Chapter 15: we can’t do business without Sincerity
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zuo Mingshan will never accept the price of 15 million yuan. Therefore, he must carry on with his acting it.

Even if he could sell it for less than 50 million in the end, he would be happy to sell it for 30 million.

"The most important thing in business is sincerity. If you are not sincere, you can't do business." Zuo Mingshan pretended to be calm.

He is fighting a psychological war with Xia Yang.

Unfortunately, Xia Yang knew his hole cards.

"sincerity? I'm sincere!" Xia Yang smiled slightly, and said, "Why don't I come tomorrow afternoon? But by then, my offer won't be as much as 15 million. because, at eight o'clock in the evening, Mr. Zuo You have to fly to another country."

These words made Zuo Mingshan's heart throb.

After spending so many years in the business, Zuo Mingshan is not a fool, he was in fact very calm. He pretended to look dumbfounded, and asked Xia Yang in surprise, "Brother Yang, what do you mean by this?"

It seems that if he didn't expose all the cards in this guy's hand, he won't be submit.

Xia Yang looked at Zuo Mingshan with a harmless smile on his face.

"Let's not talk about the mess you created in Wanhe Construction. Mr. Zuo, you also owes Gan Hongtao more than 50 million? what do you say, if I tell Gan Hongtao, Zuo that you will fly directly to Los Angeles at 8 o'clock tomorrow night. and you will never return to China again. Guess what he will do?"

"What do you mean?" Zuo Mingshan was anxious.

Few people know that he owes Gan Hongtao money! The most important thing is that he know that I want to run away, which i didn't even tell my wife about. How did this kid know about this?

"By the way, your wife doesn't know you are going to run away, right? Or should I  tell her on my way. A you have been married a couple for decades, you can't leave your wife!"

Xia Yang continued to tell him word by word.

"you..."

Zuo Mingshan blushed with anger and his vein was bulging, but he was unable to refute, and he was too anxious to speak.

"Do you still need me to continue? Mr. Zuo? If you made me continue, I will cut one million of the 15 million, 15 million is enough for me to say 15 more sentences. After 15 sentences, you won't get a million.  transfer Wanhe Building to me. Otherwise, I can call people who want to clean you up, and make sure that you can't get on the plane and go to Los Angeles."

"15 million, can I get it right now into my overseas account?"

Zuo Mingshan was unable to fight back. This was his final bottom line.

"Yes!" Xia Yang replied simply, and then he said: "However, it must be clearly stated in the transfer agreement that the debts before Wanhe Construction will be borne by Mr. Zuo. Anyway, you owe a debt that you will not repay!"

"How can I believe in you? What if you call Gan Hongtao after I sign the agreement?"

Zuo Mingshan has already seen that Xia Yang is not a good person, he was very sinister!

"Because we are grasshoppers on a rope." (If the rope breaks, both grasshoppers will die, we are both on the same side and tied to each other. If you fail, I would also fail)

Xia Yang smiled slightly, and said: "If you don't give Wanhe Architecture to me, i will let your creditors come and clean you, and I can watch the from the sideline for fun. After Wanhe Architecture is in my hands, for me, i don't care where you go. but It's better for you to run as far as possible, and it's best for your interest to never come back. In this way, all debts can be on you alone. It will be clearly stated in the agreement that I will only purchase Wanhe Construction. As for debts, no matter if it is Receivables or payables I won't hold any responsibility."

"You really are an old fox!" Xia Yang was squeezed dry, Zuo Mingshan was very upset, but he could only accept it, and nod unwillingly and say: "Okay! I will sign!"

Everything is have finished.

I couldn't get the company for 20 million, but as soon as Brother Yang came, he completed the deal with only 15 million.

Wu Chang's admiration for Xia Yang is like the endless flowing river!

After coming out of Wanhe Construction, Wu Chang hurriedly faced Xia Yang cautiously, and said: "The acquisition of Wanhe Construction only cost 15 million, and the remaining 5 million, I will return it to Brother Yang? As for the shares, Brother Yang, you did an awesome job, it should account for at least 50%."

Wu Chang would hug Xia Yang's thigh at all costs.

"If I say twenty-five percent, that is just twenty-five percent. Don't give me the five million, just treat it as public money!"

