Ch 27: Hui Vs Magda
92 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

⌈ Staff room'B' inside Beatrice Plaza - Hui's turf ⌋ 

 

Hui and Magda are looking at each other with disdain, Hui hates Magda's personality and temperament while Magda hates Hui's demeanor and poor strength, both are polar opposites that were only tied by an alliance, but now that they were enemies they would fight without restraint.

"You let that idiot bruiser fight someone even stronger than me!!!, how selfless of you!" Magda says to Hui, she just laughs at the statement.

"Well I don't know, you may be surprised today" Magda seemed very annoyed at the answer.

"You really think you can beat me, green-haired idiot?" Magda asked Hui, she was incredulous at her behavior, she acted as if she was anything but a pushover.

"Stopping you is easy enough hot head" Hui confidently said as she swung her yoyo up and down, she was almost mocking Magda's pride and superiority, Magda couldn't comprehend her actions since she had already beaten Hui before.

"Very well, I shall concede your death wish Doc!!" Magda pulled dynamite and started throwing it at Hui. she dodged the explosions poorly, but it was just enough to not get calcinated, Hui had a clear plan unlike Amy, she had a good grasp on Magda's abilities and actively chose to make Magda do the first move, Magda lit up more dynamite from her bag and froze it a soon as it exploded.

"Explosion manipulation is an interesting ability, sad that you don't use it very effectively," Hui mocked her, Magda gritted her teeth and threw more explosions at her, Hui dodged the explosions barely and swung her yoyo at her, Magda blocked the surprisingly strong yoyo, it's spinning motion made friction against her arms hurting her, until the yoyo retracted back to Hui.

"Don't forget your own place!!" Magda propelled herself forwards with an explosion, Hui stood her ground against the rapidly moving Magda, she kicked Hui, she blocked with her knee but was pushed back several meters before stopping.

"Diffraction".

Magda looked at Hui who now had two yoyos, the new one in her left hand was colored deep blue, she was spinning the two of them in synchrony with each other, Magda understood that Hui's magic involved multiplying objects, the only downsides being that the objects were bright colored and that they were weak, so they would disappear if enough damage was done to them, that's how Ophelia could store so many weapons without having to raid the military more than one time a year.

"More weapons won't help you" Magda shouted as she punched Hui, she blocked with her arms and was pushed back.

"We'll see about that!!!" Hui pulled her arm back along with her yoyo, it extended so much that almost touched the wall behind her, she punched Magda and hit her cross arm guard, Magda's eyes lit up as she was ready to kick Hui, the yoyo immediately retracted at high speeds going over Hui's and Magda's arms, hitting Magda in her head.

"Agh" Magda groaned, she tried to recover but her vision was blurry, she was hit with another yoyo pushing her to the floor, she looked at Hui who threw her yoyo's in the air and pulled her string to make both of them slam directly into her target, Magda quickly rolled to the side when the yoyos hit, she got op and saw the hole the yoyos made.

"What's the point of hiding your strength against those magical girls" Magda questioned Hui, she just scoffed and retracted her yoyos.

"I know to pick my battles" Hui said, she quickly tried to hit Magda with her yoyo, Magda dodges and started throwing dynamite on the floor, freezing the explosions while they're about to reach their peak, she cut off 3/4 of the battlefield with explosions so Hui would battle hand in hand combat, Hui realized what she was doing and tried to look for a way out and began to show concern.

"You act all smart, but when you get proven wrong you denied it don't you?" Magda shouted to Hui.

"NO I don't" Hui reached back, she was angry at her words but tried to keep her cool, Magada rushed to Hui as she threw her yoyos back and both of them clashed their fist.

"You've been betrayed by everyone you know again and again, did you really think this time it would be any different?" Magda's words were cut off as she deflected the retracting yoyos and they flew past her, Hui kicked but was blocked by Magda's knees.

