Chapter 16
354 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alec’s Pov

 

My heart…Please be good…

Man, I felt like I was on the verge of a heart attack!

I’m trying so desperately to be someone she deserves! The problem was...I had absolutely no idea what I was doing!

I spilled my shit yesterday...In more ways than one...Then I thought I should hold back, but then I got excited and totally asked her to stay with me! I decided to hold back again, especially since I had treated her so badly in the past but, my god!

A few times already I wanted to not give a shit and state, 'Fine, you're with me now and that's that!'.

Be cool man...Be cool...

I don’t want to hold her against her will or take her for granted but…She was already getting mad…She was mad and hot and sexy…

My heart…Not only loved her angry look but it was also very worried, very worried.

I was sure that things couldn’t be achieved so easily. That my fox coming to me and staying with me for a day was just the beginning of a big war to win her back!

I had to be charming and make sure I treated her very, very good!

But…I was having troubles with this!

I hadn’t wanted her to get in the car, hell, we shouldn’t have left that room but…Hearing her ‘We need to talk’…

It still hurts!

Rubbing my leg absentmindedly, I then hear her beautiful yell once again, “Talk to me Alec!”

Oh man, she so hot when she’s angry!

But, no way did I think she would walk to be right in front of me and take my shirt into her hands...Just like a bloody gangster!

“You perverted bastard! What are you sorry for!? Why did you want me to leave so quickly? Uh!? Your being weird, Alec!”

Fuck yeah!

Yell at me some more, you hot, sexy mumma!

God she was…So damned sexy!

My fox…

“Alec!”

 

“I’m sorry! I did plan to use you, but ever since I met you…I…I…I don’t think you are a piece of shit!”

She let go of me then and I watched her take a step back and sigh, “I know.”

Everything stopped then, “…What?”

Looking at me and rolling her eyes, she then said, “You told me you loved me, right? How can you think I’m a piece of shit, if you loved me?”

Dumbfounded, I suddenly remembered yesterday…It really was real. She really said it!? I can think of it as real!?

“You love me too.” I blurted out.

“I told you that!”

“It was real?” I asked…Yeah, seriously…How awesome is this!

“Yes!”

“I didn’t dream…” Just to confirm!
“Alec…Just shut up!”

In seconds she got into my arms, forced my head down and I found her kissing me...

Hell yeah!

I embraced her back quickly, not wanting to let her go!

Pushing her against the car, I found that it was an automatic reaction to lift her legs too…Since, suddenly, they were around me...

Man, I loved this fox! And god dam, her making the first move like a bloody gangster was just…So fucking hot!

 

Breaking away from her, I had to say, “So, you really do love me?”

“…Yes.”

I first started with one spurt of laughter, but followed through with unstoppable giggles afterwards…

I twirled my princess fox around in circles, feeling like I was on top of the world! No…I was already on top of the world, I was more in the sky, in the clouds…Flying free…

She really loved me!

Holy fuckin shit! How lucky am I, uh!?

That’s right! I’m the man. I’ve got the hottest chick on earth and she’s pregnant with my kid!

Suck my dick all you guys out there! You lose!

Fuck yeah!

“Oi!”

Looking back at her, I found my thoughts became obedient as well.

“Quick, put me down.”

I noticed she had unhooked her legs around me and was waiting for me to remove my hands off her precious ass…

I really didn’t want to…

“Alec.”

Uh? Looking at the voice, I realized we weren’t alone…Now it made sense!

Letting go of my fox, I grab her hand and looked back again at the person walking towards us, “You know me?”

“Yes…I have already tried to speak with…”

“It’s you…” That’s right, this annoying bastard was the opposite to those other people I take captive!

He was one of the ones who wanted to come and board for free, even coming to the property on his own!

“Ah…I don’t do that anymore sir, if you need somewhere to board, I could ask the farm and see if they need more people.”

“I had never wanted to board, son. You had misunderstood me right from the beginning. But…I think it is time to finally set the record straight!”

The man in front of me didn’t look like he had other plans…Because there was no way I was putting my precious fox in any kind of danger!

 

But, what did the person want then, if not board?

“It was heard…Not board…” The older man said.

A man of little words I see…

Actually, there wasn’t much to him, he wasn’t as handsome as me and he wore normal clothes…But why…Does his strange actions and voice seem slightly familiar?

Now, he had walked to be in front of me and he looked at me…Gently…

I swear…I don’t know this guy hey! Why would he look at me like that!? Especially when I thought he was going to break me with his face being…Indifferent. But I was getting completely confused hey…This man…I don’t think he’s fully there, hey…The sudden, gentle eyes and voice didn’t match his look at all!

…Perhaps…He’s gay?

