Epilogue
432 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Strangely enough, Alec ‘Jackson’, who was never a ‘Jackson’, got on well with his new, but ‘old’ future father in law easily now.

For the rest of his days, he continues to call his future father in law ‘old grump’…Just like he did when he was young.

‘Fox’ was also a nickname that had started when Claire was three, when she had first gotten him into trouble, which continued throughout the years as well.

Alec, having stopped his strange ‘kidnapping’ had actually been asked continuously to take his old habit back up again, but this time…He did it legally and now there was no way that he could go to jail. It leaned a lot more towards 'boarding' instead of 'kidnapping' though.

Of course, there was the issue of Alec shooting someone that never came to light. His father never would have said anything if Alec didn't have nightmares about it. Having guilt in his eyes, Alec had quietly asked if he should go to the police. Having sat down to say a few words, his father took him into a manly hug and just stated that if he was willing to deal with his nightmares, considering that no one blames him for what he had done, then it would be fine to continue this way...Because...His father had already gotten rid of any type of evidence that would lead Alec to being the murderer of that nasty man...Not only that, Allan didn’t want to only get back with his son, to only lose him once again. For his own selfish desire, Allan talked Alec out of going to the police...

Most of the time, nightmares never came, perhaps it was because he had his fox in his arms...But, on the rare days that the nightmares did return, it made Alec wonder if he still hadn't paid enough for taking another's life. Even though he lost his memories and had been beaten and taken hostage, had it been enough? Should he confess to his crime?

Coming to terms to what he did after awhile, Alec had changed his mind several times, before realising that he was not going to do something like that ever again and probably has done his time already...This was the choice that he made...

 

On the other hand, it was when Claire was eight months pregnant, with their daughter ‘Susan’, when her old thief boss’s men came searching for her and she had to give her ‘precious’ to them, for them to go away.

The usual time limit and ‘holding onto Claire’ while Alec rushed to find the long-lost item, was in play. With time to spare, Alec had come to get his fox in exchange for the 'precious', making the thief’s happy in return.

‘Precious’ was indeed quite precious, as it was a national, newly formed weapon that she had stolen but had never given it to the people who had wanted it.

Since it had taken a year to obtain…They did not give her any of the money that she would have originally gotten and declared that…She was also fat…Well, Alec hit one of them for that…

As time went on though, a new family was made, and both Claire and Alec were finally feeling blessed and happy.

 

Since their families were friends and since the past had become known, life was different but yet…Alec had gone back to his natural self when he knew that Claire was going to stay by his side.

Within the short time of three years, Alec was used to having his new, yet ‘old’ father back in his life and on the rare occasion did spend quality alone time with his father.

But…His want to be with his fox never waned and with still being indecisive, there were a few mishaps…

They had lived in Claire’s family home, then they tried to live at Alec’s father’s home but still ended up living at the warehouse, but had to knock down a wall for the kids…

That’s right, at an indecisive and ohmygod I love it ‘raw’ moment, another pregnancy had happened.

A family had indeed formed from that of a ‘Chilling Fox’, that was now only rarely chilly, and an ‘Indecisive Bastard’ that…Still was an ‘Indecisive Bastard’…Just a lovable one.

5