Bonus Chapter: Flipped Relations [R-18]
1.4k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Huang had a significant problem with inspiration and with motivation. There was a lot that she could do, and that she wanted to do, but what was the point? Everything worked so much better when there was someone she could show up, or utterly destroy in some competition.

She’d never tried obeying others beyond minimal effort, not even in the Blood Alchemists, though there was far less structure to that organisation than one might imagine. Therefore, there was little for her to accept orders about even if she wanted to, and outside of that faction, everyone tended to let her have her way so as to prevent her from departing and taking her expertise with her to wherever else she can go.

In other words, she had never experienced a figure giving her instructions like this.

‘This black-blooded… Well, I might as well try it. Perhaps being forced beneath her like this will motivate me to surpass her!’ Long Huang thought, feeling her knees touch the stone floor.

That simple feeling was already astonishing. She wasn’t sure how to describe it, but it did make her pale cheeks blush, a fact that didn’t seem to evade the olive-skinned, black-blooded woman sitting in front of her.

“You almost look cute down there, Long Huang. Don’t keep me waiting.”

“What, do you expect me to just massage your feet? What am I to you?”

“If you want me to make things difficult for you, then I can do exactly that,” Mo Zhouquan stated, the smile on her face becoming tinged with malice, “Would you prefer to be trampled instead?”

She did not wait for a reply and simply thrust her foot, stained with some substance that was mid-way between slime and sweat, into Long Huang’s face. Stepping on the Blood Alchemist as if she was just some decoration on the floor, and delighted in the expression of her human footstool, mixing blatant disgust and something approaching… well, it wasn’t possible to summarise, but it was very much the opposite.

After a few moments that satisfied her immediate urges, Mo Zhouquan withdrew her foot.

“Had enough? Wouldn’t you rather massage my foot and not force things to escalate beyond a point you’re comfortable with?”

“I’m glad I don’t usually wear makeup, or else I’d be unable to simply wash this disgusting substance off…” Long Huang gritted her teeth, but her hands moved towards the bare foot, hesitating for a moment before grasping it as lightly as she could.

It was just as unpleasant to touch with her hands as it had been while on her face. The foot was slimy. It was disgusting. It was sticky. Despite that, the Blood Alchemist couldn’t stop herself from doing as she was ordered, massaging the foot as well as she was able to – which was to say, just barely managing not to hurt either of them. Long Huang had never done anything of the sort before, so it would be strange if she was proficient.

Fortunately, neither of them were especially fragile, and Mo Zhouquan was used to unusual and potentially unpleasant things. In addition, neither of them believed that the foot massage was the purpose of today’s… activity, even if it was currently on the forefront of their minds.

Long Huang lacked the ability to read the mind of the former fanatic of Primordial Corruption, but it didn’t take a genius to see her grinning as she attempted to improve her service. She believed that she wished to improve to wipe away that woman’s smug smile and prove herself superior once more, but that didn’t explain why the competitive flame within her chest was dying down with every breath she took, and why she barely felt the substance upon Mo Zhouquan’s skin after a while, instead perceiving only her foot, and the muscles within.

It was somewhat akin to an out of body experience, where her own form lost its meaning, though that didn’t mean she lost all of her sensations just like that.

She still had her sense of smell, and she could almost believe that Mo Zhouquan wanted her to keep that in mind. The old and overwhelming noxious mist that covered the black-blooded woman at all times was gone, but some traces of its scent still burned Long Huang’s nose, not helped in the slightest when the foot had been shoved into her face.

“Alright, you ought to change to something you’ll be more proficient with. Know what I mean?”

Long Huang’s fingers stopped, “… No?”

“You love using that tongue of yours to say all kinds of bullshit, so it should have plenty of training, Lick my toes.”

“I-”

“Did I ask you to speak? Do it,” her gaze went cold, as did the whole room.

For some reason, the Blood Alchemist felt a chill go up her spine and her heart skip a beat. She felt disappointed with herself, as if she had done something wrong, as if she had betrayed herself in some manner.

That emptiness was absolutely awful, and she couldn’t get rid of the sinking feeling that threatened to swallow her up.

‘What… what is this? This feeling… I’ve never had anything like this before,’ Long Huang clutched the robes at her chest, feeling her heart accelerate, beating faster and stronger as if it wished to break out of her chest, ‘If it’s because of failing to do as I am told… then, I suppose… I must do it! I cannot disappoint her!’

With renewed determination, she moved her head forward and parted her lips, placing Mo Zhouquan’s big toe into her mouth and sucking upon it. Her gaze remained on her partner’s face.

“Good girl,” Mo Zhouquan said with a smile, calming Long Huang’s heart, “Keep going.”

She simply obeyed, licking up all of the substance on her big toe and ensuring that it was clean before moving onto the next. The taste was strong and lingered on her tongue, feeling like a cross between sweat and something poisonous, but to her surprise, she didn’t find it as unpleasant as she knew she would have done before. It wasn’t that the taste faded, but instead grew more prominent within her mind, and gained a certain association with its owner.

