Chapter 43
868 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm just saying my thoughts, after this get ready to run. "

"Okay, I'll run as fast as I can to head to the left. "

"No, that's not our goal. We will run towards the hole where the Python snake came. "

"Eh, but why do we have to go there? "

"Although it looks faint, but I know the road leads to the top. If my guess is right, we must be downstairs since I can't see any sunlight at all, that means it's possible that the place is headed towards the exit. "

"It seems you are right, the road is a bit of a hike. "

As the Python continued to attack the Minotaurs, I saw the Minotaurs begin to cast some kind of magic from their hands; there are various elements, be it fire, ice, water, or darkness.

Then, the Minotaurs started shooting magic from their hands towards the giant blue Python.

It even made the giant snake go on a rampage and attack them.

"Why are those Minotaurs able to use magic like that. '

"It's also my first time seeing them, if they are really that strong why are the kingdoms out there still surviving. "

Ludmilla's words started to worry me.

Then, I began to remove the cloth covering my back and shape it into a scarf.

"We'd better think about that next time. While their attention is distracted, we run. "

After I said that, we ran towards the other available path.

Right beside me, Ludmilla said something.

"Why don't you even cover your body? "

"It will be difficult for me to run using this cloth, besides I don't want this cloth to be torn so that when I sleep I don't get cold. "

My tits bounced in all directions because I was completely naked when I ran.

The sensation of doing this is peculiar but fun.

As we continued to run towards the exit, a much stronger tremor began to hit where we were. Rocks from above began to fall and rain down on the battleground of the monsters. Dust began to scatter and began to block our view.

"Ludmilla, be careful. "

I stretched out my left hand to make Ludmilla stop. My left hand hit her tits covered in a robe when I did that, so it didn't hurt too much.

Suddenly, a large rock fell in front of us.

"Mamiko, thank you. However, why do we have to run when in dangerous conditions like this. "

"Since this is our only chance, let's find a detour. "

I ran back to the road that was not covered with rocks.

When I glanced at the blue Python, there seemed to be a lot of boulders hitting its head even though it kept trying to dodge.

However, I was pleased to see that many Minotaurs also died from being crushed by falling rocks.

As I continued to run, we would finally reach the road in a few moments.

However, I soon realized there was a rock that was about to fall right in front of that path. The situation was getting serious.

"Ludmilla, run faster or we will die. "

"No, I don't want to die. I will try. "

In the end, Ludmilla managed to keep up with my running speed.

It'll be a while; come on, we can do it.

Right after that, a rock fell right beside our exit. However, I saw a man wearing armor on top of a rock that had just fallen.

For a moment, our eyes met.

In that short time, we looked at each other.

A blue-haired man with black eyes kept looking at me seriously.

However, I didn't care about it. Then, I refocused on looking ahead to reach a way out.

Right after that, we both finally made it inside.

Moments later, another boulder began to fall and seal the passage.

"Hah…, hah…, hah…, looks like we survived Mamiko. "

"Yes, we are safe. For now. "

"Why do you always sound dangerous. "

"At least, by following this path we will get to the top or meet other monsters. "

"Mamikooo…, don't say that. By the way why is this place so dark, where are you. "

"At least I'm near you. "

"Really...., somehow I touched something that felt so soft. "

Ludmilla's hands started to move randomly to look for my whereabouts.

"You squeeze my tits. "

Then, I immediately slapped Ludmilla's hand to make her stop doing that.

"Haha, sorry. I can not see you. "

"Because it's too dark, we should make an impromptu torch. "

"You have a torch? "

"No, I will tear my cloth again to make a torch. "

"Don't do it, at least I can do something. "

Then, I heard the sound of chanting from Ludmilla.

"My goddess Kamina, please give your light to this servant of yours. Light hand. "

Suddenly, a white light shone from Ludmilla's hand.

"Finally, I can I see you. "

She looked happy when she said that.

"At least now you can prove yourself useful. "

"The cruelty, at least I can help you a little. "

"In that case, how long can you activate this magic? "

"About that, maybe for a few hours or maybe for half a day. This is a magic that is easy to learn and requires very little mana. "

"If that's the case, stay close to me so that the beam of light can be far enough away. "

"I understand."

Then, I took off my scarf and was about to wear it the same way.

"Let's go Ludmilla, our time is short enough to escape from the snake's pursuit. "

"Yes. "

***

When I fell from above, I realized that my position was more profound than the previous floor.

I wanted to destroy the rocks that kept falling, but if I did, then I could kill some of my subordinates without realizing it; I'd better wait for the situation to subside.

As I continued to slash some of the large rocks into pieces, I was reminded again of the figure of a beautiful and sweet woman that I had just seen before.

Even though I realized two people were running, my gaze was only on her for some reason. She is beautiful in my eyes.

I began to stare at the large rock blocking the path he had just passed. I could have run after her and asked her why he was only wearing a scarf and running around naked.

However, I have to focus on saving the people who fell along with me; since the ground in the rear row is starting to crumble, they should be in danger; I hope there won't be too many casualties.

However, suddenly I woke up with her charming face, with her long black hair that reached her thighs, her purple eyes that look very cute, and her tits, which can be said to be huge breasts. I really couldn't take my eyes off of it, so it made my lower half tense up on its own.

At least, I hope one day we will meet again.

As I continued to daydream towards the rock, my hand kept moving automatically to slash at the rock that fell near me.

Moments later, I realized something. There was a snake that suddenly appeared from behind the rock.

It was a huge blue python; what is this creature that caused the ground to collapse suddenly.

I immediately ran to the snake; before I got near the creature, I again saw that there were rocks that shifted simultaneously. When I saw it clearly, dozens of Minotaurs suddenly appeared.

"Oi-oi…, what happened. did the monsters just go to war with each other. "

However, it's quite natural to happen in an SSS-level dungeon. At least, I'm sure the beautiful woman I saw back then was not a monster.

While I was amid the monsters that seemed angry, another stone suddenly lifted.

Then, two people appeared behind it.

"Master Severo, thank goodness you are safe. "

Mafalda said that to me.

"Are you okay Mafalda?."

"Yeah, I'm just a little hurt. However, Lawless was badly injured for protecting me from the falling rocks. "

When I looked at Lawless, he was already unconscious.

"Is his condition okay?."

"I think he just passed out, but he has a wound on his left hand. "

"If that's the case, wait for me. I'll make an escape route for all of you. "

Then I saw both sides. It seemed that the two monsters had been injured quite a bit. Will they continue the fight?

For a moment, the two monsters stared at each other. It's like getting to an understanding. The beast also looked at me.

"So that's your goal, eating weaker humans or monsters to heal wounds and increase your strength. Truly a high-level monster's way of thinking. However, this time you chose the wrong opponent. "

After I said that, both the Giant Blue Python and the Minotaurs started running to attack me.

"Are you ready, my sword Azer. "

My blade started to emit several small blue lightning bolts.

"Looks like I can go berserk right now huh. "

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

10