Chapter 7 : Gu Nana is anxious
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At 15:00, the transaction ends.

Although the Central Department of Science and Technology price exploded several times, and even hit 2 or two points at 14:59, but in the last second before the market close, it was hard-sell by three large orders of 9997 Purchases.

Looking at the computer screen, Gu Nana was lost in thought.

Although it was sold in the end, it was a hard sell.

Gu Nana dialed Xia Yang's phone again.

"Mr. Xia, congratulations, the Central Agency Technology has reached its daily limit again. I will invite you to dinner tonight, where do you want to choose?"

"At 7:30 in the evening, Robin Steak House." Xia Yang said.

Dekai Group gets off work at half past five. Robin Steak House is very close to Gu Nana's house and only one station by subway. According to the woman's habits, she would take bus 301 home first, which would take about half an hour. Then, she will change into a dress and dress up. One hour should be enough.

Go out at seven and arrive at Robin's Steak House at seven thirty. Time is easy.

"Okay!" Gu Nana hung up the phone.

Robin's Steak House?

This name makes Gu Nana grit on her teeth with hatred! That guy, do you want to be so cruel?

Robin's Steak House is one of the most upscale western restaurants in China Overseas. A Tomahawk steak there costs 1988 yuan. Gu Nana wanted to go several times, but was not willing.

At half past seven, Gu Nana appeared at the gate of Robin's Steak House on time.

Xia Yang, one minute late.

He is a client and is eligible for being late.

"Mr. Xia, you are on time!"

As a big beauty, has Gu Nana ever waited for someone? Xia Yang was the first to make her wait, although only for a minute. But she was still a little dissatisfied.

"I've always been on time." Xia Yang replied, choking Gu Nana.

This guy, Can't you be a little more caring?

As soon as I walked into the restaurant's door, a beautiful waiteress greeted me.

"Two customers, do you have a reservation?"

"Table 88, my surname is Xia." Xia Yang said.

"Okay, Mr. Xia! Table 88 is a VIP seat in our store, and a 15% service charge is required. Do you know this?" the waiter asked.

"I know." Xia Yang nodded.

Add 15% service charge? When I heard this, Gu Nana hated it even more! This bastard, really doesn't spend his own money, it won't hurt him at all!

"Can you change the table?" Gu Nana felt pain, and she wanted to change the table.

"If you don't change, it will be number 88." Xia Yang smiled badly and said: "It's hard make you invite me for dinner. so i have to eat the most expensive steak and take the most expensive seat!"

In the last life, he was slaughtered (she was harsh in spending his money when he invited her)  by this woman.

This is called, Geshibao!

Outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, the night view of the city, with neon flashes, is beautiful. On the table, there are half-cooked Tomahawk steaks, sizzling, looking delicious and the unstoppable smell wafting out, making people swallow their saliva.

"Manager Gu, thank you for your hospitality!" Xia Yang sliced ​​a steak and put it in his mouth, chewing beautifully, with a look of enjoyment.

A steak is 1988 yuan, plus the service fee, which is more than two thousand. This guy cut this piece, a hundred dollars less!

Wherever he ate was steak, it was clearly a hundred yuan bill.

pain! Heartache!

"Mr. Xia, how do you know that the Central Agency Science and Technology will have a daily limit today?" Gu Nana asked.

"Guess." Xia Yang said casually.

"What about tomorrow? Will you clear the stock tomorrow?" Gu Nana wanted Xia Yang to settle her account as soon as possible so that she could get a commission.

"No." Xia Yang said.

"Why?" Gu Nana asked.

"Because there will be a daily limit." Xia Yang replied very seriously.

"Today was a hard sell before the market close , and price is very likely to sink tomorrow. I still recommend Mr. Xia to accept it as soon as it is good."

"Why don't we take a gamble? I will invite you to dinner without the daily limit, and you invite me if the daily limit is met." If Gu Nana was willing to invite him for dinner for the next week, Xia Yang would not refuse.

"First of all, you have to tell me, how did you judge that it will have a daily limit?" After asking, Gu Nana put the cut steak into her mouth and chewed gracefully.

"Because I didn't sell the stocks!"

This answer almost made Gu Nana spit out the steak in her mouth.

"will it reach the limit if you didn't sell it?"

"Yes! Because I'm lucky."

"So, this time you bought the Central Agency Technology, because a hunch?" Gu Nana asked.

"Yes!" Xia Yang nodded solemnly.

