Chapter 45
835 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Is this the result of her actions? That's the most reasonable. So, her purpose in being here alone was to save his friend.

Coming alone into an SSS class dungeon and being able to leave after entering the goblin lair, she was indeed an extraordinary woman. Surely her clothes were torn, might be due to her battle against the Goblins; it's the first time I've seen such a brave woman. She impressed me even more.

***

As we continued to walk along the path created by the snake earlier, the route I had chosen made us suffer.

Continuing to walk uphill makes stamina start to drain.

Even Ludmilla's magic was starting to dim because she was so exhausted.

"Mamiko, when do we reach the end of this road. I am really tired. "

"Actually I also want to rest, but I'm afraid that the snake is still chasing us. At least, we can calm down a little if we find a more spacious room or the end of this street. "

"Hearing your words, only makes me more worried. But, I'm really tired. "

"This is still better than being sex slaves from the goblins, we have to fight for our freedom. "

"Okay, I'll try harder even though it's possible that after this I'll pass out. "

"At the very least, faint once we get to the exit. "

Because this passage is relatively narrow, the air inside is very stuffy. Even though I was completely naked, my body was covered in sweat. Instead of being afraid of being eaten by snakes, perhaps something far more dangerous is suffocation. If I said that to Ludmilla, she would get louder than this.

"If we walk slowly like this, maybe we won't know when it will arrive. Can you cast the light that is in your hand?. "

"Of course I can, but that would drain my mana quite a bit. "

"Then just do it, before that throw it in the direction I'm pointing my finger at. "

"Okay, though I'm not what you think. But, I believe in you. "

I also tried to focus on looking ahead; even though previously, the road we were on was winding, I had to be able to see the road in the distance.

When I tried to see what my eyes could reach, there was only a tiny point of light that looked like a firefly in the upper corner.

"I think it's about 700 meters away. Just throw it straight in front of Ludmilla. "

"meter?, okay I'll throw it. "

Ludmilla also started to make a throwing pose; then, she released the light in her hand to throw in the direction I was going.

The ball of light traveled pretty fast, without hitting rocks or other turns.

Moments later, the light pierced through something, then another light appeared which seemed to be the end of this passage.

"It seems, my calculations this time were right. "

There began to appear a lot of fireflies that illuminated our way out.

"Mamiko, you're great. "

Ludmilla suddenly hugged me from behind.

Her tits are soft when they touch my back.

"Stop acting weird, we'll soon get to our destination. "

Then, she touched my cheek with her index finger while saying.

"Looks like you really are my savior. Thank you. "

"No, it could be that the road leads to the giant blue python's nest. "

"hwaa ..., why do you even break my spirit. "

She even tightened her grip.

"That's only one possibility, so we must always be on the alert since we're still in the dungeon. "

"Then I'll take cover behind you. "

"It looks like you made me a shield to survive. "

"Of course it's not like that, if you die. Of course I will also die because I can't fight such a big creature. "

"All right, Ludmilla. Now, let's run even if it's tiring. "

Then, we used all our energy to run towards the exit.

As we passed what was like a leaf blocking the exit, we finally arrived at a place illuminated by light.

I saw a place that looked like a spring filled with trees and grass that grew quite tall. It's like a cave in a tropical forest.

"Mamiko, is this our paradise. "

"No, maybe this is our resting place. "

Then, I saw the situation around me. No monsters or other creatures. Although this is suspicious, I can be a little relieved.

"So, finally I can drink. "

“No, stay quiet Ludmilla. "

"But why ?."

Then, I took my bow and prepared to shoot in a random direction.

First, I shoot at the grass on the left; I wait for a while to see the response of something that might be there.

Then, I took an arrow and shot it at the trees on the right.

Just like before, neither bird nor animal felt threatened by my actions.

"Actually, what the hell are you doing Mamiko?."

"I just suspect, if this place is the snake's nest. It could be, there are smaller snakes lurking from a distance because we just entered. "

Then, Ludmilla got scared again and tightly hugged my right hand. When her tits touched my hand, I felt the same softness again.

"So, did you see the little snakes? "

"No, absolutely no response. It seems that this place is indeed the snake's nest. However, it could be said that the snake was male so it had no children. "

"I think I'm starting to understand your way of thinking. "

"If it's not like that, then we will be killed immediately if there is a snake hiding. "

"Why are you scaring me even more? "

"This is just an example, can you let me go. I had a hard time holding the cloth I was wearing. "

"No, please don't stay away from me. "

"Oh my gosh, fine. We will walk to the spring. "

"Okay. "

In the end, the two of us walked side by side to overcome Ludmilla's fear. If I were a boy, maybe my lust would make me rape Ludmilla, but since I don't have Excalibur now. I can only enjoy the soft sensation of her tits.

As we walked, I saw quite a lot of moss on the edge of the spring. This means this place is very rarely visited, or maybe the snake doesn't drink. I even think the water here is poisonous.

A few moments later, we finally arrived near the spring.

"Is our situation safe Mamiko?."

"No, I want to confirm something. "

I drew the sword with my left hand, then crouched down and dipped the tip of my sword into the water.

"Actually, what are you doing Mamiko?."

"just wanted to confirm something. "

After waiting for a while, I drew back my sword and swiped it against some moss around me.

When I looked closely, the moss didn't seem dead or discolored.

"Yosh, the water seems clean and free of toxins. "

"Why are you still suspicious even though the water looks very clear? "

"I just want to make sure we are safe, besides how long are you holding my hand like this. "

"Oh, sorry. "

Finally, Ludmilla let go of my hand.

"At least, the cloth I'm wearing is dirty. "

"My robes are dirty too, but I'm really thirsty. "

"Yeah, well, just drink the water. I want to rest. "

Then, I stretched out my clothes to make a base for lying down.

Then, I put my bow and arrow beside me. Then, I just lay down.

It felt perfect to be resting like this.

When I look at Ludmilla, her behavior is like a very thirsty horse. She drank a lot of water.

When I looked up at the roof of this place, it seemed that some small gaps connected the sunlight to enter this place. This makes me suspicious because the plants here shouldn't be able to photosynthesize.

Whatever it is because this is another world. It's possible; some laws are different from the earth.

A few moments later, Ludmilla came up to me.

"Are you not thirsty? "

"I'm thirsty, but at least we have to take turns to keep an eye on the situation. "

"Even though you said watch, in the end you just lay there relaxing. "

At least I'm using my head to think about what we should do next; of course, I need a break. "

"Okay, now it's your turn. I'll be on guard. "

Then, I immediately stood up and untied my belt. I also put all the knives that I brought with me there.

"Then I'll leave my clothes. "

"But, this cloth is dirty right?. you should wash it with the water that is here. "

"You just use it to lie down, I can wash it later. "

"Well, I accept your offer with pleasure. "

Then, I walked to the edge of the spring here.

When looking at the pool, there is no waterfall. That means the water source comes from a hole in the pool.

When I saw the reflection of the water, I could finally see my face.

"Wow, as people say. It turns out that I am indeed beautiful, coupled with these purple eyes. "

Subconsciously, I made a V pose using both my hands.

"Yep, that's right. I look cute. "

So, this is Ameyema Mamiko's physical appearance. No wonder the previous bastard was so lustful when he saw me.

I was also amazed by the shape of my face.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

11