Chapter 9: treat me well, I won’t treat you badly
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got my driver's license in my freshman year, but I bought my first car in my life only three years after I graduated, it was a bad Haval H6.

it's good to live again!

The first car at the start was Gallardo. Although it is second-hand, it was a supercar after all!

This area of ​​the future eastern new area, although uninhabited, and desolate. However, the road conditions are in fact very good.

The engine is roaring! Daniel is roaring!

The feeling of being in a fast car is really cool!

he was driving fast on the road all the way, a yellow lightning wooshed. After a beautiful flick, Gallardo stopped at the door of the slightly old Yangfan Building.

Money tree financial company, chairman's office.

Wu Chang sitting in the boss's chair was smoking suffocating cigarettes one by one.

The roar of the engine outside the window caught his attention. He walked to the window and looked downstairs.

The door of Gallardo opened slowly. Xia Yang, wearing a Givenchy suit, got out of the car, looking handsome.

Xia Yang knew that the window of Wu Chang's office was facing this position. he also knew that Wu Chang, after hearing the roar of the supercar, will definitely look like " a hungry dog ​​found who found a bone". He will definitely stick his head out curiously and try to find out about the car sound.

There is no need to look up, Xia Yang also knows that Wu Chang has already saw him.

Sure enough, as soon as the elevator door opened, Wu Chang appeared in front of Xia Yang.

"Mr. Wu, are you going out?" Xia Yang knew that Wu Chang was here to greet him, but he had to pretend not to know.

"Knowing that Brother Yang is coming today, I am here to greet you." Wu Chang smiled, invited Xia Yang into the office and gave him his boss chair.

"Sure enough, it's you uncle who owes money! Is President Wu treat  every customer who owes him money the same?" Xia Yang joked.

"Brother Yang, do you have any instructions?" Wu Chang asked with a flattering expression on his face.

"I'm here to pay back the money, please i have to trouble Mr. Wu to find out the house purchase contract, and I will pay you back the two million and the interest." Xia Yang said.

"Brother Yang, I'm not in a hurry for the money".

A Xia Yang wearing Givenchy and driving a Lamborghini, Wu Chang will never worry that he can't afford to pay. Now, he really didn't want to take back those two million. What he wondered was why Xia Yang asked him to borrow the two million?

"Ding!"

Wu Chang's resignation didn't make any difference. Before he could finish speaking, he received a short message from the bank.

"Your account income is 2.1 million..."

"Brother Yang, you have sent a lot." Wu Chang was a little nervous, not knowing what Xia Yang meant.

"treat me well, I won't treat you badly." Xia Yang patted Wu Chang on the shoulder like a big brother, and asked with concern: "What happened to Huang Pingliang?"

"The Huang Group has a lot of business, but I don't know where to start?" Wu Chang quickly told the truth, because he felt that Xia Yang could help him.

" money tree financial company has only one business, and that is lending. Now the assets of the Huang Group are four to five billion yuan. A company with assets of several billion yuan can find a company with only one to twenty million in assets. Does the company borrow money?"

Xia Yang asked Wu Changdi to initiate, he shook his head quickly and said, "No."

"What is the main business of the Huang Group?" Xia Yang asked again.

"There are dozens of companies under the Huang Group, and the most profitable one is Huang Real Estate." Although he has never found a place to go, Wu Chang has done enough homework.

"Huang's Real Estate took a piece of land on the edge of Nanhu Lake to build a high-end residential area. The name of the case is Nanhu Waterfront." Xia Yang said.

"Brother Yang, I know this." Wu Chang said.

" you Know why don't hurry up and start a construction company?" Xia Yang was speechless.

" creating a construction company is not that simple. That stuff requires qualifications, which is particularly troublesome. The South Lake waterfront will start soon. When I get the qualifications and start the construction company, the deal will end."

Wu Chang really thought about this. He had inquired that even if he immediately recruited workers and applied for construction qualifications, it would take at least two or three years to get it done.

"Do you know what it means to do that? It's not that i want you to start your own company and apply for your own qualifications. There are so many bankrupt construction companies that are about to go bankrupt. You just need to buy one."

