Chapter 2
458 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stella’s Pov

“No, she's a thief! No...She's a little Fox!"

…Little Fox’s Pov

 

“No wonder, are you even supposed to be here?” The guy asked me, while sitting down on the couch.

Getting in trouble three times would probably mean she’s going to be casted out. Hell, getting in trouble twice wasn’t looked upon well with the boss…

I sat down again too, figuring that he wasn’t going to change the game, then replied, “Probably not.”

He got into a game and started to play, “Who do you have to report too? Tim or Craig?”

I had no idea who Tim or Craig were, so I shrugged, as far as I was aware, I didn’t have to report to anyone. I was my own boss…

“Who?” He finally looked at me, not having heard my answer, because I had shrugged.

“I dunno.” I said, while shrugging once again and putting my feet up next to me. “Can’t we play two players?”

He narrowed his eyes at me, looking like he was thinking at the same time.

I sighed…Why can’t we just play?

“What’s your name?” He asked, putting the controller down and getting out his phone.

“Stella.” I answered, picking up the remote and continuing on from where he left off.

I came up with Stella quite a few years back. I had been sixteen and tried out a strip joint for the first time. Of course, I lied about my age.

When they had asked what name I had wanted to use, I spent two minutes and came up with Stella. Stealer and Chiller...

Yeah, I liked it too much and just made people call me Stella from then onwards. Luckily, I wasn’t staying in one area and had travelled north, so people wouldn’t be finding this ‘Stella’ that steals money from customers pockets.

But hey, I danced for them and I’m not cheap…

 

“Put it down!” He yelled. Making me sigh, does this dude want to hog the controller!?

He then put his phone back into his pocket, then took the controller off me, seeing as I didn’t put it down myself. “Geez, woman!”

He glared at me, then put the controller on the other side of him.

Yep...He wants to hog the controller...Nasty.

I took his wallet then, while he was distracted…

“…Hey man, there’s someone by the name of Stella here, is she one of you?” I heard him talk into the phone, which was once again out of his pocket.

I leisurely looked through his wallet, finding out his name was Jordan and that he was 33 years old…Anyone older then my age of 24, was an old fart...

“Is Tim with you then, ask him if he knows a Stella.” This Jordan said, putting a hand through his hair.

I took out the money and put it into my pocket, then returned his wallet, right before he turned to me, “What’s your last name?”

Knowing they were looking for people to do with the Peterson’s, I wasn’t going to tell the truth, “Jackson.”

He looked at me with wide eyes, “Jackson?”

I nodded, then sighed, I was getting hungry. “Got any food?”

 

Jordan nodded and pointed in a certain direction but started to look questionable about my answers. I heard his voice continue into the phone about what he knew about me so far, while I got up and went to the small food counter.

I grabbed some biscuits and a can of soft drink, then sat back down on the couch.

This wasn't the first time I've made myself at home in somebody else's place. Normally it didn't last long, but obviously I never get killed because of it. I act very similar to this, and they ask any others around about who I am. At one place they ended up letting me stay, but...Another place they called the cops. Haha, there was another place they literally used the hose on me!

Yeah, I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong...I have to admit though, I understand them a little, because I knew how much food costed and all. But do they have to push me out and scream at me?

“You have to stay here, Craig is on his way.” Jordan said, putting his phone away.

I nod and look at the tv, taking another bite of a biscuit.

Waiting for nearly a minute, I look back at him impatiently, “You’re not playing?”

“I have to keep an eye on you.” He stated, staring at me…I guess he’s been staring at me this whole time…Freaky.

I’m assuming that I’ve been found out then, uh…Sigh.

I was pretty sure these guys won't use a hose...

 

“This is Stella?” Someone said, walking in towards the couch.

I turned around, while taking the last bite of the biscuit and saw someone in their forties, that looked muscly and fit.

“Yes, sir, she was here when I came back, after looking for any of the people who escaped.” Jordan said, having gotten up and formally stood.

“Mmm, I think she’s lying. The boss doesn’t have many relatives and I’m sure one isn’t called Stella.”

This man must be Craig, and I was already bored...They were taking their sweetass time figuring out I was one of the ones inside that room…

I turned back around, taking a sip of my drink and sighed…Couldn’t we at least play, while we wait for you guys to come to some sort of an arrangement? I want to make the best of my time here, you know!?

“What’s going on!? I know they aren’t all caught yet and your standing here like worthless shits!”

“Boss!”

“Boss.”

I turned once again and found another person…Oh! It’s the glare, it’s that bastard! What the hell!

 

I met him in a strip joint, just doing my usual...Besides casino's, strip joints were a pretty good place for my work. Sadly, because of my work, I couldn't stay long though and that sorta sucked...I mean, I didn't mind the dancing and hanging off a guy’s arm, putting my breast against his body to distract him...

But, a thief is a thief, and they have a job that makes them get kicked out of places a lot...Where's the love?

I was positive he had money, well he had the cash sign above his head...But, I failed. I wasn't some thieving god, I did sometimes get caught...And this bastard indeed not just caught my actions, but glared at me, like he was going to show me hell...

When his eyes landed on me as I casually was sitting on the couch, he was surprised, and then he scoffed.

“Ah! There you are!” He said, walking up to me.

This guy somehow made me want to panic, but when I asked why, I had no answer…So, I tried not to panic…

 

“She says her name is Stella.” Jordan said, looking at me like I was prey.

“Her name is Claire Peterson…Eldest child of Joe Peterson and Kathleen Peterson, sister of Collin Peterson, who is now fifteen years old, nine years younger than his elder sister. She was born on March 18th, ran away at twelve years of age and her parents couldn’t find her…”

I interrupted the glaring bastard, “Ok, ok, I get it. You have some kind of quarrel with the Peterson’s and you want to use me?”

This was her only idea about all this, with having so many people related in some way to the Peterson’s, and having them all stuck in an area like that…There was something going on…I had vaguely heard about how much the Jackson’s hated the Peterson’s and even visa versa, but never knew how much of it was true…And didn’t particularly care…

The glaring bastard showed me his true glare and I glared back at him, “I have abandoned my family, I am of no use to you.”

Narrowing his eyes at me, he pursed his lips and then walked up to me, “It’s not your choice!”

He took my wrist in his hand and yanked me over the couch, making me let out a surprised yelp.

 

Walking past Jordan and then Craig, I saw that they were surprised and then we were gone.

I stumbled and nearly tripped, because his steps were so much bigger then mine! Bloody bastard, why don’t you slow down!

But no, we walked up some steps and then straight to a room, where he shoved me into it and then closed the door after he entered the room himself.

I put my other hand to my sore wrist and looked around. It was like a hotel room, having a bed and table, then a bathroom…

Before I could look further around, he moved my head and suddenly our lips were connected…

I was confused at first, I mean, wasn’t I a hostage? By the way this guy was acting, he wanted me to finally have a room and kiss me like…Like a date? Did he like me? Hang on...Aren't I a hostage...Or am I supposed to be a mistress! What the hell!?

I had not much knowledge when it came to feelings of romance and wasn’t sure how to respond. It’s not like I hadn’t kissed before, but I just didn’t feel anything. Kissing is just one part of a body touching someone else's part of their body. I don't understand the craze to it really...Slobber and teeth…Is it really so great?

This guy, though, seemed to have attached himself onto me and put his hands over my body like it was his…

I was quite confused and distracted, so when he bit my lower lip, I let out a grunt in pain. But when I tried to talk, he took that moment to plunge his tongue into my mouth!

Why you dirty, rotten bastard!

3