Chapter 3
432 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alec’s Pov

“No! He’s the bastard!”

…The Bastard’s Pov

 

“Get them back!” I yelled, obviously letting them know I was angry over people escaping from my hands!

It wasn't like I treated the imbecile's terribly...Why are they in such a rush to get away from here!?

Half of the people within that room, that I'd locked them into, were bad news or low life's! As it was, I wanted to get something out of them to keep my hatred at bay...But end up finding jobs for them instead!

Do they not hear any of the news of others getting out of there?

...Suppose not...

Dammit, that little fox!

That little thief wanted to run away uh!?

I put a hand through my hair and waited for the man to rewind the recording to when all of the people had vacated the huge room that I kept them all in.

I knew I could have ransomed her off ages ago, knowing that she was Claire Peterson…But, I remembered her hair and how she flipped it, when she had attempted to steal my wallet…Her cheeky smile…

Upon her capture and seeing her take off her hoodie, I had been captured instead. I had been looking for this fox since she escaped the strippers joint!

 

I had looked around, upon finding out that she had worked at many strip joints and that in two of them, she had been fired for stealing, but never was told that she was fired! Because she would leave on her own accord!

I didn't know whether I was madder at either the potential of other men seeing her like a prostitute or that I hadn't found her!

The fire in her eyes invaded my dreams, making me have to relieve myself or douse myself in cold water! I can’t decide whether I should just stay up or sleep all day! No woman had ever had so much power over me!

I just wanted to take that power and make it my own instead. Make her my sex slave and instead of using my hand, another woman or cold water to get rid of my desire, I wanted her to do it instead!

Sometimes, I absolutely love it, remembering how she had looked so sexy and heating me up like I was standing on burning, hot coals! Then...Sometimes I hated it! She made me fuck up sometimes with my work and it made me angry!

I can't seem to decide whether I should let her remain or leave...So, I let her stay in that room!

Ah! For three months, I was unable to ransom her off, just cowardly watching her from time to time on the recorded or real-time video…

 

I watched, as she magnificently did something to the door and stood there, preoccupied with something other than her freedom.

She took my whole attention, everything…I already wanted to ask her how she did it, what was it she had, why didn’t she just run off straight away!? Why did she act like a servant, showing the rest of the people the way out!?

I was practically drowning in my questions and want for her, that I had forgotten I’d lost her…

When she went out of the camera’s eyes, I abruptly stood up, breaking out of my thoughts, and went down to the room without saying a word.

“Stella?” I heard Craig say, but I continued, walking past the now locked room with people they had caught once again.

Strangely, half of them hadn’t really gone far, like they finally noticed that they had nowhere to go…And the other half thought their freedom had come, after so long, and they ran like the wind.

…I checked the first door, not finding the little fox.

“Nah, doesn’t ring a bell mate.” I heard Craig say, as I tried the next door, checking behind the weights and some gym equipment. I continued checking each and every room, as Craig followed me.

“He’s picking up the rest of the people that have tried to get away, but I’ll come and check it out. Just keep an eye on her, just in case!”

Craig simply states, “I’ll just be going to the entertainment room, boss.”

I grunt and check the next door, which happens to lead towards the entertainment room.

For crying out loud, where was she!? She didn’t know this place at all, how could she find her way out!?

 

I was 27 and the owner of a warehouse, but I also had a farm out in the middle of nowhere. I didn't spend a lot of time in the city, unless I had too. My business was fine, even though the farm end of things were getting harder to endure with all the raising costs and changes going on in the world. But my warehouse was a storage place for the people out of the city and that seemed to help me keep a float and 'look' like I was financially satisfied...

But...I had gotten two lots of ransoms...Yeah, I felt bad afterwards...And the kids were great to hang around.

Sometimes...I didn't know whether I was bad or good...

I treated the people I kidnapped more closer to guests then people who should be completely confined like that of jail, making sure they ate and bathed properly every day. I give some of them jobs, especially on the farm, and with some of the storage that had been left behind years ago, that I now owned but didn't want, I was able to give it to them to help em out.

…I want to think, ‘Yo, the Peterson’s killed your father and raped ya mum, you have every right to kidnap them!’ But…They weren’t all Peterson’s…Some were homeless, young or jobless people, who were totally unrelated to the Peterson’s whom also have a farm, but instead of a warehouse, they had an old restaurant…

So…Why are they here!? Yeah, I ask myself that a lot! It’s practically become my full-time job to give others full time…Whatever…

 

I’d say it’s because of vengeance for my mother being kidnapped and gang raped. Or the sadness that I had to my mother’s suicide when I was nine and the loss of my father, because of a bullet in his head, when I was ten…But...

Perhaps it’s my ego…Nah…Maybe it’s because I’m such a good bloke!

I remember someone I’d kidnapped, who I had eventually helped, had stated it was just a strange way of looking after people…I went mad and punched him, but he put his hands up stating he wasn’t being nasty about it! Yeah, I still didn’t like it, so before I left him, I punched him once more just because…

The two kids I ransomed, had come back secretly once or twice and we had lunch or dinner together and I caught up on what they were doing.

I was taking one of the kids to the farm, during their next school holidays, because they wanted to play with the animals...

I wanted to say no, but she seemed to like me, giving me a whole new level of feeling like a man!

Of course, I let her! I've already told the farm she was going and that they better be bloody nice to her!

The warehouse, where I was now, was pretty big, and mostly where I worked from. It was closer to Newcastle, as the farm was more in land...

 

When I finally made it to the entertainment room, I was angered more into seeing my men just standing there when the little fox was still missing, “What’s going on!? I know they aren’t all caught yet and your standing here like worthless shits!”

“Boss!”

“Boss.”

Then I finally set my eyes inside the room to see her, I became relaxed immediately. Not wanting to show how much better I felt, I scoffed, remembering my anger...

“Ah! There you are!” I said, walking up to her, this cheeky little thing. She was here all this time uh? Didn’t she want to run away? Was she happy eating biscuits?

“She says her name is Stella.” One of the guys said, but I wasn’t really paying much attention. I was just glad she hadn’t gotten away. But what was I to do now!? She had already been locked up and I knew I didn’t want her to leave just yet…

Right…I can’t get her to leave until I have her. I need to taste her! I can’t send her away without taking her at least once! And, I felt pretty good, seeing her making herself at home, in my warehouse. I was pretty proud of this place, having it like a gathering place for my pals and a few others that stop by from time to time...

Having decided on a different, but same type of plan of detaining the little fox, I felt better, like I’d found some kind of power!

And I needed her to know I had power! That I knew who she was and that I was the boss!

“Her name is Claire Peterson…Eldest child of Joe Peterson and Kathleen Peterson, sister of Collin Peterson, who is now fifteen years old, nine years younger than his elder sister. Born on March 18th, ran away at twelve years of age and her parents couldn’t find her…”

“Ok, ok, I get it. You have some kind of quarrel with Peterson’s and you want to use me?”

…Cheeky…

4