The taste was improving with every moment, and although she felt fear at this prospect, that fear was tinged with arousal that forced itself into her thoughts the more she licked Mo Zhouquan’s toes.

It was almost disappointing when she had lapped everything up and was forced to depart from the foot, only managing to dip in briefly to lick up the strand of saliva that had attempted to keep them together.

“Good job…” Mo Zhouquan lingered on the last word, clearly considering something before the corners of her lips rose and her lips parted in an open, jubilant smile, “… my pet.”

Long Huang’s rational side knew what kinds of response she should have had. Throwing up a look of disgust would make for a good start, before distancing herself from the black-blooded being as quickly as possible and cleansing herself with all the methods available. Then, she could do all kinds of things to get back at this presumptuous bitch that thought she could put herself at some kind of pedestal. However, she didn’t do any of that.

She only felt an intense warmth in her chest, and a fainter sensation down below, in her nether region.

“T-Thank… you?”

“You’re welcome, my good girl. Now, take care of the rest of my foot as well. It’s feeling cold now that you’ve warmed up my toes.”

The way in which she spoke should have been infuriating. It shouldn’t have made her heart race, as if she was in love – not that she had the faintest notion of what that was like. She shouldn’t have had that feeling of satisfaction, but she couldn’t stop it from overwhelming her, nor her head from leaning forth and licking the sole of Mo Zhouquan’s foot.

It simply felt right to do this, even if she didn’t understand how her mind came to such a conclusion.

Having gained some practise from the earlier cleaning of the woman’s toes, Long Huang was able to cover her foot quickly, soon cleaning it completely until it shone with something other than the sweaty mixture Mo Zhouquan produced.

Again, she was forced to pull away, but she was soon presented with another foot, removed from a shoe only recently. It had a heavier scent and a thicker layer of slimy sweat, but it was an absolute delight to her senses. The faint musk was superior to the scent of blood she had long grown used to, and when she saw the expectant gaze of the black-blooded master- that is, black-blooded woman, she knew she had to get to work.

As she began with the ball of the foot first, Mo Zhouquan placed a finger at the corner of her mouth, her open smile still beaming openly, “You’re such a good pet. I will definitely ask you for more of these in the future… Seeing you with my foot in your mouth almost makes me wish I’d grown a cock, like our new leader.”

Seeing excitement flash by Long Huang’s face, fading as soon as her last fragment of self-control manifested themselves, she couldn’t resist giggling.

“Perhaps I’ll borrow her methods. For now, though, steady your back. I want to rest my feet a little.”

Long Huang didn’t even ask what she meant, though she knew that she should. Keeping her tongue on the sole of Mo Zhouquan’s foot, she adjusted her seating and tried to straighten her back, ending up with plenty of her own saliva rubbing onto her face. At the same time, her master lifted the other foot and placed it onto her face, shifting the foot already present there as to make enough space for herself.

When she found the right placement for herself, she leaned back in her seat and let out a sigh, making sure to rub her feet into Long Huang’s face. It was visibly delightful for both, though the Blood Alchemist wasn’t able to see her master’s response as she was instead consumed by her scent.

After a moment of inhaling her own breath, she began to smell Mo Zhouquan’s sweat again, building with such speed that she was certain that she was accelerating the production of her sweat on purpose.

It soon formed thick, oily beads that dripped onto her tongue, filling her mouth slowly but surely, though she adored it most when it pooled at her nostrils, forcing its thick musk directly into her nose. Even if she desperately wished to avoid it – she didn’t – she was forced to have her head fill with her master’s presence, overwhelming her mind, her motor functions, her memories, until all that was left was the one before her, resting her feet on her face.

 

“-up. Wake up. Wake up, my pet!”

Long Huang shook as she heard those magic words. The warm touch of Master’s- that is, Mo Zhouquan’s feet was no longer upon her face, though she still sat before her while she kneeled on the ground.

“Are you alright? You seem to have fainted. I wouldn’t want to hurt you much, unless~ we both want it,” she smiled.

“I’m fine, Mas- um, Mo Zhouquan.”

“I heard that. Don’t you want to say that again, my pet? Wouldn’t you want to make our relationship clear?”

“Not… not in public. Whatever we’re doing here, I don’t want them to know,” Long Huang blushed, though she forced herself to maintain eye contact as to not make it too obvious, “I don’t hate you… too much, but I wouldn’t be able to handle everyone knowing that we do this kind of thing.”

“That’s unfortunate. I had a very good idea when I first decided to make you my pet.”

“What is… is that a collar?” the Blood Alchemist’s eyes widened as she saw the length of black fabric that Mo Zhouquan had removed from somewhere.

“A choker, but the intent is very much the same. I want to mark you, and since neither of us wish for you to be corrupted like I had been, and since I can’t think of any other good ideas, this is suitable. It fits your identity as a cute little pet for me.”

The compliment finally caused Long Huang to turn away, her cheeks burning with a scarlet tint.

“You could always try to replicate the mutt in her prime animalistic state, if… I mean, if you really wanted to…”

Mo Zhouquan raised an eyebrow, “Are you implying what I think you’re implying? Did I hurt you somehow while resting my feet? Even with all the samples you’d taken of me and the others, this seems… unusual for your tastes.”

