Chapter 52
1.4k 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All your words are bullshit, because he is my son, he will definitely be stronger than me. "

"Hoh, who really can guarantee that. At least I can be sure of that possibility if you inseminate a woman of the same race as yours, but I'm human. So, if we have children. Most likely, the child will not inherit your full power. Can you still think like that? "

For a moment, he looked confused by my words.

However, now is the time for me to change the course of this negotiation.

"Therefore, instead of fixating on your uncertain plans. I have a suggestion that might be much better. "

"Say what is it? "

"How about we work together. "

"Cooperating, what does that have to do with my freedom?."

"I have several methods you can use to escape, though I need some clues that I can use as a basis for searching for answers. "

"Hahaha, I think I'm starting to understand what kind of human you are. But, everything will be for nothing. The barrier I was in was so strong that even creating it required the strength of the five Pantheon leaders. "

"No matter how strong the barrier, there will definitely be a gap. Because everything that is created will have there must be a weakness. "

"You, how can you be so sure? "

"If we don't try, we won't know the answer. How, do you want to accept my offer. "

"Heh, even though your tits are huge. But your head is really smart. Alright, I'm interested in your proposed cooperation. However, what do you want to ask of me? "

"About that, there's quite a lot. However, it can be divided into three main things. "

"Let's just say, the price will be proportional to my freedom. "

"Then, first be my strength, secondly give all your knowledge, and thirdly obey my orders. "

“Hahaha, such a request, hahaha. "

The Kraken seemed to think of me as an idiot.

"Is there something wrong ?."

"Of course everything is wrong, indeed which disaster class monster would want to become a human slave, my pride would definitely be completely crushed if I did that. "

"Then maybe you'll be stuck in here forever. "

"Don't be arrogant, human, of course I will also take you with me. "

After hearing his words, I smiled a little.

"I told you before, I'm human. No matter how much we have sex and produce offspring, one day I will surely die and there is no guarantee that you will be free. Don't you understand something as simple as this? "

I looked at him with a sharp gaze.

"You intend to threaten me?, are you still not aware of your position you lowly human. "

Every time I provoked his emotions, there was an enormous amount of energy pressure emanating from this Kraken.

"Even though I'm a lowly human, you still can't kill me. Even if you intend to use one of my friends as your sex slave. Surely she will choose suicide when she finds out that I disappeared or was killed by you. "

"damn..."

Its tens of tentacles started to move quickly to attack me, but I just kept staring at it without feeling the slightest bit afraid.

Until in the end, suddenly all the tentacles were blocked by an invisible field, the attack stopped just a few cm from my face.

"What is this, what are you doing? "

The Kraken looked taken aback by what had just happened.

"Looks like I won. "

After saying that, all the tentacles around me started to be cut into small pieces.

"aaaghhhh..."

The Kraken began to move away from me; I continued to stare at him with a sharp gaze.

"Damn you human, how dare you hurt me. "

"So, it's my fault huh. Hahaha. "

I put my right hand to my forehead as I continued to laugh in response to his words.

"What's funny, I will not let you live. "

The Kraken began to create countless red balls of light from each end of its tentacles.

From the speed at which his ability was used, it seemed that he intended to finish me off with a barrage of massive explosions.

"Die, you die. "

He just kept getting carried away by his grudge against me.

However, I smiled back at him.

"I'll say it again, you can't kill me. "

"dead. '

The dozens of energy balls started hitting where I was, but in just a moment, all the attacks disappeared suddenly.

"absorbed….., not transferred…, what exactly are you doing?. "

I was also surprised by what happened. If it happened this fast, it means he's been watching me from the start.

"I don't know, because it wasn't me. "

"Don't lie, who are you? "

I could see the worry on the takoyaki's face.

"hey-hey, earlier you said you would kill me. You should just focus on doing it. "

"Just answer shit. "

In the end, he was still an animal. The instincts honed to deal with the danger that lay before him had moved to warn him.

"Heh, if you insist like that. I'll say, my name is Ameyama Mamiko. "

"Ameyama Mamiko, I've never heard of your name. Are you the new god?."

"Ah, hahahahaha. Why do you always associate me with the gods. I'm not a god, I'm a human. "

"Indeed, who would have believed that a weak human could cut through my main body and stop my massive attack. "

What he said made sense.

"I told you, this is not what I did. If you ask who did it, it's probably the work of a coward who doesn't want to come down here straight away. "

"Huh, what exactly do you mean? "

"Forget it, now what do you want to do. Want to continue killing me or make a deal with me?."

He was just silent when I offered this to him.

Honestly, my body still can't move. So, without his help, I think I'd be dead.

"Are you a god who was just punished by the heavens? "

"Hey damn, I've told you many times I'm not a god. Do you want to fight with me. "

For a long time, he annoyed me.

"Then tell me what will happen if I intend to kill you? "

"About that, maybe there are only two things between me dying or you dying. "

"Even you are still humble even though you can't hide your strength anymore?."

I'm telling the truth, you know, even so, it seems her abilities are also limited. I began to understand how to overcome his mind-reading ability.

"Whatever you think, you can only choose one thing. One of us dies or we ally. If I were you, I probably wouldn't turn down this offer. "

For a while, his tentacles started scratching his head area. Even making an easy choice like this still takes time.

"Actually, what is the reason you want to use my power. Do you intend to challenge the gods who punished you. "

"Ahhhh..., it's up to you. I'm tired of your assumptions. I'm not being punished, I'm asking you for those three things because I do need your power. "

"You need me? "

"Yeah, if you agree maybe I can find a way to free you. Although I can't guarantee that myself either. "

One of the things I always do when I offer a deal gets your client interested in what you have to offer with your honesty. Because what I need is a relationship.

"If you don't know how, why are you offering this deal? "

"Of course, so that one day I can free you. Besides, you must be tired of being here all the time. In your own dimension. "

Right after I said that the Kraken started to lower its head.

"Even you know that far, it seems you are not an ordinary woman. "

"This kind of thing, just by observing a place for a while, everyone will definitely notice it. "

"Okay, I accept your offer. Giving you my power would be much better than using it to destroy my own place. "

"Means we agree. "

"Yes, in my own name Izoth the Calamity Monster. I will give you my strength. Give me your hand, Ameyama Mamiko. "

When I tried to move my body, I couldn't stand up at all. Only my hands can move.

"I'm sorry Izoth, can you come closer. I can't move. "

"Okay. "

One of the tentacles of Izots started to touch my hand; then, my palm began to glow by itself.

"I hereby declare, Izoth the Calamity Monster will become Ameyama Mamiko's familiar. This contract will last until the master Izoth terminates her contract. "

After that, the tentacle of Izoth moved away from my hand. Finally, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, Izoth bowed to me.

"From now on, I will protect you, become your strength, and I will give you all the knowledge I have. That's our contract Master Ameyama Mamiko. "

"Yes, thank you very much Izoth. "

"I didn't think, there will come a time when I will become the pet of a god. What the man said was true. "

"I told you, I'm not god damn Izoth. "

"Please forgive me, Master Ameyama Mamiko. "

"Well, I forgive you. "

For some reason, I feel myself starting to turn selfish like this. There seems to be something wrong in my mind.

"Master Ameyama Mamiko, can you tell me about how to free myself from this place?."

"Wow, seeing you speak politely like this makes me feel weird. Don't call me master, just call me Mamiko. "

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, rate.

11