Chapter 50
909 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I looked at my hands, I was caught by tentacles that appeared out of nowhere on both sides.

"damn..."

When I was about to kick it, my legs were also caught by the other two tentacles. Now that my movement was locked, my sword was thrown by another tentacle.

"Where did these tentacles come from..."

I also realized something, the previous hole had turned bigger, and four other tentacles appeared from that direction.

This monster had deliberately distracted me with its swift attack earlier. It turns out I was the one who was fooled.

I decided to scream as my last resort; when I opened my mouth, one of the tentacles just slipped inside and made me unable to do it; now, I can't do anything anymore.

Suddenly, the tentacle that entered my mouth began to secrete a liquid. I was forced to drink it to the end. My body started to get aroused on its own. Another tentacle from the other end of the pool started binding all over my body. Slowly, my body was brought closer to the pool.

Suddenly, a portal of light appeared from above the pond, and then I saw a lot of tentacles coming out of it. Suddenly, from above the pond, you can see that lots of tentacles have come out. A monster that can hide its body and can make its victim's body horny, it seems I'm dealing with a monster that is quite troublesome.

Then, I was brought into the portal.

When I got there, I felt like I was in another cave.

The tentacle that entered my mouth started to come out. I also cough because of this.

When I realized the liquid inside me, it turned out to be semen. A few moments later, another tentacle entered my mouth again, but the tentacle only aimed for my tongue.

Damn, it tastes perfect. It's like kissing someone. Somehow my mind began to relax, and I enjoyed it.

On the other hand, some tentacles started to twist my nipple. The stickiness of this octopus body makes my body horny. It even makes me want to cum.

Because the body was in the air because it was lifted by the tentacles, I realized there was only water below me. Suddenly, from below began to appear a giant monster who tried to approach me.

When he looked at her, her eyes were looking at me.

My tongue continued to be wrapped around by the tentacle, causing my saliva to keep coming out. My lips are completely controlled by him.

Then, the tentacle tip began to open what looked like a mouth. Then, the tentacle sucked my nipple to make my milk come out so much.

My body is completely sensitive to every movement of these tentacles. The tentacles wrapped around my tongue began to come off so that I could speak.

"Actually, who are you .., not an octopus, or I can call you Kraken?."

Even though this monster's form looks scary, but I'm not too scared because my body is in a state of extreme horniness.

Without answering, the Kraken lifted its head and started to open its very wide mouth.

"Wait, am I going to be eaten. "

I'm starting to feel afraid of this; even though it looks boneless, the Kraken still has jaws that it uses to chew its food.

Even so, I couldn't resist at all. All I could do was wait for the pink Kraken to eat me alive.

It didn't take long; I began to pass through the area of ​​his mouth; I saw rows of teeth that looked very strong. I decided to close my eyes so that at least the pain I felt was not too pronounced. My body started to pass like a barrier of much smaller but very slimy tentacles; I think it's the drool from this Kraken. In a moment, I will be eaten.

However, after a long wait. I didn't feel any pain. I can still breathe just fine.

I ventured to open my eyes; this was a place in his mouth from what I saw.

Around him, there is only a very slimy wall of skin. The rest is just space.

" I'm still alive. "

For a moment, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

However, suddenly another, much smaller tentacle began to gnaw at my body.

The previous two tentacles continuously sucked my milk out, so I started to tire myself out.

At the same time, two more tentacles started to penetrate my pussy and ass simultaneously.

I groaned loudly because of that—however, another tentacle wrapped around my tongue again, causing me to put on an Ahegao face.

Several of its tentacles wrapped around my tits and kept pressing on like they were making a human squeezing motion.

This Kraken can even imitate humans; this shouldn't be natural.

The pain mixed with the pleasure I felt again, the tentacles into my pussy messed up my body.

I even feel like these tentacles have entered my womb. Damn, even though it's embarrassing, how can it be this enjoyable.

While I was in this missionary position, I started to realize something. The tentacle started to throb; then, I felt the pain again from my stomach area. It felt like the tentacles were sucking something out of my womb.

