Chapter 12 : offending people that you can’t afford to offend
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"squeak--"

Xia Yang hurriedly pressed the brake because he was distracted by thinking about the fatty, to make his live not as hard as the life in past time.

If it weren't for Xue Xiaochan's quick reflex, at the moment when Xia Yang braked, she decisively held her self, So she wouldn't be thrown to the front!

"Did you do it on purpose?"

Xue Xiaochan  suspect that this person was doing that on purpose. Some men just like to mess with girls to attract their attention.

How could Xia Yang's hide that from her?

"Bingxue is really smart, I just wanted to create a chance for me to hug you without you known?" Xia Yang shamelessly said!

"you..."

Xue Xiaochan was so angry that he wanted to beat him to death.

This guy is clearly teasing her. Xue Xiaochan wanted to be angry with him, but she couldn't.

Park the bike.

Xia Yang actually grabbed Xue Xiaochan's little hand? and Pulled her into the store.

Xue Xiaochan was a little stunned when she was held in the hand by this man, And she was confused. However, she forgot to free her hand away.

"Little Chan, you haven't been here for many days." The second aunt greeted her enthusiastically, then she looked at Xia Yang and asked, "Is this your boyfriend!"

"Thank you second aunt! Xiaochan said that the spicy hotpot here is very delicious, so she brought me in a hurry. Twenty portions of pork belly, 20 portions of duck intestines, 10 portions of boneless chicken feet, and 10 portions of county flowers. ..."

Xia Yang ordered a lot of dishes, all of them where Xue Xiaochan's favorite food.

"This young man is really sweet, He picked all of Xiaochan favorite food." The second aunt said cheerfully.

"Second aunt, he is my classmate." Xue Xiaochan explained quickly.

"You have eaten Mala Tang here for so many years, and you have never brought a male classmate here. He is the first one. Now you are in your senior year and you are free to fall in love. This young man is good, you have to cherish him!"

second aunt has sold Mala Tang for decades, and she saw all kinds of people. At first glance at Xia Yang, she knew he was a good person. When Xia Yang looked at Xue Xiaochan's, she knew that this guy must be sincere in his love to Xiaochan.

Xue Xiaochan still wanted to explain, but she knew it was useless. So, she stretched out her small hand and twisted it fiercely on Xia Yang's waist.

This is revenge!

This is Woman's revenge!

"what!"

Xia Yang exaggeratedly called out, like a pig. That voice resounded through the sky and attracted the attention of all the diners in the store.

The second aunt naturally took a look.

Xue Xiaochan was embarrassed and said bitterly: "isn't it just a pinch? why are so loud?"

"It's so painful, i can't help but shout? Even if you are my future wife, you can't be so unreasonable!" Xia Yang, this guy, knows the best.

Before Xue Xiaochan promised to behis girlfriend, he called her his wife in advance.

"Who is your wife?" Xue Xiaochan stomped angrily.

Although she was wearing a T-shirt, Xia Yang still vaguely saw the beautiful S shape of his wife figure, even with his eyes closed, he can be sketch er figure out.

"Of course it's you!" Xia Yang took it for granted and asked, "Are you willing that i marry other women?"

These words made Xue Xiaochan stunned.

I don't know why, the thought of other women becoming Xia Yang's wife makes her feel uncomfortable.

"Now we are just classmates. Who knows about the future?"

Xue Xiaochan didn't dare to say anything else, she wasn't sure if she liked the guy in front of her. Anyway, with Xia Yang, although she is always molested, she was very happy both physically and mentally.

Xia Yang opened a can of ice-cola, inserted the straw, and skillfully wrapped Xue Xiaochan's shoulder with his left arm, hugged her, and then handed the can of Coke to her mouth with his right hand.

This is an action that has been repeated countless times in his previous life, and Xia Yang is already very proficient in this practice so he is very familiar with this.

the Husband and wive are well aware of each other's small habits.

Xia Yang's hug gave Xue Xiaochan the most comfortable position for her. Of course, she would not resist. Even without thinking, she bit the straw and drank Coke there.

this is the third time I have met with him? How did we progress so fast? It feels like we are an old husband and wife?

