Chapter 11 : This guy is shameless
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A faint smile appeared on Xia Yang's face.

Then, in the astonishment of everyone's eyes, he bent down.

He actually picked up the one hundred yuan and put it in his pocket generously.

"Thank you!" he said.

Xia Yang is a greedy person!

Xue Xiaochan's little head suddenly went blank. The expression on her beautiful face was cloudy, and it was impossible to describe the excitement in his words.

Xia Yang did not leave, but he was shamelessly, staring at Xue Xiaochan's pretty face.

was his wife expression angry?

She must have been defeated by me again!

However, she is still so beautiful, as beautiful as she was in the last life!

Xue Xiaochan, who recovered her senses, stomped her feet with anger!

This guy is shemless!

She can't wait to find a hole and hide in it!

"Give him back the one hundred dollars! I'll give you money if lack it!"

Xue Xiaochan is fierce.

Xia Yang glanced at her nervously, as if he was a son geting yelled at by his mother, he quickly threw the hundred dollars back to Jiang Wenjun, and said: "Xiao Chan won't let me take it!"

"Xiaochan, what did you mean?" Chen Haichao asked, his face was sinking.

"Xia Yang is my boyfriend. I will give him if he has no money. he don't need your money,"

Xue Xiaochan didn't know, why would she said such a thing?

Perhaps, just to make Chen Haichao give up.

Or perhaps, she really felt a little bit of affection about Xia Yang.

she was Simply using him as a shield!

These words made Chen Haichao stunned as if he was struck by lightning.

And Xia Yang was flattered.

Xue Xiaochan is the wife of his previous life. no matter what time or what he does, Xue Xiaochan will definitely fall in love with him!

This is love!

After a brief embarrassment, Gentleman Chen Haichao smiled.

"Xiao Chan, since you already have a boyfriend, then I give you my blessing!"

As the student chair person and the young master of the Brilliant Group, Chen Haichao must maintain his bright and beautiful image at all times.

Finally, he looked at Xia Yang.

"Xia Yang, it's your honor to get Xiaochan's favor. But as a man, how can you ask a girl for money? Even if you are ordinary, you are also a student of China Overseas University, representing the boys of China Overseas University. Image. As the chairman of the student union, I have to remind you that you are not being man when you do this behavior!"

"My mouth is not good, can't I eat some soft rice? (depending on women ) Also, what if I'm like what you said? What's that have to do with you? Xiaochan knows it! Even if you have a special hobby, don't have an idea on me, i'm very straight. That's not good thing to do."

After that, Xia Yang grabbed Xue Xiaochan's waistline.

"My dear, I will take you to eat Mala Tang!"

Xue Xiaochan's heart was thumping, and her face flushed to the root of her neck, but she couldn't refuse, because she pulled Xia Yang as a shield.

Even with tears, she still get on Xia Yang's bicycle.

my wife waist is still as soft as ever.

Riding a bicycle, taking my wife to eat Mala Tang, the familiar picture and the familiar feeling are really beautiful.

Xia Yang was so beautiful that there were flowers on her face.

(she was so beautiful that he could see flowers on her face)

However, at this moment, Xue Xiaochan who was sitting on the back seat of the bicycle felt like there are pins and needles on her bottom.

She just doesn't dislike Xia Yang, but it didn't mean that she is willing to go eat Mala Tang with him!

After leaving the crowd, Xue Xiaochan shouted from behind.

"schreech!"

Xia Yang gave a sudden stop, and Xue Xiaochan subconsciously hugged him from behind.

Otherwise, she has to be thrown out.

Xia Yang, of course did it intentionally!

In the last life, he always liked to joke like this.

"I hate you!"

As soon as the fright was settled, Xue Xiaochan subconsciously beat him with a small pound, and beat Xia Yang's back a few times.

The position of the beating, and the strength, are exactly the same as in the previous life. Even the tone of the three words "I hate you" has not changed a  little bit.

my wife is still the wife of the previous life.

Xia Yang, was assured!

"You made me stop." Xia Yang turned his head, looked at Xue Xiaochan innocently, and said: "Look at you, you still want to beat me. Do you think that being beautiful you could be this arrogant?"

