Chapter 8: Only as an investor
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The storefront of Baichi famous cars is located in the future Eastern New District, not far from Xiaozhuyuan. In the future, there will be countless 4S shops in the city to plan a car expo city.

In the future, at least 70% of the private cars running on the streets of Zhonghai will come from Auto Expo City.

But right now, it was so desolate.

Except for Baichi famous cars, there is no second 4S shop within a radius of ten miles.

Xia Yang would definitely not be able to eat such a big piece of cake in Qibo City. However, he had to take a bite no matter what.

Winning a Baichi car is the first step to carve up the big cake of Auto Expo City.

There are few classes in the senior year (final year) , and the main task is just the graduation thesis.

There was no class in the morning, and after breakfast, Xia Yang took a taxi to Dekai Group.

Account manager's office.

Gu Nana stared at the computer screen with a husky expression on her face.

Yesterday, they were still rushing to raise funds in the end of the market. when the Central Agency Technology sold by 360,000 lots when the market opened today, and it was firmly pressed on the lower limit!

The stocks are still increasing, and before ten o'clock, there are already 1.68 million hands.

At this time, Xia Yang happily walked in.

"Xiao Gu, how are you!" he greeted with a smiley face.

Xiao Gu? This title made Gu Nana stunned.

"Xiao Yangyang, you should call me elder sister, you know?" Gu Nana is joking with Xia Yang.

"I have fifty million, do you have one ? If you have , i'll call you elder sister, if you don't, call me big brother yang. Otherwise, I won't play with you next time!" Xia Yang said.

"You made money with me, are you going to take it to other women? how heartless!" Gu Nana gave Xia Yang a pitiful look and said, "Men are all big pigs' hoofs!" (Women often blame all men for being "the same" – unreliable, inconsistent, not serious) The air seemed to be filled with a trace of ambiguity.

A man who pursues Gu Nana is like a crucian carp who crosses the river, but she never fell in love once. Those men who succeeded in their careers were too old. Young, either only has a good-looking skin, or is a playboy. In short, none of them can get to her eyes.

Xia Yang, she seemed to be interested in him.

However, it is impossible for Gu Nana to fall in love with him based onthe Central Agency Technology opreation (in the last tow chapters). Because buying stocks once and making a big profit may be luck. in the future If he could make money in this way , it shouldn't be luck.

The capital market is the bloodiest and cruelest hunting ground. Even the wealthy young masters who have the ability to control the sky, may also suffer from the loss of money.

Because capitalism is a beast, a beast that can tear people into pieces.

After completing the formalities, Xia Yang left with the fifty million earned.

After going to the mall and getting into Givenchy, Xia Yang suddenly became a top dog. with a temperament that absolutely to the standard of rich second generation.

Forty minutes later, Xia Yang arrived.

This place is so desolate!

Had it not been for the increase of one hundred yuan, the taxi would not come.

Hundred famous cars.

The flower stand in front of the store is full of weeds. The glass was covered with a thick layer of dust on the display window that should have been translucent.

The yellow Gallardo was placed in the C position, but the car was very polished.

There was only one guy in the shop who was wearing a white shirt and half untied his tie.

That guy is naturally Hu Yu.

It seems that the capital chain is broken, the wages cannot be paid, and the employees have run out!

"Mr. Hu, hello!"

Xia Yang walked over with a harmless smile on his face.

Hu Yu's eyes were taken aback,  did this guy he came to make trouble? However, he is wearing Givenchy. This person, is worth tens of thousands, he is a rich young master!

Xia Yang pointed to the Gallardo and asked, "How much is this car?"

"Hello! How do I call You Mr.?"

Hu Yu is an old fox, he did not make a direct offer. As the future top luxury car sales expert of "China Shipping" and the "wealthy people of China Shipping", he has mostly done his homework.

He has to figure out first, who is this guy in front of him and where did he came from? In this way, he is free to ask a good price.

"Xia Yang."

Last name Xia?

Hu Yu turned his head.

Judging from his outfit, this guy is a rich second generation, but his surname is Xia. In China Shipping, there is no one with a surname of Xia with assets exceeding one billion.

This guy's family may only have a few hundred million in assets, or even tens of millions.

If he was really a young master of a first- and a second-tier giants, he will not come to my store and buy this non-limited edition second-hand supercar.