I kept trying to scream even though my tongue kept getting wrapped around the tentacle. Isn't this tantamount to being tormented with pleasure? I don't want to end up being an acute masochist.

After a long time of feeling this torment, finally, the tentacles that were inside my pussy came out. These tentacles were completely covered with my menstrual blood when I saw them.

Taking advantage of the right opportunity, another tentacle entered my pussy again.

At least this time, I realized something was different. The incoming tentacle was much bigger than the previous one. At the same time, the tentacles that pierced my ass hole also started to move.

The two tentacles started moving in and out of my pussy and ass like a dick. Ah, I'm beginning to enjoy being made by him.

On the other hand, several tentacles started to poke my cheek as if this creature wanted to think of me as its lover.

After being freed from the little monsters, he fell again into the slavery of other monsters. I guess I had terrible luck.

However, because it was made delicious by this sensation, I was cumming a few times. It tasted much better than the previous hobgoblin dick.

It turned out that I was not the only one who was made delicious; the tentacles in my pussy and ass were also cumming.

No, this shouldn't have happened. My body is almost nearing the fertile period; I must not be fertilized by the sperm of other creatures.

However, the tentacles kept filling my womb with sperm until my stomach started to swell.

"t..."

Before I could continue speaking, another tentacle forced its way into my mouth, causing me to choke. It turned out that the tentacles were cumming inside my throat.

Then, the other tentacles also shot their sperm into my skin; this way, inside and out of me was completely stained by the Kraken that caught me.

"Mgghhhhhhhh. "

I continue to moan so that my mind does not go crazy because of the pleasure I feel.

The only thing I could do was smile while continuing to enjoy the actions they did to me.

Even though the sperm in my womb was starting to seep out through my pussy, the tentacles just kept squirting out another warm sperm that made my stomach swell. It's even bigger than my tits.

Damn, this Kraken intends to fertilize me, huh.

Moments later, my vision was blurry. The other tentacles kept moving to roam my body, until unconsciously, when I started to focus my eyes on my body was already in a standing position.

However, both my hands and feet were locked inside the mouth of another, much more giant tentacle.

My body was shaking violently; I kept ejaculating even though it was painful. I feel the liquid seeping from my pussy is our semen mix.

My tongue can't feel anything anymore because the effect of the tentacle coiling makes me numb.

While lulled by the pleasure I feel. I began to feel the sensation of an electric shock from inside my brain. The wonder of thought made my ears ring for a few moments.

There's a lot of static wave sound I can hear, what's going on. I decided to close my eyes so that the sound disappeared.

Right after that, all the voices began to disappear, replaced by a man's voice.

"Hey, can you hear me? "

"aah..."

Even though I tried to speak in my heart, my mouth was difficult to get the words out.

"It turned out to be connected, wait a moment. "

Suddenly, the tentacle that was caressing my tongue began to break free.

I opened my eyes again, but my ears heard the same static sound as before.

I decided to close my eyes again and refocus. The static voice disappeared again.

The male voice was heard again.

"Finally I can make a connection, don't just disconnect it, please. "

" who are you ?. "

"I am a creature who is currently raping you. "

"Huh?. "

For some reason, this creature looks proud of his words.

"How do my tentacles taste?, really delicious right. Surely there is not a woman who is not impressed by my skills. "

"If this is what you're doing, you better stop. my body is really made sick by you. "

"I will stop after cumming into your womb, I am totally addicted to your menstrual blood, the smell really captivates my heart. "

His voice began to sound like unclean perverts.

"Oh my gosh, it's up to you. Still, I'm always taken aback by the monsters in this dungeon. "

"You don't protest or want to kill me because of my actions that took your virginity?."

"If you think I'm still a virgin, it's a shame you got the wrong idea. My virginity was taken by the bandits who kidnapped me. "

"It's a matter of course, then I'll satisfy myself with your body first. I haven't seen a woman's body in a long time. "

The stimulation from this monster could even penetrate the realm of my mind. But how can that be?

When I opened my eyes, the tentacles inside my pussy had stopped moving. However, my stomach is getting bigger. I look like a mother who is pregnant.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

8