Xue Xiaochan was a little confused.

She was thinking, is this love?

Facing Xia Yang, she did not resist at all, and her heart did not reject him.

Love sprouts in the smoke, and love grows rapidly in the delicious spicy soup.

However, a group of uninvited guests broke in suddenly, tearing this pure and beautiful picture apart.

"Liu Shufang, is the money ready?"

The speaker was a bald head wearing a big gold chain, named Wei Yong, who was also called Brother Yong. This Wei Yong, in his last life, Xia Yang met him several times, and he specifically collected bad debts for Wu Chang.

Liu Shufang in Wei Yong's mouth is naturally the second aunt.

Xia Yang remembered that Yang Xiaojun, Liu Shufang's son, borrowed tens of thousands of yuan from Wu Chang to squander, and he couldn't pay the money. Then borrowed new debts to repay the old debts, and rolled out more than 300,000 yuan.

In his previous life, because of this, the second aunt was forced to close the door. Xue Xiaochan wanted to help her second aunt, so she found Chen Haichao. In the end, Chen Hai asked Wu Chang to forgive Yang Xiaojun's from the interest, and only make her pay the principal.

It was precisely because Chen Haichao helped Xue Xiaochan in this matter that he was successful in courting her on the Christmas Day.

Today, even if Xia Yang did not appear, Xue Xiaochan would not agree to Chen Haichao. She hesitated at the time because she was thinking of an excuse to make Chen Haichao's loos face, and reject him at the same time.

Yang Xiaojun borrowed money because Chen Haichao found Wu Chang on purpose.to make Xue Xiaochan beg him.

to get acquainted with Wu Chang, he told Xia Yang.

At that time, Wu Chang and Chen Haichao had already became enemies due to business competition. From , they became incompatible. Otherwise,  Xia Yang wouldn't know these old events.

When he saw Wei Yong and the others, Liu Shufang turned pale with fright, and the stainless steel spoon in her hand fell to the ground with a "clang".

"Brother Yong, Xiaojun took a total of ninety-five thousand yuan from your company, and the money we repaid is 130,000 yuan. Even if it is based on the bank's interest, our loan won't reach this amount!

"the interest of the bank is in the bank, and the interest of the company is in the company. When Yang Xiaojun borrowed money, he signed the contract. it is written in black and white!"

Wei Yong took out a contract and patted it on the sitting table, and then said to the group of people he brought with him: "You will collect money from the next table. Starting from today, we will collect all the money you get from selling the spicy food in this shop!"

"You can't do this? Our family depends on this small shop! How can we survive if you that?" Liu Shufang cried anxiously.

"Wang Fa? Stop it! If you dare to mess around, I will call the police!" Xue Xiaochan, can't see this kind of thing happening without doing a thing? despite being a girl, she stood up.

in his last life, she did not come here for Mala Tang. When she came, Liu Shufang's shop had been forced to close by Wei Yong and his group.

A little yellow hair, with a smirk on his face, walked towards Xue Xiaochan.

"This beauty, are you going to pay the debts for Liu Shufang? with your beauty, even if you can't pay, it doesn't matter. Brother can find a place for you, as long as you work hard, you can pay the debts in a year." Xiao Huang Mao's mouth was very dirty.

Damn it! saying such a thing to my Wife ?

Xia Yang quickly took out his cell phone and sent a text message to Wu Chang. he typed, Xiao Huangmao had molested his wife and he asked Wu Chang to solve this problem and give him an explanation . At the same time, he also asked Wu Chang not to reveal his identity.

Money tree financial company, seeing the text message from Xia Yang, Wu Chang was frightened and sweated slightly.

he dared to molest Brother Yang's wife, this is terrible?

Wu Chang called Wei Yong.

"Mr. Wu, what's your order?" Wei Yong asked.

"you damn thing i should have just \ crippled you? how dare you offend someone that you can't afford to offended? give Liu Shufang's money back, Also, that punk with yellow hair, he dare to molest other girls in broad daylight, that will affect the image of our company. You must slap him until his face is swollen, and make sure he learn his lesson!" Wu Chang cursed, coved his face with his hands.

1