thick, hard, throbbing shaft, aside from the obvious – each time she felt herself cum a little, the Ascendant’s expression wavered just a little, and a hint of her true lust emerged. It was beautiful, in her eyes, and she couldn’t help but wish to see it more.

In short, she wanted to please her.

‘Gracious sands, she’s the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen… I… I love her…’ she thought, the whole world seeming to disappear around her as she came to that realisation, ‘I love her… It may not be full-on, romantic love, but I love her!’

The world returned in a single flash, and she realised that she was cumming, her pussy becoming as tighter than it had ever been, intent to force the cock inside it to cum and fill it beyond bursting – and she seemed to succeed, as she heard and felt Wei Yi plunge into her depths with a lustful groan, finally breaking her composure. Her balls rose up, her teeth clenched, and her eyes met Chao Ru’s, the message being conveyed wordlessly and perfectly clearly.

Even without that, Chao Ru could never have missed her partner’s orgasm. In an instant, her depths were filled with a blazing heat, thick fluid instantly occupying every inch that wasn’t already taken in full by Wei Yi’s cock. It spilled into her womb, filling it within the first gush of semen, and the second forced her insides to stretch, her belly quickly growing with each audible pump of cum.

More and more filled her body, not a drop able to emerge past the tight seal formed by her shaft, and soon Chao Ru felt like she was pregnant, awed by the sheer volume of seed filling her body.

“Whoa… That can’t be normal…”

“For me, it ends up being very normal…” Wei Yi replied, exhaling a mouthful of hot air towards the top of the tent, “It’s common enough for me to have a method to deal with it for you, though I’ve never tried it with this hole.”

She put her hand on Chao Ru’s belly, feeling the immense volume of fluid within for a moment. Both of them were amazed by such a thing, but it didn’t stop the Ascendant from applying her methods and letting the fluid break down into pure nutrition and energy, dissolving most of it into her body save for a bit. It wasn’t about attempting to leave the possibility of pregnancy around – she had no clue whether it was possible, even – but due to the fetish that the two of them appeared to share, which prevented the seed filling her from being an inconvenience.

With that settled, she let Chao Ru’s legs go and quickly felt up her ass, brushing past her asshole for a moment.

“Hey!”

“Hm?”

“Where are you going with that?”

“Your asshole, obviously.”

“Pervert…” Chao Ru blushed, glancing away before her gaze returned to her groin, and thus her partner’s vast shaft, “You can still go on, right?”

“Obviously. I can cum that much again in just a few minutes, but I can keep going all~ day.”

To those who only read the bonus chapters (they get around twice the number of readers, so I know you lot exist) does anything happening in them even make sense to you? Do you have any idea who any of the characters are? I'm not complaining, since it means I'm at least half decent at writing these, but I am curious what the experience is like.

36