Thinking that he had understood the details of Xia Yang, Hu Yu showed an innocent smile on his face.

"Xia Shao, at first glance, you are a person who knows the goods. The original price of this Gallardo is more than five million yuan. Although it is a second-hand car, it only drove less than 3,000 kilometers, which is almost equivalent to a new car. Let me tell you. , I have come to earn 3.4 million for this car, and I will earn you hard work and sell it to you for 3.5 million."

Hu Yu is not honest! This is to kill yourself as a big fat sheep!

Originally I only wanted 25% of his shares, but it seems to be 30%.

"alI  i see is a car that Had an accident and you pose it as a new car, Mr. Hu, aren't you a being unethical?" Xia Yang knows the ins and outs of this Gallardo.

"Xia Shao, you can't talk nonsense, why is this car a car in an accident ? Have you seen blood? Why don't I know?"

"At two o'clock in the morning on June 16, this car hit a middle-aged woman on Linhai Road, Shencheng. Although no life was lost, it hit the a person and broke his leg. The bumper of this car, They were all crashed. The owner of the car had just come out of the nightclub, drunk, and escaped. Later, because of this incident, his family was engaged by a competitor. This car went round and round and finally sold for 1.83 million. It fell into your hands, Mr. Hu."

Xia Yang smiled and looked at Hu Yu, and said, "Sold me a car worth 1.83 million and 3.5 million. Mr. Hu, you are doing your business like that, aren't you being a little bit too dark?"

Hu Yu was stunned.

He looked at Xia Yang with an incredible expression.

How does he know these things? Even if you only spent 1.83 million on buying this car, you know that?

"Of course, this car was shipped from Shanghai, and you spent a lot of money, Mr. Hu. Some of the relationships in the middle, the management, also cost a small 500,000. However, all the costs add up, this Gallardo, You invested less than 2.4 million."

Shock! Hu Yu was stunned in shock!

"I also know that, Mr. Hu, you have a debt of 2 million yuan, which will expire in three days. If you don't pay it back, you will be ruined and killed!"

Xia Yang paused and said, "I can give you three million, but in addition to this Gallardo, you have to give me 30% of the 100-famous car."

"You want shares? This shop is about to go bankrupt. Even if I sell this Gallardo, you will not be able to save it if you give me three million." Hu Yu was not lying.

In his previous life, if it were not for the help of Huang Zhijiang and the support of the Huang Group, he would have to go bankrupt even if he sold the Gallardo.

"Of course you won't be able to get it back. The hole you fell into is more than 2.5 million."

Xia Yang looked at Hu Yu meaningfully and said: "I give you two choices: one is that I will buy your Gallardo for 2.5 million, so you can earn a hard money; the other is that I will buy this car and add 30% of the 100% shares in Baichi, give you a chance to become a billionaire in five years. How to choose, it's up to you?"

Hu Yu knew very well that if he wanted to expand his business, he would not do it by himself.

Become a billionaire in five years? He doubted this.

However, Xia Yang's ability to directly put out three million yuan can indeed alleviate his urgent need. For the Baichi famous car shop, let alone 500,000 yuan, even if it is 100,000 yuan, no one will ask for it.

When he started his business, Hu Yu opened his shop here in order to save rent.

Earning money in the first two years relied on the connections and resources accumulated before. It's just that he is too greedy and ruined all those connections and resources.

It is useless to regret it.

Xia Yang's appearance at this time undoubtedly gave him a life-saving straw and a chance to make a comeback.

Hu Yu is a wise man and naturally knows what choice to make.

"Brother Yang, or if you add another 500,000, I will give you 60% of the shares and let you take the majority."

Hu Yu wanted to put the money in his pocket first, and then follow Xia Yang. If Xia Yang can't take him to fly, he will walk right away.

He is so realistic!

"I only give you three million, as long as 30%. For 100 famous cars, you will always be the largest shareholder, and you will always have the final say!"

Xia Yang's goal is clear, he is an investor.

He wants to vote for not only one hundred famous cars, but also many other companies. No matter which company he invests in, he will never become a major shareholder, let alone seize power. What he wants is only investment income.

Once the huge gains are obtained, he will immediately cash out and leave the market to find the next investment target.

0