Gu Nana was speechless, and she immediately felt that her two thousand steaks had been fed to a dog.

On the fifth trading day, the China Agency Technology Daily Limit opened.

Around half past ten, the daily limit will fall, and the stock price will be directly hit two points down . Around 1:30 in the afternoon, it will fall by five points. It will rise slightly after half past two, and finally close with a big fall, falling by more than two points to close.

If I clear my position at the daily limit and take it back when it drops five points, I can make a profit, and I can make a net profit of 15 points. However, Xia Yang could not do that. Because he is not a retail investor with dozens of hands ( he don't have enough stocks), he has 6,700 hands.

If the position is cleared on the daily limit and buy it at a negative five points, it is easy to make the bank suspicious.

There is no need to buy at negative five points and make the bank suspicious for the small profit of 15 points.

There are still five minutes to close, the Central Agency Technology is still more than three points down, and large orders have been procesing.

There are already four boards in front, and today the board is fallen down, obviously the market is over.

Gu Nana called Xia Yang's phone.

"Mr. Xia, look at that long upper (upper limit) shadow line, aren't you going to clear your position?"

"What if it will rise tomorrow?" Xia Yang said.

"If you are pressed and stake your stoks on the lower limit tomorrow, your profit will be reduced by more than three million. Tomorrow the lower limit, and the day after tomorrow, it is very likely that the lower limit will be lowered. The dealer has so much profit and the lower limit  is very likely to be reached."

If the money in Xia Yang's account shrinks, her commission will shrink! After being slaughtered (after she invited him to an expensive steak) by this kid, I can't lose my money no matter what?

Gu Nana, was very worried.

"Anyway,  all the money was earned. It doesn't matter. It's not a big deal.

Xia Yang is indifferent.

Gu Nana was speechless.

This guy, shouldn't he be the young master of a wealthy family? why Don't you take money more  seriously!

Gu Nana thought a lot, and Xia Yang knew her well. He told her these words on purpose.

Xia Yang never thought that Gu Nana would misunderstand him as the young master of a certain wealthy family. He only wanted to get 50 million yuan through this order, while making Gu Nana doubt that He had a big background.

This was the basis for his next cooperation with Gu Nana.

On the sixth trading day, the China Department of Science and Technology opened high, and within half an hour of the opening, it was blocked on the daily limit.

Unexpectedly, the five consecutive boards, on the tenth trading day, 430,000 lots paid, and the board was closed strongly.

Xia Yang did not hesitate to sign the technology of 6700 and clear the stock with one click.

This operation made Gu Nana stunned.

How did he sell such an easy sell with great profit?

Five purchases he become a demon in her eyes, Does this guy have a grudge against Qian?

Gu Nana, who was puzzled, dialed Xia Yang.

"Why did you suddenly liquidate?" (he changed the stocks into money)

"Because I want to buy a car."

This answer left Gu Nana speechless.

One more purchase, more than 5 million, if she finally goes out of the seven or even nine purcheses, she will get 0.5% of the commission. That's a lot of Tomahawk steaks at Robin's Steak House!

Xia Yang was not kidding, he really wants to buy a car.

What he wants to buy is a second-hand Lamborghini Gallardo, bought by a guy named Hu Yu.

In order to make a big order, Hu Yu put all the funds on the Gallardo, but the customer turned back. The cash flow forhis Baichi car was cut off and he was in desperation.

If within three days, that Gallardo cannot be sold. Five years later, it has accounted for 70% of the market share of Zhonghai luxury car sales. Its sales network has spread all over the country. It has been successfully listed and has a market value of up to 5 billion. The famous car company is about to go bankrupt.

In the last life, when Hu Yu was desperate, Huang Zhijiang, the son of Huang Pingliang, bought the Gallardo.

Hu Yu asked for three million, and he did give three million. However, the car is only two million, and for the remaining one million, he wants 20% of the shares of Baifa.

In five years, one million has become one billion. This is a good chance and he won't allow it to be taken by Huang Zhijiang.

Baichi's famous car company changed from a crow to a phoenix, after three major financings. In the end, Hu Yu's shares are only 30%. However, he is still the largest shareholder.

Hu Yu is Xia Yang's client. He knows him and knows his bottom line.

Now that guy is so anxious to get money, the three million, except for the Gallardo car, at least 25% of the shares can be obtained from him.

Xia Yang, this is not ruthlessness, this is business!

1