Xia Yang pointed to Wu Chang's BMW 320, which had been outdated, and said, "You will soon become the president of China Shipping's first-class construction company. Isn't it embarrassing to drive such a broken car? Just get an S-class or 7-series, A8 is also OK, and the money will be drawn from the five million. In addition, you can find yourself a driver and a secretary. if you are the president , You have to act like one! Don't embarrass me!"

After all of this ordeal, Wu Chang was happy, he was so happy!

he Quickly bowed while smiling and promised: "Yes! Yes! Brother Yang is right!"

With Brother Yang, every thing will be right!

Wu Chang was extremely grateful for his choice.

Xia Yang got into Gallardo and ran away with a vroom.

Wu Chang has completely submited, and he don't need to intervene in the affairs of Wanhe Construction.

What he needs to be do now is to wait for Wanhe Architecture to grow stronger day by day in Wu Chang's hands, and become a construction company with a market value of billions.

That is Wu Chang's upper limit.

At that time, Xia Yang would sell all the shares of Wanhe Construction, and then cash out to find the next Wu Chang.

capitalism don't care about emotions. In the eyes of investors, there are only interests.

Xia Yang did not go back to school, he went to Dekai Group.

To get that woman, he needed money.

He has to find Gu Nana to make more money.

In the customer manager's office, Gu Nana, wearing an OL skirt, sits on her seat. She is so beautiful and lovely.

"Xiao Gu, long time no see, have you missed me?" Xia Yang greeted her bashfully.

Gu Nana glared at him, and said angrily: "Either you call me Manager Gu, or you call me Nana, don't call me Xiaogu, it's so uncouth!"

"Okay." Xia Yang nodded, and said: "Xiao Gu, I'm here to give you money, don't hesitate to make me a cup of coffee or something, and give me a treat."

This guy, he said that won't call me Xiao Gu, but he is still calling Xiao Gu.

Gu Nana could only roll her eyes and looked madly at him.

"Xiao Yangyang, how big are you going to play this time?"

"20 million principal, ten times leverage, does your company dare to accept it?"

Ten times leverage is 200 million yuan of funds, even for Dekai Group, it is a lot of money.

According to Xia Yang's memory, at this time Dekai Group made the largest guarantee order of 500 million. That kind of money needs to be approved by Chairman Bao Youde himself.

Gu Nana hurried to make a cup of coffee, and took out the snacks she had hidden .

"Xiao Yangyang, please, wait for me here for a while, I'm just an account manager I can only give permissions under 50 million. If you want to play with 200 million, I have to apply for it from the general manager. However, it should be no problem. "

The bigger the customer plays, the more the company earns. Anyway, also they can forcefully liquidate the stocks to avoid any loss. As long as the funds in the account are sufficient, Gu Nana will definitely be able to apply.

She didn't doubt Xia Yang's financial resources.

Half an hour later, Gu Nana came back, and Xia Yang have eaten all the snacks.

Looking at the empty bags on the table, Gu Nana was shocked.

"Are you a pig? You can eat all of this?"

"The snacks you gave are Delicious." Xia Yang looked at Gu Nana straightly, and said in a humble manner: "they are all Beautiful and delicious!"

Is this guy teasing her?

Gu Nana was sure, he must be.

"Xiao Yangyang, I have applied the amount that you wanted." Gu Nana looked at the guy with a smile, and asked, "Say, how should you thank me?"

facing Xia Yang, this rich, handsome, and somewhat scornful young man, it was impossible for Gu Nana to say that she has no interest in him at all!

However, she was not sure about Xia Yang. she always suspect that he is with other women?

"How do you want me to thank you? I'm very open. I will Thank you in any way you want!" Xia Yang's face immediately burst into laughter. It looks so cheap.

"Xiao Yangyang, are you sure that you can thank me in any way?" Gu Nana was so charming and not afraid of being teased.

"of course."

Xia Yang knew this woman and knew that she would not ask too much. Even if he was reincarnated in this life, he won't go too far.

Anyway, he hasn't caught up with his wife yet, he is single and he is free.

Moreover, this is all the Gu Nana's fault, Gu Nana forced him, and he was powerless to resist

1