Chapter 38
1k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I drew the blade of the sword I was carrying without a word.

When they saw me carrying a weapon like this, most goblin children were terrified of me. On the other hand, several goblins tried to approach me.

However, it was time to clear things up.

I also slashed all the goblin children who tried to approach me.

All of their heads were cut off with a few swings of my sword.

As their blood gushed out in various directions, the other goblin cubs began to scream in terror.

However, I didn't just stop. I walked up to some goblin eggs; then, I kicked some of them until they broke. Next, I cut another egg until there was nothing left.

"Now, it's just you guys hiding in the corner of this place. "

Just as I looked over at the group of goblin children, there were quite a number of them. There may be about hundreds.

Ludmilla, who had seen my actions earlier, couldn't help but remain silent.

However, I realized that what I was doing was indeed cruel. But, still, I have to do this for the revenge that my heart desires.

"Even though you are all newborn in this world, but I don't care. Blame the way your parents made me like this; goodbye. "

After I said that, I went berserk by slashing all the goblin children.

Countless screams could be heard, but none of them could fight back.

Their blood was starting to stick to my robe and skin. I enjoy doing this to a dirty green creature child that has been raping me; I will destroy everything until nothing is left.

I vent all my hatred on their descendants. I did this long enough that there wasn't a single goblin child left.

It's just me and Ludmilla standing here.

"Mamiko, why are you doing this? "

She looked shocked by my actions.

"I told you before; you will regret it if you come with me. But, everything has happened. Now, it's time for us to get out of here. "

"Okay. "

Ludmilla's nature seemed odd, but this was not the time to worry about her. Our safety lies in the decisions I make after this.

Then, the two of us ran away from this place.

None of the goblins knew the circumstances inside; this was indeed a golden opportunity to escape.

However, I still have to be careful.

Just before we crossed the dark path, I asked Ludmilla something.

"Give me that. "

"Eh, you want to use it now?."

"This is the right situation."

"Okay, here. "

After that, we paused for a moment. Then, I also received a small vial of aphrodisiac from Ludmilla.

Then, I removed the cloth covering my nose. Then, I breathe the air that is here.

As I expected, my body started to get horny. Then, I covered my nose again with the cloth.

"Let's go. "

"Why am I still not with your plan Mamiko. "

"After this, you will understand. Follow me. "

We both just ran through this exit.

When we entered this area, the air here returned to normal; the Goblin Shaman's magic effects didn't end here. This is a good thing.

Because my body feels so horny, I find it difficult to control my running. Even so, I have to do this.

Even though this place looks very dark at first, I can still see the road quite clearly.

Ludmilla also continued to run after me. In this way, we can carry out the plan's first phase.

After running for quite a while, I finally realized something. None of their large forces was here. Are they that careless to just put the guards I killed in their nests? This situation is starting to make me feel weird.

From behind, Ludmilla spoke to me.

"Mamiko, will we be okay if we just run around here?."

"It seems so; I already noticed the trap mechanism of this lair was deactivated when the group exited earlier. "

"I hope so because we have no escape route anymore. "

"Rather than a trap, I am much more worried about what awaits us at the end of this road. "

"Don't scare me like that, Mamiko. "

Even so, what I said was the restlessness I had to think.

As I realized, when I touch a weapon. The memory of how to use it suddenly entered my head. Besides, my body feels familiar with how to use it.

I started to understand when Ameyama Mamiko's past entered my soul; this is a useful ability. At least, I also understand that the limitation I have is that I won't use a weapon that I haven't used. Since I have no memory of training with it, it would be very difficult to use it.

This dark passage made of rocks made me even more worried about what awaited us.

If they surround us, then our history will end. Even though I can use the weapon I carry, I realize that I still can't adapt well to the sword I carry. I'm not sure I can handle that many enemies.

In the end, I began to see that there was a sculpture in front of me. What is our exit?

As we got closer to the statue, I could see it.

"This is a goblin statue, but why is it here? "

I stopped briefly to look at this statue.

"Ah, I remember. I saw this statue when I was brought here. "

Ludmilla said that out of the blue.

"If that's true, is there a forked road that we will pass? "

"I don't think so; as I recall, I just kept walking straight when I entered their nest. "

"I see; from now on, we have to walk normally. I want to confirm something. "

"Okay. "

Then, we continued our journey at a leisurely pace.

Right now, in front of me, there are several torches, at least I'm sure that soon we will reach the end of this place.

"Mamiko, it seems that we will soon reach the exit of this lair. "

Ludmilla said that in a low voice.

"Really? If that's the case, we have to get ready. Before going out, I will monitor the situation first. "

"Okay. "

As we drew closer, I began to hear voices that seemed similar to the voices of goblins.

Then after we saw the end of the road, I gave the signal to stop. I leaned against the stone wall on my right.

"Mamiko, is it time now? "

"It seems what I feared has happened. Ludmilla, stay here. "

"If you need my help, just say so. "

"Yes, I will go. "

After saying that, I moved slowly to not make a sound.

However, there is something that bothers me a little. I think my ass is big enough to make it often rub against the wall. Coupled with my bare front, it made my tits were shaking and made it a little difficult for me to move. So women are a bit of a pain.

After trying to get closer, I heard the sound from the direction of the torch.

"Gwa Gre Gwa Gru..."

“ Gru gru gru, Gwa Gwe Gru. "

"Gre Gru Gro. "

I heard voices from many goblins; this is bad. The majority of them were indeed guarding this place.

Even so, they seemed to be on the right side of this road. That means the way out is there.

If you consider the number of weapons remaining, it means that all the goblins here are already fully armed. Making a fuss with them is foolish.

I have to infiltrate, but how. There was only one empty path on the left, but I was afraid it would lead us to deeper dungeons. Of course, the monsters there would be far more terrifying than the goblins here.

At the same time, I had to make a quick decision because it might be a while before some of them would notice we were here.

This is confusing; what should I do now.

In the end, I decided to return to meet Ludmilla.

"Mamiko, what are you looking at? "

"I didn't see anything at all, but I'm sure the Goblin army was already guarding all the way out. If I peek, maybe they will immediately notice our presence. "

Of course, I have to be honest about the situation that happened to Ludmilla.

"Why do your words come true? It means we are surrounded. So do you have a plan to get out of this situation? "

"Honestly, this will be our gamble. However, I will tell you that stay close to me no matter what, can you do that? "

"If that's the case, then I'll do it. Because that's all, I can do. "

"Okay, I'll start now. "

I also drew my sword; simultaneously, I opened the aphrodisiac bottle that I was carrying.

The smell alone makes me want to cumming, but that's not all I'm aiming for. It is time.

I took some of the liquid and put it in my pussy. The sensation I felt was truly extraordinary.

Then, I also smeared the remaining aphrodisiac on both my nipples. With this, it's all over.

"Mamiko, why are you using it on yourself? "

However, I can't speak because right now, I just want to moan as hard as I can. However, I couldn't do that because our position might be exposed.

Then, I walked towards the same part where I was lurking before. My footsteps felt so heavy; I felt like I wanted to be satisfied by something. But I can't do that.

Remember your main goal Mamiko; you must be able to control yourself. With great effort, I could finally lean back on the edge of this hallway.

I also bit my lower lip; then, I used the finger of my right hand to play my pussy; it was a pleasure to me.

In addition, I use the fingers of my left hand to twist my nipple. Damn it; I can't stand it. I might scream pleasure. However, this is not the time to do that.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

10