Xia Yang was speechless again, and the more he looked at Wu Chang, the more he felt that this person was an quick witted, and the dead wood could not be carved!

"Brother Yang, would you like to give me some pointers?" Wu Chang trembling like a little brother, said this in a voice that was smaller than a mosquito.

He was completely suppressed by Xia Yang's momentum.

In the previous life, in order to take over the project on the shore of the Nanhu Lake, Wu Chang tried his best to inquire about it. In the end, Wanhe Construction, which was on the verge of bankruptcy, was bought for 20 million.

"Wanhe Construction is not far from bankruptcy. According to my estimation, 20 million can be won. Wanhe Construction is the first batch of construction companies in China Shipping. Their old employees are a great wealth. Then, we can only talk about it, what to do next is up to you!"

"Thank you, Brother Yang!" Wu Chang hurriedly thanked him. After thinking for a while, he frowned in embarrassment: "Brother Yang, it costs 20 million? I can't take out that much!  if i take all The cash cow financial company's assets and cashed them out, and all my real estate were mortgaged, icould only collecte 15 million!"

In the previous life, in order to win Wanhe Construction, Wu Chang not only bet on Money Tree Financial Corporation and his own real estate, but also bet on his wife's beauty salon.

In this life, Huang Pingliang's line was built under Xia Yang's guidance, and Wanhe Architecture was the same as Xia Yang told him. Having been led by Xia Yang's nose, he naturally didn't dare to bet everything.

Tingmei Beauty Salon earns hundreds of thousands every year. It was the capital for his comeback and his last hole card, and he would never use it to bet.

"I give out 5 million and account for 25% of the shares. However, it is not convenient for me to show up. You can handle the affairs of Wanhe Construction by yourself." Xia Yang said.

Inconvenient to show up?

These words made Wu Changfu think about it.

With so much inside information and so much money, taking five million is like sprinkling water.

Xia Yang, it must be that number! The man with the sky full of background!

Call him Yang brother, don't suffer!

"Thank you, Brother Yang!"

This Brother Shengyang was more desperate than any previous one.

At this moment, Wu Chang believes that Xia Yang is the thigh that can change his life and can't let go when the sky falls. The thickest and most powerful thigh will be the end of his life if he misses it.

Xia Yang transferred 5 million to Wu Chang, got up and left without asking him to sign any agreement.

"Brother Yang, you gave me all the money, should we sign an agreement?"

"i won't doubt about the people i judge, I believe in you." Xia Yang looked at Wu Chang very seriously, and said, "Don't let me down!"

Xia Yang's momentum made Wu Chang's back cold and sweating.

He firmly believes that Xia Yang will do what he says.

Wu Chang's  this grandson will surely have to accept it. The next goal, Gu Nana.

Women are different from men!

to Conquer men, use momentum and profit.

To subdue a woman, you only need to use one word, that is-heart.

In the last life, Gu Nana especially liked LV bags. However, until she got into a car accident, she bought all the LV bags in Gu Nana's family.

It's not that no man gave it to her, but she didn't accept it.

In this life, I must become the first man to give her a LV bag. In this way, she will work hard for herself.

After making up his mind, Xia Yang drove Gallardo and ran to the LV flagship store.

Without blinking, Xia Yang directly bought the new model that was just launched for 380,000 yuan.

To treat talents who can create huge profits for themselves, you must be generous! This is the character that investors must have!

At 5:30 in the afternoon, Gallardo stopped at the gate of Dekai Group.

Five minutes later, Gu Nana, wearing an OL skirt, twisted her willowy waist and walked out with amorous feelings.

An angel-like beautiful face, a figure that is so charming to death.

This woman really has a nice figure!

Xia Yang looked at her pure beautiful eyes.

But she was attracted by the cool appearance of Gallardo, she turned her head and looked at the car.

Woman, do you want to be this vulgar?

the Gallardo's car door opened slowly.

Xia Yang showed a handsome and charming smile, and said incomparably gentlemanly: "Get in the car!"

This invitation made Gu Nana's whole body tremble as if she had been shocked.

0