Chapter 42
831 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the first place, I didn't activate my stat reading ability because I thought they were just ordinary monsters I fought.

Then, Lawless again used his ice magic to block the enemy's path in front.

"I also experienced the same thing, Mafalda. "

"Even you are Lawless, then how do you know that the strength of the Goblins and Evil Monkeys is the same? "

"I'm just guessing from the time of arrival and the destructive power they did. As you can see, the punches from the Evil Monkeys can see a small hole in the wall. "

"That's the case; I didn't pay much attention to it. "

Now, it's my turn to activate the status tracking ability. Due to my title of being a member of the hero Zagia, I have reached the highest level of identifying enemy abilities.

When I looked at the Evil Monkeys, I was again taken aback by what I saw.

"Why, I can't see it either. "

Right after saying that, Lawless and Mafalda looked surprised.

"Even you are also Master Severo?."

"If that's the case, we should be in bad shape. Mafalda, prepare to retreat. "

After they finished talking, the ice that was holding back the reinforcements was crushed simultaneously. This time the two armies started running and surrounded us from behind.

"So, are they working together? "

"It seems so, but why did this happen. Are they friends because they live in the same place? "

This time Lawless looked confused.

"Whatever it is, we just need to destroy them. You two, get out of here. "

"But, Master Severo. We can't do that. "

Then, Lawless said something.

"Mafalda, we must retreat. Master Severo's abilities can injure us if we are near him."

"Really, Master Severo?."

It seemed that Lawless was quick to understand.

"Yes, what Lawless said is true. You guys get out of here immediately; I will finish off the monsters here. After that, I will assist the rear troops. Right after that, we'll be looking for a place to take cover. If we don't find it, we'll go back upstairs. "

"Understood, Hero Severo. "

"go. "

After I said that, the two of them ran towards the back. Right after that, all the monster troops started charging towards me.

"Finally, I'm alone. Come on, all of you. I am your opponent. "

I also twisted my body a few times, but it was no ordinary movement. Around my body began to appear several streams of lightning, then right after the first round was successfully carried out, bolts of lightning started to strike in all directions.

[ Lost Lightning ]

The lightning that struck started to kill all the monsters around me. In addition, there were several explosions due to some magic being fired by the Goblins, but my lightning easily penetrated the enemy's magic and killed them.

Right after the second round, I ran and slashed all the monsters; with just one slash of lightning, I pierced through countless monsters.

Both the Goblins and the Evil Monkeys were killed a lot. However, the number of Evil Monkeys is still growing for some reason. Why did this happen?

The only thing I can do is see the core of their nest. I ran using lightning as an attack and protection.

In just a short time, I arrived in the dark lair of the Evil Monkeys.

By using the light from the lightning that enveloped me. I could see the Evil Monkeys' path; sure enough, as I continued to penetrate the Evil Monkey group, there was a light shaped like a blue ring.

When I got close enough to the light ring, I was surrounded by hundreds of Evil Monkeys in such a little nest.

"Oh my, there are so many of you that this place is crowded. But, it seems I already know what happened to this place. "

I again stuck my sword on the ground; this time, I only used my lightning to grab all the Evil Monkeys here.

Right after I killed hundreds of them, I saw countless Evil Monkeys suddenly appear from behind that ring of blue light.

"No wonder your number is endless; now is the time for me to finish off your resources. "

I reactivated the lightning around me, then gripped my sword with both hands.

After that, I did a Horizontal slash with one big hit.

[ Erei Arrow Lighting ]

Right after I slashed once, a ball of lightning was created in front of me. Then, from that ball of lightning formed dozens of streaks of lightning that destroyed everything in front of me.

There was a massive explosion that destroyed everything. The remnants of my lightning strike hit the Ring of light, causing my attack to mix with the energy there.

All the troops at the rear noticed an explosion coming from the front; tremors began to spread all over the place.

"Lawless, it seems that Master Severo has succeeded. "

"We have to go after him; it seems we can help a little. "

"Okay, let's go. "

After I managed to destroy the Ring of light, no more Evil Monkeys appeared. All the monsters around me have also died. I don't need to release my power anymore.

However, when I was about to turn around. Countless Goblins were blocking my path.

“Gru Gru Gwe...”

“Gra Gra Gra...”

Then, the goblins began to attack rapidly.

"There are fifteen Goblin Shamans in the lead; maybe you guys destroyed the place in the forest before. It will be my duty to avenge those who have been killed. "

I again covered my whole body with lightning.

Then, I also intend to do the Erei Arrow Lighting technique again, but before I could attack, I saw chaos from the back row of the Goblins.

An ice and fire magic attack kept trying to break through the Goblin line.

"It must be Mafalda and Lawless; why are they even here. "

I decided to cancel my attack; then, I ran forward while continuing to slash at the Goblins.

All of my slashes killed at least five goblins simultaneously; there was even an additional attack range from the lightning coming from my sword.

None of their armor and weapons could withstand the sharpness of my sword. The goblins' bodies were dismembered into various shapes as I continued to slash.

It didn't take me long to get to the place where the chaos was happening; from what I saw, it turned out to be both.

I immediately ran to them.

"Why did you even come back here? "

"It turns out that you are the one who issued this lightning; we think you need our help. "

Mafalda looked confident as she said this.

"However, it seems that our actions were in vain. It looks like you can kill all these monsters alone, huh. "

As usual, Lawless looked uninspired.

"I appreciate your desire to be able to help me, but you should immediately retreat to help the adventurers who are behind. "

While we were talking, the remaining Goblins tried to run towards us.

"About that, the Evil Monkeys attacking the rearguard suddenly disappeared, so we think you have defeated their leader. "

Mafalda gave me a pretty clear explanation.

"Is that so, by the way, you two. Don't move an inch from your current position. "

Right after I said that I plunged my sword into the ground.

While looking flustered by my command, I looked up at the Goblins.

"Annihilate you monsters, [Lightning Blitz]. "

My lightning started to emerge from the ground and struck all over the area except where Lawless and Mafalda were standing.

All the Goblins that were hit by my lightning started to burn and scorch. With such high destructive power, I like this attack.

It didn't take long; the bodies of the slain goblins began to turn to ashes.

"This is amazing, Lawless. All the enemies have been killed in just a moment. "

"It seems Master Severo is a hero who fought the Demon King's army; his strength is true as rumored. "

While the two of them continued to talk, it was time for me to end this. I pulled my sword back and put it in my scabbard.

Right after that, all the lightning around me disappeared in an instant.

Then, I turned around to see how they were.

"Are you two okay? "

"As you can see, we weren't hurt at all. "

"Our condition is still very healthy, Master Severo. "

It seemed I had managed to save them.

"Then it's time for us to go back. Make sure how many victims fall from our side. "

"About that..."

Suddenly from a distance, I saw someone running towards us.

"You, Maestra? "

After Lawless said that, a jolt hit the place where we were.

As soon as Maestra reached our side, she said something.

"The floor in the row back has collapsed; we have to save ourselves first. "

"Why did that happen? "

After saying that, suddenly, the ground beneath us started to crumble.

We all fell underground.

***

As I continued to pay attention to the situation, it seemed that a giant Python snake was intent on attacking the Minotaurs.

After that, the second vibration suddenly happened again. My mind says that we should take advantage of this for some reason.

"I hope, it's not a scout Python from the herd. "

"Mamiko, please don't say things like that. It's as if you're saying that we won't survive. "

Ludmilla's face looked very frightened.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

7