"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A CRIMINAL" Magda punched Hui and sent her flying, Hui waved her fingers, and one of the yoyos spun around Magda's arms, stopping Hui from crashing into the wall, Magda almost fell but quickly regained her balance, Hui pulled the string and the yoyo started unwrapping rapidly from Magda's arm, as it spun it grinded against her skin cutting it lightly, after the yoyo retracted Magda's arm began to bleed.

"That may be the case, but I still believe I deserve better" Hui exclaimed as she stood up.

"Rocket Jump".

Magda was in the air, she used another explosion to come back down with force to kick Hui.

"Pentachromatic  Slash".

Hui swung her right yoyo, as it was about to clash with Magda it divided into 5 different colored yoyos, all of them hit Magda's side and change her path so she crashed into the floor beside Hui, Hui decided to wrap Magda with her left yoyo, it spun around her entire body hundreds of times in mere seconds, her divided yoyos collapsed into one again and returned to her right arm.

"The pursuit of knowledge shouldn't be a crime" Hui said as Magda tried to get out of her strings, it was useless as the strength of the string was way over the limit, Magda looked at Hui and started approaching her to try and headbutt her, Hui just tripped her over and sited on top of her back.

"ha ha ha" Magda laughed, she was smiling profusely and giggling for no reason, so Hui looked at her.

"What's so funny?" Hui said almost laughing at Magda's ruffled up hair, she saw her eyes, they were filled with excitement and extreme emotions, her pupils seem to widen with each second, she was startled by seeing her like this.

"Your actions don't match your alias" Magda said in the middle of laughing, Hui just put her weight over Magda so she would shut up.

"I never liked being called 'Mad scientist' anyway" Hui reproached at the dumb answer.

"Yeah, you lack in the mad department a lot!!! wanna hear a funny joke" Hui nodded anyway since she won, but also was getting pissed off at Magda, she pulled on the yoyo string to hold her more tightly.

"Come closer, I'm losing breath" Magda whispered, Hui leaned her ears to her mouth, she started to tighten her grip, even more, to choke Magda even further.

"I'm all for the mad part since like dit a lot.." Magda paused, she started to get unusually warmer, Hui didn't understand but maintained her position to her.

"Kamikaze".

Hui immediately jumped away, but she was caught in the explosion that ignited from Magda's waist bag, an immense explosion emerged and threw Magda towards the center of the building, the frozen explosion that blocked the way also ignited, they hit Hui and threw her back into the wall.

"Goddammit I'm not a ping pong ball" Hui fell from the wall and hit the floor face first, her glasses shattered and cut into her face, she tried to get up, she coughed up blood and lost her balance and fell once more, she tried again but only managed to lay herself face-up, the fall had broken her nose, she was getting dizzy from all the blood building up in her nostrils, in a daze she still managed to get up, slowly getting a little better, her blue yoyo disappeared from the explosion.

"Crazy girl, just blew herself up for a chance at killing me" Hui said, she spat out more blood and tried exiting the building, it took a few minutes to get even near the wall where the door was located, when she got hit with a pebble in the back, she looked back at the center of the room.

"You have a lot of nerve trying to leave" A shriveled voice, Magda was still standing, she was charred and burned with blood dripping from her waist, her clothes were completely mangled barely hiding her body, her face mask was blown off showing a creepy smile that showed her teeth, they were oddly sharp and her twin tails were undone making way into a flowing hair that covered the missing parts of her shirt.

"You have a lot of nerve being alive" Hui replied, both of them started walking slowly towards each other, silently, no words were spoken until they were both in arms range, they both punched each other in the face, neither of them faltered, they hit each other gain, and again, and again, they started exchanging blows and even clashing their fist, until Magada kicked Hui back.

"BRING IT ON FOUR EYES!!!" Magda screamed at the top of her almost collapsed lungs, Hui screamed as well and they began charging at each other again.