Whoa, I know I’m great and all, but it was like I had already invited him in my house after all and feed him, when I’m pretty bloody sure that I hadn’t!

I’m taken bucko!

I looked at my fox and silently stated to the gay man that I was straight and with the love of my life!

“I…It seems that fate had led me to see you here…I…”

I what?

Turning back to him, I was confused once again…

The older man changed his weight and looked around.

What’s wrong with him?

“…Could we…Would you like to come in for tea or something? A cold drink?”

Seeing beyond his hand, that he was pointing in the direction of a house, and suddenly…

What the hell? Why did he want free food, when he had this?

I glared at him!

This was probably not a good idea!

But…The older man started to laugh, and he put down his hand, “Ah, I see the resemblance. It’s…Very nice to see…”

Uh?

“Resemblance?” Hearing my fox’s voice, I turn to her but stay in front of her, even though she wanted to come to my side…But I still didn’t trust this man!

“Yes, your mother was a bit of a…” Seeing the older man look in the distance and let out a small, sad looking smile, I was struck by lightning…Not literally, obviously, but finally…I was…Slightly eager to hear more!

“What about my mother?” I asked.

“Please, let’s go inside, I’ll get you a drink.”

 

After a silent, weirded out walk, we sat down at a veranda and waiting for the old man to get us some drinks.

My fox didn’t want to sit on my lap, so I made sure that she sat closer to me then the chair had originally been.

Not letting go of her hand, I see her in a thinking state and wondered if she were lost in thoughts of our time together.

That would be great. She can want me all she likes! Hell, that idea of her writing in a diary...If it's all about me, I say go for it!

While lost in my own thoughts, waiting for the gay, old man to return, I take the chance to look around…

The place wasn’t huge, just a nice wooden, olden dayish type of hut or house. It was…To admit it, it was nice…And somewhat familiar…

“My boy, Claire, here.”

There was that voice again…Strangely familiar…

“Yes, you have been here. This…Was our home…”

…Uh?

“I had talked to several people and believe that you, Alec, had actually forgotten about your real past…That you, actually belong here instead of…”

…What…

Getting up, because…I felt strangely scared, I pulled at my fox’s arm, and then stated, “I’m sorry old man…I’m…Not thirsty.”

Walking away, wanting to go faster, but unable to because of my delicate fox, it wasn’t long until the old man’s voice sounded behind me, “Get your butt back here, boy!”

That’s when a flash hit me…Those words…That voice…This place.

Stopping in my tracks, I put a hand to my head and flinch.

What the hell!?

 

I had to admit, I had troubles remembering my youth, but I was certain of a few things and thought that not remembering was normal…But…Apparently…I was wrong.

As far back to when I was six…I…

Feeling the ground beneath me, but unable to see anything but my forgotten past, I could hardly hear my fox’s voice in the background…

My mother…

Seeing her alive in my memories, made me sad and happy, all at the same time. In a particular memory, she was giving me food and carrying around a little brat of a girl in her arms.

“I want to carry her! Give her to me!”

“You said only a minute ago that you didn’t want to hold her! Besides, not only are you going to eat instead but you are too little to carry little Fox! Now sit down!”

“Honey, put her down too, both of the kids can eat together…”

It was strange…How suddenly everything fit together…

That small girl had been Claire…

I played with her and gave her gifts…Most of them where mud piles that I was proud of making...Yet, she never liked any of them…One of them, a book…I had…Completely forgotten!

 

As memories of my past flooded into me, I found that I was seven when a big lot of drama happened. My mother…My mother was forcefully taken, and I followed her…To see her…

Before I blacked out when I was young, I remembered that I was hit heavily over the head and that was when I felt like things had been changed, now, before that…I’ve finally remembered!

I…

Seeing a distant memory that perhaps I hadn’t wanted to remember, I not only had seen my mother get raped, by what I had called my father all these years, but he had threatened my mother with my own life!

He had raised his voice at us many times…It wasn’t hard to miss the times that he had threatened mum, but at that age I had no idea on what he had meant, I just didn’t like the way he abused my mum!

The next memories made me want to cry…

…He had been the one to kill my unborn brother and sister and he…

…Why?

Why had I forgotten?

Why did I think he was my father?

“…He’s coming too.”

“Alec?”

That lovely voice helped wake me up, but I couldn’t open my eyes, “Little fox…”

“Fox?”

“Mmm.”

Hearing laughter, I opened my eyes slightly and groaned, “What’s going on?”

“You fainted…And cried while you were asleep…”

Reaching out, to grab the hand the was on my face, I felt better, “I’m ok…”

“…Did you remember?”

Hearing that voice, I sighed…

“Yes…I remember…Dad…”

“…That’s my boy…”

5