Chapter 14 M15+
524 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alec’s Pov

I think I’m dying, tell her to calm down…No tell her to calm me down!

 

Putting my hand to the door, I heard noises.

My heart was bounding so much that I felt my blood going throughout my whole body! I couldn’t even breath properly!

This…Fox…

She was still so fuckin gorgeous! How could I not take photos and steal footage of her!?

What I hadn’t thought of, is that she would even come here! Didn’t she hate me?

The door opened way before I was ready for it too and I suddenly had her in my arms!

I took a deep breath and hugged her back.

I didn’t care that I was determined to stay away from her right now! She was here! She came to this room! She saw…Well, who wouldn’t want to see all these pictures of them uh!?

Feeling the bump between us, I pulled back and slowly fall to my knees.

It wasn’t a picture, this was fuckin real!

This was my baby!

Looking up at her, I see her bit her lip but still look relatively emotionless.

“Woman…Can I kidnap you and my child?”

 

That just sorta slipped out…

I thought about it all the time! I want them with me!

I never meant to say it, so I quickly got up and stood back, “It…Don’t…Ha…”

But having been interrupted by her lips on mine, I totally kissed her back! Was it because I didn’t know what to say and this was the better option or was it because I absolutely love these lips!?

I love these hips, this sexy ass, perfect breasts!

Without even knowing, I had turned her around and put her onto the basin, kissing her all over like there was no tomorrow!

“Alec.”

My god, her voice saying my name was so fuckin hot! “Mmm?”

“Alec.”

On the verge of removing her top, she pushed her top back down, bringing me back to Earth, “What is it baby?”

“I have to tell mum that I’m fine here.”

I nearly stopped breathing, but, I let her words sink in and nodded really fast, “…Yes…Yes, tell mum.”

Watching her like a hawk, she quickly kissed me and then went to the veranda, I somehow followed her like there was an invisible rope that connected us together.

I wasn’t really listening to what was said, as I took her into my hands, feeling like I could breathe once again.

After a while, she pushed me back inside the room and closed the veranda door.

When I sat down on the bed, I watched with greedy eyes, how she sat on my lap and cuddled me as close as possible.

 

My sweet fox!

Glady hugging her back, I couldn’t help my wandering hands and making me realize that she was here…

She really was here!

We were back home!

Feeling her in my hands, in this room!

Taking her lips with mine, I felt her kiss me back and it felt like heaven…

All these months without her real self was harsh, all these days without her foxy self in my grasp!

How many times I had wanted to kidnap these two!

Removing her top completely this time, I felt like I was in a rush to get as much as I can, just in case she suddenly disappears again!

But, I came to notice that she undressed me in the exact same manner…Was she…

“Alec.”

Dammit woman!

Relieving my hard, prized possession from my pants, I hurriedly moved her undies aside, inserted myself inside her, unable to wait any further.

And there it was, her moan…

That moan came into my dreams all the time! Sometimes it had felt like a nightmare, showing me what I was going without, but sometimes it was…Much better!

But, right now, it was real! I wasn’t using my hand! Her heat and slightly moisture pussy was around my prized possession…Ah! Fuck yes!

 

Even though my baby was in my way, I never wanted it out of my way either...

Making love with her like this, made me even hotter for her, knowing that the child was mine! Leaning back now against the wall of the bed, I pushed her into me and then placed a hand over her enchanting body.

Pride filled me up, making me feel like I hadn’t been a man before now…That was how different it felt. I never thought having sex with a woman who was impregnated with your child would be so fuckin brilliant!

That is all it took for me to release inside her, having her moan her pleasure from it…But, dammit, I felt like all that pride for being man that I just gained, fucked off because it had only been a couple of minutes!

Taking her off me, I made her go on her side and pushed myself into her from behind, feeling her hot, tightness around my prized possession once again…God dam!

It was only ever this woman that would make me go on and on like there was no end to my desire!

Only my sweet, loveable fox!

“Claire.” I muttered into her ear, thrusting into her and feel her begin to tighten even more then she already was.

I knew already, that she had not been with anyone, as I watched her nearly every day.

But now, that I was inside her, it was like more evidence that I was her last and god, my thickness just grew even more!

She was mine!

 

Hearing her say my name and feel her climax, I groaned and thrust as deep as I could into her, trying to make her tremble and never to forget!

That I was her man!

Her hand had gone around mine, and after some time she relaxed her grip on it and I slowed down.

Taking her hand with mine, I put it onto our child and I kissed her neck.

She moved her face to mine and I thrust into her as I took her lips with mine…

Kissing her, tasting her, even biting her lip, I felt like I could do this all day…Yet…I also wanted more…

My greedy hand went to her higher leg and I moved it higher towards her, although I couldn’t go too far. But…It was still good!

Then I put my hand to her clit and gently rubbed it…Ah, there…

Her moans floated with wings towards my ears and I was eager to get her to cum once again…

I hadn’t waited for her last time…But this time…

Come on baby, I already want to cum again!

Trying hard to hold it in, I trust deeply into her to bring her closer, but it was really taking its toll on me!

“Claire.” I whispered to her ear. I was supposed to come out as a question or whatever, but that was all that came out…Besides that of my cum…As I was unable to wait any longer!

 

Just as I groaned out, I felt her also climax and I tensed up, feeling even more fuckin amazing…

As I finished, and she was still in the middle of hers, I kissed her and forced myself to continue, shuddering with every small movement…

Fuck!

Feeling her finally stop, I stopped too…Not moving at all!

Both of us breathing heavily, I slumped my head beside hers and before I put her leg down, I put my leg in between hers. I wasn’t going to let her get away!

Putting my free hand to our baby, I snuggled further into her.

“I’m not letting you go.” I mumbled quietly.

“…I don’t want to go…”

Uh?

Really?

“What?”

I looked up at her, seeing her looking straight back at me. Fuck!

Pictures were nothing compared to the real thing!

“I love you.”

I widen my eyes to realizing my own words, I looked away, completely mortified to what I just did!

…Did I just say that!?

Leaning over her slightly, I feel her not moving. Should I look at her…But what if she…

Yeah, I’m fucked now!

 

As I was in hell, wondering if she had heard my words or how to take them back, I felt her hand go to my face and I looked at her then.

She…Smiled…

I let out a strange, quick word, “…Uh…”

She…Smiled!

What a great smile! All the pride that I lost, returned at full force!

I got her to smile! Yes!

I couldn’t help it, I smiled back like a goof ball. What a mission! I hadn’t ever really seen her smile and…Ahh, my fox!

She then moved her head, pushing my head down to her and I thought she was going to kiss me, but she went to my ears instead.

“…I love you too.”

The world completely stopped, I swear!

I let out a quick breath and blinked…Several times…

Did that really happen!

 

I looked at her, to see her go back to showing her normal face, but her eyes were skittering around.

Again…A strange noise escaped, “…Uh…”

So…Was she nervous or embarrassed right now?

I smiled once again, then cuddled into her.

Actually, I don’t know if I did this for her or me, but we were silent and we just fiddling with each other’s hands.

I felt like I was on top of the world. I had my woman and my kid. I was still inside her heat and on my bed…

I couldn’t help it, the happiness that I felt made me feel so tired.

Having been so used to not having her around, and not getting a good sleep. It was like all my worries were put to rest and so was I!

All I could manage, was one more soft kiss against her neck, before I fell into a deep, happy sleep.

My fox is back!

6