 


⌈ Outside Beatrice Plaza ⌋ 

 

Civilians looked in horror as a moving mass of electronics approached them, they started running away, only a single figure walked to it, the new Tech amalgam tried to bite the top part of the teenager, he only swung his tonfa at it with such force to throw it against a nearby bench, the civilians looked at the school uniform he was wearing.

"Boss you should be more careful, and maybe even help civilians for a change of pace" David suggested, he was pointing out at the exit Lark made earlier to guide the civilians to safety, Lark approached the Tech amalgam, and crushed his core with his tonfas, it immediately stopped moving and the metal parts just 'loosened up'.

"Killing these things is the best way to help them not get killed" Lark said, David just sighed and helped a little kid get his plush bear and go to the exit.

"I get that, believe me, I do, but they're unending!!" David said A tiny bush with pulsating flowers was going to attack a civilian when David turned around and threw a card at it.

"Release".

The card shapeshifted into a block of concrete and crushed the bush completely, David started to shuffle his deck of cards while smiling at the person he just saved.

"How many have with this one" Lark said as he completely flattened a trashcan devil with one hit.

"Umm 32 with that one" David said, he had no idea since Larked left unrecognizable bodies after he was done, but it was a good estimate, a bit on the low side but still good.

"I see, they normally don't group up, or even appear on mass, so I guess someone is behind this event" Lark explained as he shook off some trash that had stained his tonfas, he looked at David still helping people, and walked up to him.

"You go help that lady over there, I will find out more about this situation and finish it myself" Lark said, he pointed out another magical girl, David saw a tanned girl with a red outfit resembling a shrine maiden, he just nodded and decided to help.

"I'll help out shrine maiden" David shouted at Mary, she just put up a barrier and crushed a bush devil against a wall, she looked at his get-up of a scammer and sighed.

"Don't need it, and you're gonna be a nuisance" Mary said, David just shuffled his deck of cards and pulled out one, he saw what it was and a grin appeared on his face, he threw the card at an approaching group of devils.

"Red Joker".

The cards exploded into 52 cards that were shot in random directions, they pierced the devils and they stopped moving, Mary saw the attack and looked back at David, he was smiling back at her.

"I guess you could help" Mary said as she turned back.

"Thank you, lovable shrine maiden" David said without thinking.

"Sorry dude, I don't shoot that way" Mary immediately replied looking thin with disgust.

"Not again!!!" David shouted with embarrassment as he was misunderstood again, he really needed to stop his mouth from saying dumb stuff, a loud explosion was heard, it attracted attention from Lark who was butchering more devils, he started slowly walking to the location of the said explosion.

Truth be told, Lark's intention was not to end the event, he just wanted to fight whoever orchestrated it since they would probably be a strong opponent, something he look forward to.


⌈ Staff room'B' inside Beatrice Plaza - Hui's turf ⌋

 

Clashing and explosions resounded in the entire room, 2 girls were fitting on their last wits, Hui was swinging her yoyos hard enough to make the wind blow and raise dust from the ground, Magda could not stand up for longer than a few seconds and started to use tiny explosions to not fall to the ground, Magda propelled herself forwards to face Hui.

"Pentachromatic Slash".

Magda dodged the 5 yoyos that were coming from above with an explosion that shoved her to the side, she started using explosions to propel and change directions while in the air, this was detrimental to her hands, even though she is resistant to her own explosions, making them occur in her hands still hurt her, she tried to hit Hui, she barely dodges when she started retracting her yoyo, Magda got hit from behind with one of the retracting yoyos, Hui punched her away, Magda slid along the floor she tried to clean the blood that was dripping from her mouth, but she only got more blood smeared on her cheek from her bleeding hand.

"You don't look" Magda said, she tried to put her guard up but her muscles refused, her hands were trembling as they were burned and dripping blood.

"Look who says that" Hui says, her legs are giving out, the only reason she can stand up is with a yoyo strung around one of the ceilings steel beams, and she is holding onto it with her left arm putting a lot of tension in that yoyo, Magda smiled and began running towards Hui, her arms still wouldn't move so they would hang from her shoulders.

