Chapter 46
882 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My body was filthy from being exposed to dust and other things. I'd better take a shower here.

I dipped my feet to feel the cold water first.

Then, I sat down and dipped my other leg. It tastes perfect, but there are no dippers or objects to fetch water here. I did have to throw myself into this pool.

After making sure that the edge of the pool wasn't deep with my feet, I decided to dive in.

I walked a little further until the water level reached my thighs. After arriving, then I crouched and submerged myself in the water.

It feels fresh, though there's something stuck when doing this. My thighs are restrained by my tits.

I decided to just sit down; my ass touching the gravel felt ticklish. However, I have to get used to it.

Then, I wash my whole body. I did this for a long time because while ensuring my body was spotless, I didn't forget to clean my pussy.

After making sure my body was clean, I stood up and started splashing lots of water to make sure I was clean.

After feeling the sensation of my soft skin, I think now my body is spotless.

However, suddenly I felt pain from inside my stomach. Damn, did I get poisoned from bathing here?

I immediately rushed back to the pool's edge, but the pain was so intense that it made me bite my own lower lip.

Then, I got to the edge and tried to climb up. Right after my feet were up, I felt something would come out.

I decided to just sit down and open my crotch wide. After that, I noticed that bright red blood came out of my pussy.

Followed by excruciating aches and pains, the blood oozed out for some time.

Am I currently in the early menstrual phase? If that's the case, I'm starting to understand why lately I've been irritable and often think negatively.

The blood that came out was enough to keep me there for a long time. If only there were pads, I probably wouldn't have done this.

After waiting for some time, the blood finally stopped coming out. When I looked at the grass covered in my menstrual blood, it was like seeing the marks of a murder incident.

Noticing something strange about me, Ludmilla ran up to me.

"Mamiko what happened to you? "

Since I was with my back to Ludmilla, she didn't know what was happening.

However, he started to say something else.

"This smell, maybe. Are you on your period Mamiko?. "

"I think so, it really hurts. "

Then, Ludmilla moved and looked at me from the front.

"It turns out to be true, then wait a moment. I'll tear my robe to wash away the rest of your blood. "

She also dipped the cloth in the water; then, she started cleaning the rest of the blood that came out of my pussy.

For me, when she tried to clean my crotch, it was tingling and painful at the same time. It's the first time I've felt this way. It turns out that a woman is not as fun as I thought.

"Even so, how come you can forget your own menstrual schedule. I didn't bring any cloth. "

After making sure that my period blood didn't come out, Ludmilla returned to the pool's edge and rewashed the cloth.

Then, she came back again and tried to clean my groin area.

"Does it still hurt? "

"Yeah, it hurts quite a bit. "

"In that case, it looks like we can't continue our journey because your condition is quite weak. "

"No, I think we can still continue. "

"Have you forgotten your own condition, you are currently menstruating. If your menstrual blood comes back out and we don't find a spring to clean it. Then you will be the one in trouble. "

I was silent because I just understood the problem I was facing.

"Finally, I can win arguing with you. However, for some reason I felt like I was teaching a small child during her first period. "

After saying that, Ludmilla chuckled.

Of course, I can't say that this is indeed my first period. Wet dreams are a thousand times better than this.

"You're right, it seems I really need to rest for three or four days until my body is completely better. "

"You finally understand, we'll be here for a while. Let me take care of you as long as you're not well. "

For some reason, Ludmilla looked confident as she said this.

"I'll be back cleaning myself. "

I tried to stand up, but Ludmilla immediately carried me.

"Looks like you're in bad shape, I'll help. "

"Yeah, sorry to bother you. "

"Don't worry, it's my turn to be of use to you. "

Then, Ludmilla led me back to the edge of the pool.

Then, I took water with my hands to wash my belly and pussy area.

When I saw it clearly, my labia widened slightly. It seems that the goblin dick makes my pussy widen.

It's a strange thing, even though it was painful before. However, it feels so good when I use my finger to play with my pussy. Even so, the pain is still felt in the stomach area.

Then Ludmilla stood beside me.

"I'm going to take a shower too, my body is really dirty. "

"Yes, the water tastes fresh. "

She took off the robe she was wearing; now I can see her naked again.

Ludmilla started to untie her ponytail so that her silver hair fell.

When I saw her clearly, he had the same white skin like me, for the size of the people here, her face was spotless and had no black spots; moreover, his blue eyes were slightly greenish, which made me realize his beauty.

Then, she looked at me.

"Is there something strange about me Mamiko?. "

"No, I was just looking at you. "

"Do you want to drink my milk again? "

She even tried to tease me.

"If I want, then I will suck your nipple again when you're off guard. "

"Please don't do that, just say so if you want. I don't mind either. "

I feel something strange, is my yuri flag open.

"Come on, hurry up and plunge there. "

I pushed Ludmilla's ass to lose her balance, and she fell.

"Mamiko…, why are you doing this. "

She seemed to object to me.

"How does it taste, fresh right? "

"Exactly as you said, it tastes so fresh. Maybe I haven't showered for a few months. "

"Then, enjoy our success when we reach this place. "

"Of course I will make good use of this opportunity. "

In the end, I only saw Ludmilla taking a bath. For some reason, I was reminded of the condition of her body when she was pregnant. Back then, she was frail, but now she looks slender like me. Others would not have guessed that Ludmilla had given birth.

Besides, her tits seem to be getting bigger again. I think it's up to the G cup now. I wouldn't know for sure if I didn't squeeze her tits. I'll look for opportunities to do that.

While enjoying my leisure time, I started to look at myself. When I saw the size of my tits, I realized they were getting bigger again.

If the god said my previous size was K cup, does this mean I have reached L cup?

I also squeezed my tits; it felt much heavier and softer. No wonder the goblins were passionate about raping me.

Then, I even play with my nipples to stimulate myself. When I did, my milk spray came out.

When I realized this, I thought of two things, between myself being pregnant with a goblin child or myself experiencing Lactation due to hormonal changes.

Many factors cause this, but I have to make sure I get well soon. I don't feel nauseous or have any other signs of pregnancy. There were also advantages when I was still in school when I studied biology. Who would have thought that knowledge would be useful when I became a complete woman.

I stimulate my nipples to release milk because it tastes so good.

While I was being made by the stimulation I was feeling, Ludmilla suddenly approached.

"What are you doing, even masturbating at a time like this. "

I was very surprised when I saw her suddenly near me.

"About this..., maybe... kya...s."

Without a word, Ludmilla then sucked my tits quickly.

She drank it briefly; then, she let me go.

"It tastes a little different from mine, at least my milk tastes better. "

"If you're confident like that, now it's my turn. "

I squeezed her tits, then sucked her back.

"Kya... ahhh..."

She moaned because of my actions.

However, I did it for quite a while because I feel happy when I do this.

Although this sounds like oranges eating oranges, squeezing her tits much smaller than mine gives me another sensation.

I kept using my hands to pump the milk out. Every time I did that, Ludmilla would moan loudly. I guess she dared to do that because it was just the two of us here.

"Mamiko, I can't take it anymore…."

Why is she so easily aroused when I do this to her.

However, I took this opportunity to insert my two fingers into her pussy; she was thrilled by herself. It didn't take long for me to get her to lie down.

"Ahhh... still. it tastes very good. "

She said that with a horny face; if only I still had a dick, maybe I wouldn't just stop here.

"Ludmilla, why are you. What does it feel good to be when I stimulate you? ."

Honestly, I'm a little curious about this.

"Yes of course. if it wasn't so, maybe I wouldn't be cumming much like this. "

She even answered me honestly.

"Heh, I see. What does it taste like? "

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

14