Chapter 6 (Warning, sex scene)
910 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Bastards Pov

"I really don't think it would be too much to ask if we could just have sex."

This is a subheading...

"Why can't she just let me have a damned shower with her!?"

...

 

That fucking fox! I hate her! Giving me that look like I’m not even worthy, or that she wouldn’t even care!

I’ve had it!

Walking into my own room, I pick up the phone and immediately called a girl that I hadn’t seen in a month or two. Hell, I can’t even remember what we did when I last saw her!

I probably fucked her so hard that she’ll never forget me!

All I know is, I was horny as fuck and I wanted to release myself from holding it in!

That damned, hot, sexy fox!

From all the times I held in my anger at her, I want to let it out!

She’s driving me crazy!

Perhaps, I should just force her. I’m a bad man, and I do bad stuff, so it’s not like it would ruin my image…

“Honey!”

Ah, a woman that wants me! “Stephanie! Where are you!?”

“I’m home baby, come over!”

I smile, yep, I’m coming! “Be there soon!”

 

Ducking into the shower and quickly dressing myself, I’m out in a jiffy, unable to stop myself.

I needed some hot, sweltering pussy, to make me think properly again!

Just as I was opening the garage and ready to get into the car, my man Jordan came running to me and I frowned. Nothing in particular should be happening, they had no special plans until the next week…

“Boss! She’s gone!”

I felt my heart skip a beat. ‘She’ could be anyone, yet, automatically a sweet, sexy image floated into my mind and I had to remind myself to stay cool.

“I was just going to…” Jordan started, then stopped suddenly, I realized he was about to admit he was going to play before he was supposed to…But I wasn’t in the mood, wanting to immediately know who is ‘She’?

“Spit it out!” I yelled, showing my terrible mood.

“I was going to play but found one of the men guarding her room was unconscious and half way down the stairs.

Who else could it be but that fox!?

‘She’ was Claire, the fox I trapped into that room!

Hitting the wall, I grimaced, and wondered why it had taken her so long to make a move.

It wasn’t like I didn’t known that she could get out, but now that she had and having two people close by to stop her if she did…

“Alert everyone and look!” I said, running out of the garage and towards the room that would have footage about where she may be.

 

Looking at all the camera’s, it wasn’t hard to see her casually walking around. From one close up shot, to a camera that showed her again in the distance, then another where she was going to turn around the corner…

She should show up in just one or two seconds…

Four seconds…Ten seconds…

“Last seen travelling near dock 23, coming from the South.”

I watched as the team where running towards what the man beside him said and my impatience grew higher as the time of not seeing my fox anywhere grew as well.

Where was she!?

“Boss! She’s not here!”

“Tch, tell them that she was seen there last and isn’t seen elsewhere!” I yelled.

If she got away…

Dammit!

I forcefully hit the desk in front of me with both of my hands in anger. How dare she! A captive shouldn’t run away!

“She’s not here boss!”

Spreading out, the men were slowing going through the immediate area, then spreading further again, there was still no spotting of my fox!

“Keep on looking!” I pointed and walked out, “Stay online and watch the exits!”

I rushed down to the docks of locked spaces for people to put in items so that I could get their money, and saw a few people still looking…Obviously they hadn’t found her yet!

This was just getting ridiculous!

 

Running straight towards where she suddenly disappeared, I look around and see nothing that others hadn’t seen. Where could someone hide here!?

“Boss, the truck that was here to unload in dock ten is at the exit…”

Picking up my walkie talkie, I sneer my words through it, “Start searching it! I’m on my way!”

I ran the whole way towards the exit and came to see my fox being roughly pulled away from the truck…The damned, sneaky…

She really had…If we hadn’t had stopped the truck, she would have been long gone…

Never being this angry in my life, I take hold of her arm and leave. My men should know what to do, I didn’t raise a bunch of idiots, so I left without saying a word.

My tight hold was not something that she was able to get out of and it gave me an ounce of pride. What seemed to ruin my pride though, was that once she accepted the fact that she couldn’t get away, she walked along side me as though she wasn’t taken captive.

I didn’t like her like this, so easily accepting such things. What if she was taken by someone else, would she freely stay there too!?

This question freaked me out a bit…Honestly, this fox was going to be the death of me if she was taken by someone else…

She probably…Wouldn’t come back…

 

Did that mean I didn’t want to let her go?

But wasn’t she a hindrance, someone that I was going to ransom off?

I swear it! My head was playing up on me and going strange!

Having silently walked all the way back to the room, I closed the door and pushed her against it.

It was now time for punishment!

Pushing myself into her soft flesh, I lifted one of her legs and kissed her angrily. She moved her head twice, but as I didn’t stop kissing her, she then stopped moving.

Moving my hands to her bum I lifted her up and pushed even more against her, trapping her against the door. Forcing my tongue into her mouth, I didn’t get too much of a response as I sought out her sweet taste.

Before I could help myself, I started to undress her, touching her sweet moulds and tasting them as well.

As my kissing hardly stopped on a few parts of her body, neither did my stripping of her and myself.

Seeing her buds look a cherry red and poking out like they couldn’t wait for me to suck on them again, I bent down to do just that.

That’s when I heard it!

I heard her moan.

That was it, I was ecstatic and wild…It was such a beautiful sound to me, that I felt like I could pop my pants off me with my hard on!

 

(Author: Warning: Incoming sex scene)

Having been already bare chested, only my pants remaining, it was probably one of the fastest times I had stripped them off!

Picking her up once again, I rushed to feel her insides around my prized possession so much that I stood there afterwards in a strange fulfilment.

Looking at her, she wasn’t smiling, but she was looking right back at me now. This sexy, little fox looked at me, like it was the first time.

I felt like I had all of her attention, it was great!

Pushing myself into her, I kissed her eagerly and found that she had locked her legs around my waist, making me even happier.

It was…The biggest amount of reactions I’d seen from her so far!

But that didn’t mind me at all…If sex was something that showed me all these reactions, then we’ll just have lots and lots of it!

I felt her hands hold onto my hair and I pushed deeper into that hot, flesh that felt so bloody good…

Having always used condoms while having sex, I never knew that being raw was such a huge difference…Although, I had to admit, her sweet flesh down there felt perfect…I wasn’t sure if it was because I was raw or because her pussy was made for my dick, that I felt so fucking good!

 

She moved her hips, after a few more thrusts and I growled out my pleasure. Pushing myself into her as much as I could, I heard her sweet moan once again!

God, I wanted more!

I tried to control myself, knowing it wouldn’t take long for me to finish, so I kissed her neck, took her earlobe into my mouth and played with one of her buds, to make her moan even more…

I got that carried away with wanting to make her moan, that I suddenly released inside her, unable to hold it back in the slightest.

Feeling her flesh tickle around me, as it became tighter, I used a lot of effort to bring her to her own climax, even though I had already achieved mine.

My god!

It was like my prized possession had found his one and only, as I could feel like I could keep going!

I wasn’t normally one to cum so quick and be able to keep going afterwards.

I could easily normally last two hours, cum and leave. But…My god!

I pushed her against me, holding her tight, and went to the bed and continued to thrust myself inside her precious essence, not seeing any end to my desire…

7