Chapter 39
924 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I kept sticking my finger in my pussy, I couldn't take it anymore. Moments later, I was wet and cumming with so much.

Then, I tried to collect my semen by holding it with my right hand.

After gathering enough, I threw it outwards. However, at the same time, my milk came out along with my desire to pee in this place.

I just keep masturbating here like I forget the problems we had.

Ludmilla, who had been looking at me for a long time, looked confused.

"Mamiko, what exactly are you doing? have you given up? "

However, I just kept making myself cumming and repeating the same thing as before.

Because I kept throwing my sticky semen, several goblins noticed my actions.

I began to hear the sound of several footsteps approaching.

"Gwa Gre Gwu. '

"Gree Gree. "

Some of them started to get closer after talking to each other, but I continued to masturbate without thinking about the situation. For whatever reason, I have to endure doing this.

The herd of goblins is getting closer; I can already see their shadows from the torches getting brighter. It looks like we'll be caught soon; I have to pick up the sword I dropped.

However, when I tried to crouch down, I lost my balance and ended up prostrating myself towards my sword. My position when exposed my ass hole and pussy outwards.

A few moments later, I realized when I was in began to look so bright by the torch.

There are some shadows visible from behind.

When I looked back, four goblins were watching us. Even so, I only saw smiles on their disgusting faces.

"Oh no..."

It looks like my plan this time failed. I've put Ludmilla in danger because she's coming with me.

However, when I was looking at the goblins. Suddenly Ludmilla ran towards me, brandishing the sword she was carrying.

"Mamiko, why are you being so careless. Now, what should we do? "

"Looks like I need some more time. Can you give me some extra time? "

Even so, I still try to think optimistically.

"I'm not sure about this; surely they will soon call their flock here. "

Right after that, the four goblins started to approach.

At the same time, Ludmilla ran and slashed at two of them.

Being hit by the attack, the two goblins shouted.

This is a red flag for me; it seems our run is over.

When I heard the sound of many approaching footsteps, suddenly a miracle occurred.

From the opposite direction, I started to feel a strong vibration. The goblins' footsteps suddenly stopped.

The vibrations that I feel are getting louder and louder; the number is also increasing.

The goblins' gazes were fixed on the direction of the vibration. I could see their frightened faces.

"Mamiko, what happened?"

"Just look at Ludmilla; something is coming. "

A few moments later, there was the sound of roars from several creatures. His voice was so loud it made a small wind-wave around us.

The Goblins, who had been silent at first, started to look panicked. Then, they started running towards the left while aiming their weapons.

An impromptu battle broke out; I saw many goblins get blown away. It seems like the monsters that came were quite large.

Their footsteps drew closer. Until finally, they passed the front of the hallway where we were.

At that time, I saw a lot of creatures that looked like a gorilla but had horns like a bull.

It's even bigger than a hummer car; what a monster this is.

"Why are there Minotaurs here..., no, why did they suddenly appear. "

Ludmilla also looked terrified at their arrival.

However, I immediately realized something.

"Ludmilla, come closer to me and cover my body. "

"Uh, okay. "

She immediately put away her sword; then, she immediately covered my body.

"Do I need to give my robe to you? "

"No, just follow my orders. "

I hugged Ludmilla tightly.

"Mamiko, why are you suddenly doing this? "

"Push me down, then stay still for a while. "

"Okay. "

Ludmilla also pushed me down, unconsciously both of our breasts pressing against each other. Luckily, she was wearing a robe, so the stimulation I was expecting wasn't too pronounced.

"Mamiko, why are we doing this? "

"Just wait for my orders, after that I will explain everything. "

I also saw the battle between the Minotaur and the Goblins, Hob Goblins and Shaman Goblins.

Although their numbers were far more numerous, the minotaurs were victorious in strength.

Then, there was one Minotaur who seemed to notice my smell. He started to turn towards me.

I turned my face in the opposite direction; then, I locked Ludmilla's waist with my legs so that the robe she was wearing could wash off the rest of my cumming.

"Mamiko, how long are we going to continue like this? "

"Shut up, there's a Minotaur coming here. "

"uhh..."

