Chapter 5
412 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stella’s Pov

*Too bored to say anything*

 

I had been in this room for a week now…A week and normally it’s fine, but when that bastard comes in, he’s all…Clingy and stuff.

He has dinner with me every night and makes a big deal that I eat everything on my plate! He had showers with me, but I ended up waiting until he is gone now, to shower instead. He sleeps with me, even though I randomly push him off the bed…But, having done that several times now, and all he does is scramble back up and take me tightly into his arms, so...I gave up.

Ok, whatever…

He buys me chocolates and demands me to eat them straight away, he puts on porn and winks at me…

Ah, if he wants it so bad, then just do it!

To be honest, I’m starting to go crazy, even though he was only with me for about twelve hours a day, and that included sleeping!

But, isn’t that what he wants? To sleep with me?

I really did wonder if that was all it took for him to fuck off! It was that much of an idea that I was wondering if I should try to ‘flirt’ with him, to get it under way…

 

So, I was trying to decide whether to get it over and done with or not…

Feeling a strange urge to go through with it and do that flirting thing a go...But...I’m waiting for him to return to me, as he normally comes around six in the evening.

But, as six rolled by, and my dinner not yet served. I tried not to care that I was getting hungry. They only leave in some fruit and one packet of chips daily, otherwise, main meals were sent at allocated times.

The main meals were actually quite impressive! Not in the five-star restaurant type of impressive, but homely. I’ve had the easy bangers and mash, then the potato bake or macaroni with chicken snitzel, veges and then a good decent steak on the side…

To be honest, I was getting slightly used to it now, I have had it for over three months and wondered if I should go and see this ‘cook’ and steal their cookbook…

But, I hated this at the same time, that this has gotten to me. I was used to eating one meal a day, and at one point, that one meal a day was stolen from the streets. I had gotten to a point where I hadn’t gotten much, so anything extra was just greatly appreciated. But now…I was getting used to it…

My tummy made noises and I cringed…Starting to really think that I should get out of here. Perhaps I’ve already been here too long!

 

I didn’t like the idea that people could control my life. I know I was captured and detained and all. But I wanted to feel like I let them…

It was coming to a point where…If I felt like I could leave, where the fuck would I go? I eat well here, I sleep…Well, ok I don’t sleep all that well with a such a sexy man beside me…But…I am not getting hurt, I don’t need money…

Sighing, I went out into the very small veranda and watched over the whole heap of storage areas that people used.

Only one lot of people were there at the moment, which made me wonder if this type of business was even worth doing. Did he really not have to worry about things financially?

I knew that he must spend a lot of money on food…Where did he get it all from!?

Holding onto my arms, I felt a slight breeze make my hair slightly tickle my shoulders.

It was getting colder, and I had no extra clothes.

Having been able to use a clean pair of jail type grey clothing and having the clothes I came with get washed magically nearly every day, I pondered over a conversation that I had with the bastard earlier that week.

 

I had asked for some other clothing, because it was getting cold and I didn’t like the cold. But all he said in return, was to use the grey clothing to keep me warm.

Fair enough I could…I had too much pride to go more in-depth about it. I didn’t want to care…Or...I didn't want to show that I cared.

He ended up saying that he doesn’t want to spend heaps of cash on clothes unless they are given to him for free or cheaply.

Was he really such a hard ass with money? Just one or two long sleeve shirts would be great…But, like hell I’m ganna ask for them. No…What I should be doing is getting out of here…This place seems to start looking a little different and it even started to scare me.

Before staying here, I was running, and I told myself that if I liked it here, it was because I wasn’t running anymore and now I could lazily do nothing.

But…I had the strangest feeling that I was making excuses. That, even though I was detained, I felt safe and secure here. I felt…Fine…

What the hell! I’ve never had a home, really, yet this place! This is getting ridiculous!

Sighing again, I started to play with my precious and wondered if I should get out tomorrow, take another look around. Perhaps then I can come to some kind of idea on what I’m feeling…

...Feeling arms go around me suddenly, I had the strange urge to lean into this embrace…I was starting to want it, desire it…Need it.

Right…I’m losing it! I have to go do some play tomorrow, before I really do follow through with this idea!

 

"Miss me?" I heard his manly voice through my ears and felt like this voice was not as annoying as I had thought previously…Was that yet another thing that I had made up as an excuse?

"No." I said. Why would I miss him? I just want food...

"You’re a nasty bitch." But even though his words were nasty, he gently took my earlobe into his mouth and I got slightly caught up in the feeling.

It was starting to get harder and harder to act like my usual self around him. I didn't want to be different, yet, I knew I felt different and it was starting to be something I couldn't control! It was someone I wasn’t used to, how could it be me? How could I like it here? How do I not want to leave? I was turning into…

Since coming here, I may have showered with him, but I know I stopped for another reason...I was starting to feel self conscious about myself...

Did I look pretty? Should I do something to make myself look sexier, like walk differently or pop out my hip?

I had never really thought of myself like that, and when those questions started entering into my mind, I felt strange, so I couldn't do anything but stop showering with him from then onwards.

Now, having him touch me in a slightly ticklish spot and having the cooler air go over where his mouth went, nearly made me let out a noise...

Why couldn't I just continue to be my usual self!? Why was I changing!?

I didn't want to understand! I didn't want to care!

...But, some deep place inside of me knew, that this person was becoming someone important and it was scaring the hell out of me!

 

I slapped him away and walked around him to go back inside. I see the time, seeing it only being ten past six now...I couldn't even wait ten minutes anymore...

There were just way too many reasons to get away from here...

When I felt hands around me, they were undressing me, and I stopped them.

"What baby? I just want to shower with you. We hadn't had a shower together for two days."

The bastard’s words were not only cute because he was pouting, but I felt slightly shaken to the fact that he had been counting.

Two days, so much can happen in two days. One time I got a job and two days later I was getting scars because I had gotten caught by the police.

I was still young back then and they had gotten someone that had no 'relation' to the boss to come and get me out of lockup. Luckily, they found out that I hadn't said anything about them, so they hadn't killed me. I knew this...Because they rammed that into me so hard that I was lying in bed for two weeks, practically unable to move.

Never tell anyone about the boss...

Just in two days...

Sighing, I felt like I was getting a bit of my normal self back, when I had this short thought.

I don't care if it's been two days, I don't care if he's counting. I don't...Want to care...

 

"Come and have a shower with me."

I looked straight at him, not showing any of the conflicted thoughts that I've had in the last couple of days and simply said, "No."

I watched him narrow his eyes at me, then push me into the wall.

"Then...I will just go elsewhere!"

Suddenly, he grabbed his jacket and left, and I stood there in a daze...

I calmed my breathing and tried to calm my thoughts...I didn't want to know where he went instead...I didn't want to know what he was going to do or if he was going to come back...

I don't want to know...I don't want to know!

Before I knew it, I was taking out my precious and getting out of that room!

3