“I… uhm…”

“Let’s discuss this later. Right now, though, I want something permanent on you. We can always try out all~ kinds of things when we’ve figured this out a little more.”

Long Huang’s scorching hot cheeks cooled just a little, though she was still extremely embarrassed about the matter. Even if one asked her decades later, she might not be able to tell whether it was due to managing to be more perverse than Mo Zhouquan, or if the idea itself was simply too much for both of them.

“So, my pet~, c’mere and show me your neck.”

She obeyed her Master readily, drawing closer and tilting her head up, making sure that her neck would be easy to access. The choker was brought close to her, and then it was carefully bound around it.

The moment it clicked shut, Long Huang felt her underwear moisten. A pleasant shudder passed throughout her whole body, and she had to clench her teeth in order to keep in a moan.

It sat tightly around her neck, making her feel every detail when she breathed, but it wasn’t enough to get in the way. She could still inhale and exhale without issue, but every single moment was filled with that wonderful reminder of Master’s touch and warmth and scent. A smile grew on her face despite her earlier embarrassment, completely overwhelming it, and a delightful pleasant sensation spread from it.

“Who’s a good girl?”

“I am,” the Blood Alchemist responded without hesitation.

“Then you wouldn’t mind cleaning your master with that lovely tongue of yours? You’ve done an excellent job with my feet, but I have another spot that really needs your assistance. I hope you don’t intend to let me down.”

“Never!” she replied, looking around Mo Zhouquan’s body, “Where do you…”

“Right here,” she parted her legs, shifted aside her clothes, and revealed her groin, hidden only by black lace from the only tailor in the Kong Prison Realm.

The fabric had already grown moist from her sweat, and there was a notable patch at the front that was even darker. It was akin to an oasis in the desert for Long Huang, but she first confirmed her Master’s intent with a glance at her beautiful eyes.

“Come on, take care of me. Use only your mouth… if you can.”

It sounded like a challenge, and so she took it as one. Placing her hands on Mo Zhouquan’s legs, Long Huang leaned forward and carefully took the top of the fabric in between her teeth, sliding it down. Her lower abdomen was revealed easily, showing spotless olive skin without a hint of hair, and with some difficulty, she was able to pull the panties down far enough to lay her eyes upon the moist lower lips.

Despite the changes that had occurred to her insides, her labia and the flesh hidden deeper within seemed normal, aside from the colour. Her black blood made itself obvious by turning pink to a dark purple, her dripping entrance seeming like a pit to an unknown abyss.

‘She really is beautiful… and smells so good…’ Long Huang thought, diving in straight for her Master’s core.

Parting the pussy lips with her tongue, she went in deep, lapping up every drop of arousal that poured from Mo Zhouquan’s pussy. It had a stronger scent and taste than her sweat-like emissions, and she found her own pussy growing wet without even needing her to touch it. She thought to move one hand down there, but found herself unable to do so.

Looking up into her Master’s eyes, finding her expression filling with pleasure, seeing her slowly shift one hand over to hover above her head – ready to press her down when her arousal reached climax – was the only thing she needed. It brought her far more joy than touching herself ever could, and feeling that pleasure only made her more excited to do her work, as it confirmed the correctness of her decision to serve Mo Zhouquan.

“You’re doing such a… ah… good job, my pet,” her Master moaned, sending a shiver through her body, “So eager, and with such a good tongue… I’m so glad we’ve changed our relationship… Alright, be ready for me. Understand?”

She did. She kept her mouth open and her throat ready, and was blessed a moment later as her Master let out a sigh. A thick fluid filled her mouth, as different from typical bodily fluids as the others, but its nature remained obvious, and the taste was even more so. It was acrid and dense, but she gulped it down without hesitation, letting it pervade her mouth and body until it was all that she could think of.

At the same time, she continued working on Mo Zhouquan’s pussy, and soon the relieved sigh transformed to a lusty moan as the last of one fluid was pushed out and another took its place. Her pussy clenched and released a tidal wave of arousal, her hand grasping Long Huang’s hair tightly and forcing her to remain in place as she came.

Only when she was done did she let Long Huang go, though the Blood Alchemist wished to remain in place forever, had it been possible or reasonable.

“… Thank you…” were the first words out of her mouth when she did pull away, her face stained and her mouth practically reeking of scents that others would be certain to pick up on if they were in the same room, “I came… despite you not touching me…”

“What a good girl. Come here, pet,” Mo Zhouquan leaned down and wrapped her arms around Long Huang, lifting her up and into her lap before diving in for a kiss.

Their tongues met and entwined, bringing a very different warmth to Long Huang’s body.

“Just so you know… I don’t hate you, or think less of you just because you’re my pet now. On the contrary, I’ll make sure to take care of you in the future. I was just really pent up today, and you seemed to be in the right mood too…”

“I know… Master.”

“Call me Mistress.”

“Sure, Mistress~.”

Smiles tugged at the corners of their lips as they went in for another kiss.

26