She looked apprehensive about what I said. At least we both kept quiet as long as we could.

I can hear the sound of the Minotaur's breath getting clearer. It seemed that the creature was getting closer.

Go away, and let me continue my plan.

After a few steps closer, the Minotaur finally stopped.

Then the creature started licking the wall where I was standing before. After doing that for a while, the Minotaur got back on his feet and went on a rampage while killing countless goblins.

After confirming that there was no sound from the Minotaur, I turned my gaze towards the exit.

There was no longer any Minotaur in my view. I put my feet down.

"Ludmilla, that's enough. You can let me go. "

"Is the Minotaur gone? I'm scared. "

"Yes, I've confirmed it. Can you step aside? Your breasts make me feel hard to breathe. "

"Ah, I'm sorry, Mamiko. "

After that, she immediately stepped away from me.

"Phew, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. "

In the end, I just sat there thinking about something.

"Mamiko, why do so many Minotaurs suddenly appear? "

"I guess it happened by luck; I'll check the circumstances outside. "

When I tried to stand up, the side effects of the Aphrosidiac still felt. At least I'm in better shape now.

My pussy is also not wet, and it seems that what they are looking for will not be found.

When I peeked to the left, the Minotaur herd was gone. Then, when I looked to the right. The battle is still going on. At least the tens of Minotaurs were slaughtering the hobgoblin trying to defend themselves. The Goblin Shamans were also casting various kinds of magic, but most of those attacks didn't scratch the Minotaur's hard skin at all.

As I expected, an unexpected power like this would be of great help. Then, I signaled Ludmilla to come closer. He immediately walked towards me.

"What happened ?."

"You can see for yourself. "

After seeing the situation, Ludmilla looked confused.

"If our way out is blocked by that battle, will we escape via the left path? "

"No, that's a bad idea. We'd better wait for the final result. "

Even so, I don't believe the goblins will be defeated so quickly. Their large numbers and visible combat power made this difficult for even Minotaur herds.

"If we stay here, maybe the Minotaur will come back looking for us. Let's hide Mamiko. "

It seemed that Ludmilla was frightened about the last thing.

"You hide somewhere; I will continue to monitor the situation from here. Once everything is safe, I'll call you right away. "

At least, this is all I can think of. Without innate skills or magic, I can only rely on my thinking ability and memory of using the weapon I carry. Even so, I'm not sure a few arrows and an ordinary sword would be enough to ward off the oncoming danger.

"No, I don't want to hide alone. "

Why does she keep being stubborn at a time like this?

"Then stay silent behind me. "

After hearing my words, Ludmilla sat quietly.

I also focused on seeing the course of the battle; several Minotaurs had been killed.

Even though their skin looked very tough, it seemed that the Goblins were aiming for vital parts such as the Minotaur's throat or eyes.

The current situation is very dangerous; why does that little monster have intelligence approaching a human. Was this the effect of an SSS-level dungeon giving them more abilities? That alone shouldn't prove my conclusion.

Some of the sizable Hob Goblins managed to withstand the blows of several Minotaurs. This time, it was the Minotaur's turn to be knocked back.

The Goblins also started to form a defensive formation with the Hob Goblins carrying shields in the vanguard; in the middle of the line, the Goblin archers had pointed their weapons towards the front. There were about 15 Goblin Shamans in the back row who were casting a spell.

Why did it turn out like this? The Minotaur should be more superior because it has much greater physical strength. But, if the enemy is this smart. Monsters that rely on strength alone will be very likely to be defeated.

Was there anything I could do to change things? To carry out a direct attack alone would be an act of suicide. After all, doing so would harm Ludmilla. None of us can use magic destroyer or illusion magic. The only option was to rely on the Minotaur's side.

If you use the previous method, the chances of success are also quite small. Moreover, I've been cumming quite a lot before. Making them wild will only lower their chances of winning.

Moments later, dozens of pressed Minotaurs began throwing their weapons forward. Be it axes, maces, or greatswords moved swiftly to attack the defenses of the Goblins.

After that, the Minotaur squared off as if getting ready to run. Both of their hands were on the ground, then they all began to face towards the front.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

9