"I am arrogant?"

Xue Xiaochan gritted his teeth with anger, but couldn't find words to refute for a while. After all, in the previous life, she had never said that Xia Yang was the same.

However, in his previous life she was his wife, and she said that she could only beat with a small blows, and when she was angry, she could pinch with a cruel hand.

Now, she is holding a fire, don't know what she would do?

"Do you want to hit or pinch?" Xia Yang asked.

"you..."

Xue Xiaochan squeezed her two small fists, her teeth gritted with anger.

"Give you a suggestion, you can pinch me with your left hand and hammer me with your right hand. I'm fine, come on!" Xia Yang was very generous.

It's been a long time since his wife has taken care of him, Xia Yang felt very nostalgic.

Xue Xiaochan wanted to do what Xia Yang said, but she finally resisted it. Because, if she really did that, wouldn't it be the same as admitting that she is Xia Yang's girlfriend?

"Classmate Xia Yang, the relationship between us is just classmates. when i said that you are my boyfriend. That was to reject Chen Haichao's pursuit of me." Xue Xiaochan looked at Xia Yang seriously and said.

"After doing for so long, and using me like a shield!" Xia Yang stretched out his hand with a smile, and said, "Then you pay me the performance fee! In order to cooperate with your performance, I gave up the 100 yuan I got. , can you double it and make up two hundred yuan for me?"

When asking for money from his wife, Xia Yang has always been reasonable.

"Are you not embarrassed to ask me for money?"

Xue Xiaochan believed that this guy was a strange thing, but she couldn't hate him, and she even thought that he seemed to be a little bit cute.

"Of course I'm sorry! If you don't pay me, how can I treat you to Mala Tang. Don't you know how delicious the second aunt Mala Tang in Baijia Alley is? now Just thinking about it, I am drooling."

In the previous life, the first meal the two ate was at Er Aunt Mala Tang. Xue Xiaochan took Xia Yang to that place.

Xue Xiaochan's favorite is that store. Since high school, she has to eat at least once a month.

"Do you also know Er Aunt Mala Tang?" Xue Xiaochan was a little surprised, and she felt surprised in her heart.

In the last life, in order to catch up with Xue Xiaochan, Xia Yang tasted all the fly restaurants in Zhonghai. Mainly, he was poor at the time, and he couldn't taste the expensive restaurants.

What Xue Xiaochan likes most is eating.

In this life, after chasing his wife again, Xia Yang decided to take her to all the delicious foods from Zhonghai High, Middle and Low to take her to eat.

The confession of an old husband and wife has to be true. Even if you want to be romantic, he must do it beautifully.

Xia Yang followed the trail on the road, he rode a bicycle, and dashed towards Baijia Alley.

Although there is a cushion in the back seat, which is particularly soft when sitting at it, Xia Yang is riding so fast that Xue Xiaochan can only hug his waist from behind.

In the last life, when she was his wife, her little hands would be naughty from time to time, which was regarded as punishment for Xia Yang for bullying her.

Now, she can only hold it honestly, not daring to move.

Baijiaxiang is an old woman who has gone through vicissitudes of life.

As the years passed, her face was old, and all that was left was the smoke of a figure. Also, she who have lived here had memories of joy and sorrow.

Three years later, Baijiaxiang will be demolished due to city planning. The second aunt will take the generous demolition money and move into a new house to enjoy the happiness and take her grandson.

Zhong Hai, from now on there is no second aunt Mala Tang.

The change of the city is unstoppable. Although it is a rebirth, Xia Yang cannot change the destiny of Baijiaxiang.

Demolition is not a bad choice for the old residents here.

Baijia Alley.

Xia Yang looked around while cycling. There are a lot of rotten wooden doors that are tightly closed with notes of house for sale.

The shops and houses in Baijiaxiang should be very cheap now. It's just that it will take three years to demolish the house. Starting now will take too much money.

Xia Yang looked down upon it because it was a little profit.

However, he thought of one person, that was Fatty.

To live a life again, you can't let the fat man live as hard as the last life.

1