"BRING IT ON THEN, SMARTASS" Magda's right arm finally responded and started to raise itself, Hui decided to block Magda's attack to go look for an opening.

Magda stopped only after being right in front of Hui, she twisted her body to the right, and then unwinded to put all her strength in that single punch, Hui braced herself for the impact, when suddenly a large pack of dynamite was set off in Magda's back, she was smiling widely.

"Rocket punch".

Magda fist and body was trusted forward into Hui's arms, Magda fingers began breaking as the force compacted her flesh, she was unaware of the pain as she was determined to defeat Hui, her back was charred, and her clothes were completely burned from the back, making her orange and black jacket fall to the ground, Hui was launched at high speeds into the wall.

When Hui hit the wall she almost passed out, after coughing blood she regained her vision, which was awful with how hard her brain was stirred in her battles, her glasses were broken already, but the metal frame on them was now crocked as well, she just fell to the floor in a sitting position, the cracked concrete wall behind her had blood as she basically slid down from it.

"Do you understand your position now, IDIOT?" Magda says as she is limping towards Hui with eyes completely filled with the desire to kill, her back was steaming off from her burnt clothes, her right hand was mangled, some of the fingers were bending in wrong ways, Magda ignored it and stood up in front of Hui.

"Yes I do" Hui could only move her finger, neither her arms nor legs were going to move with her injuries.

"Good" Magda said, she looked tired, this was her last words as she prepared to blow up Hui, but Hui smiled at her.

"I'm right where I want to be".

Hui pulled her left middle finger to her palm, with that simple motion, the yoyo that was rolled on the steel beams unrolled at an extreme speed, the tension being suddenly released made the yoyo spin so much that it made noise as it grinded against the metal, suddenly shotting towards Hui.

"Wha-" before Magda could turn, Hui had bitten into the upper part of her left sleeve, and pulled her arm to the right, Magda felt as the string touched her neck, the high-velocity Yoyo collided with her neck and finally returned to Hui's hand, Magda was out, the hit in her neck had made her passed out completely and she fell face-first into the ground beside Hui, Hui could look into Magda burned back, she got worried for a second but quickly got reminded that she made her unable to move any further.

"Well, that's what you deserved" Hui chuckled but quickly stopped as it hurt her chest, she thought about how she only won with luck and Magda's recklessness but was delighted at the thought that Magda's weakness was the back of the neck, as Amy and Hui had made her passed out from a hit in the neck.

"Now there's only one thing left, maybe I should betray my beliefs and pray for Amy to actually win".


A few minutes earlier, ⌈ Staff room'A' inside Beatrice Plaza - Amy's Turf⌋

 

I had just opened the staff room door, it was labeled A so I assumed I could just walk through it, I entered another spacious room, it was charred and burned, the concrete having traces of ashes smeared across them, wires and other types of electronic devices were put to the side, I try to look for the door but couldn't find it, So I started walking to the center, a saw a figure in the center of the room, she looked like she was praying, I try to be sneaky but she notices me, I see some sort of antennae pop up from her head, I look at her and she turns to me.

I'm startled at her appearance, she had white skin with silver hair, her sclera and pupil were black but the iris was crimson red, so it looked like red rings were pointed in my direction, her hair was long and reach her all the way to the knees, she had black antennae popping up and moving around, she was wearing what to look like a kimono, it was colored white and black, with a stripe along her waist holding everything together, I looked closer to see that the 'Kimono' was made of a material similar to velvet.

"Hi?..." I asked the figure, she tilted her head in curiosity.

"So you actually made it out" she said, her voice was frightening, it was penetrating and quite distinct from any voice I've ever heard, she smiled at my startled face, she smiled looked like it was cut in her face, too natural to be human.

"My name is Marchosias".

8