Chapter 5 – Anastasha Pendragon
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 - Anastasha Pendragon

 

The biggest and vastest building in the Planet, the Nexus Institute of Mech.

Ren practically accepting his fate as Alfred Pendragon, he already used being called by this name. The boy only bringing a small luggage and wearing a mechanical bracelet, it seems to be used as replacement for ID card. Above him there is a big gate, with similar to old English typeset, it written...

"When Physics become Metaphysics, Legends no longer just a Myths."

It could be said, the philosophy within it has quite a taste. The one who written it should be someone with severe Eight-grader Syndrome...

Sigh~ In the end, he couldn't pass this torturing phase of life... 

Going to School!

"What are you doing?"

The little girl beside him nudged his side. "We need to look for our dorm and class..."

"Ye, yah..."

"What is that answer?!"

"No, no... I mean, yeah. Let's go!"

....

Two days before the opening of new semester.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

An alarm defense breaching sang loudly.

It awoken all the staff of Earth space station.

What happen here? This place is so far from frontline, but the security was only second to the First Class Planet.

Who bold enough to act so recklessly here? This is motherland of humanity.

There is a loud of bang followed with the energy shield crack.

A lot of debris filled the upper bunk Terminal One. 

The armed soldiers from security department already cordon the whole place. They would be ready to hold the intruder from doing more reckless things. 

The shadow of the capsule pilot come out. Only, when they ready to shot the gauss energy gun, they taken aback. The shadow behind the dust seems to be a little girl.

This little girl might have a quite fierce background at boot. She wore an epaulet of Military Commander of the Federation Army.

At such age with such a strategic position, without some background, no one would believe it.

After a moment of silence, they restore their wariness again. Who know, this girl might be spy in disguise?

The girl small face shown a trace of worry, but it didn't directed at their presence. It more like something else like, her purpose breaking in space station and directly broke Terminal One.

She tap a bracelet on her left hand, showing a credential holocard. The captain of security team took a few step forward to have a good look at it, before scanning the holocard. Surely, the scanner shown the real identity of the intruder...

"Anastasha Pendragon..."

That war maiden who got a public title [Scarlet Valkyrie]. The battle maniac who only use battle suit to blown the space pirate alone?

Although it called battle suit, it wasn't much different than customize space suit with more durable defense material.

At that time a middle grade Passenger Spacecraft bringing more than five hundreds people was hijacked by Space Pirate Echolite. A branch spacecraft of Echoneon Fleet, under Pirate Commander Echo. Even a space mercenary had some reservation against these pirates. 

But, Anna who coincidentally took the said spacecraft as one of VIP passenger, couldn't stand the demanding ransom of pirates. She took the attach suitcase, directly wore the red-lined battle suit and two short adamantite blade. She clean the whole spacecraft off from pirates in a few second. They couldn't even call the reinforcement from pirate ship.

When the space pirate aware of the situation inside passenger ship, there is already a little intruder inside their ship. The result is a tragic massacre of the pirates. The spacecraft were blown only leaving a small creature who fled from the blown ship.  

The passenger looked at her, dressed in simple battle suit while looking so valiant like a valkirie in the tales. When she open her helmet and showing a scarlet long hair, added with her blood red dyed battle suit. They called her, war maiden [Scarlet Valkyrie].

"Its so boring..."

That is what she said while looking at the shipwreck.

So, knowing the little girl before him was that war maiden. He suddenly developed a cold sweats illness, his whole body trembling and his breath become unnaturally fast.

Behind him the newly appointed sergeant feels something is wrong. He called his captain warily.

"Captain... Captain... Is there a problem?"

It was such a fortunate event for there to be an ignorant subordinate under him who didn't even know a terrifying war maiden before him. He returned to his sense and adjust his mind while smile gradually covering his face.

The captain didn't answer his subordinate directly but greeting the high personage before him.

"Miss... Miss Anna. Thanks for your hard work... Um, could you explain us why did you broke in the terminal in such a hurry? If you give us a signal in advance we could clear the whole hangar for you." said him politely.

"If there is nothing, I would like to go home. Something happen to my brother."

She take her leave directly with further ado. While the security team stood still as they didn't know what to do. It seems their captain couldn't stop her either so, what a low lever subordinate like them could do?

Seeing her leaving in such a hurry. Captain couldn't force himself to stop her. After all, she already shown her credential, she also had said the reason. 

What is the reason? You mean what she said were nonsense? No, no. It was well known that this Miss Anna was an overprotective sister, or in other word "brocon'. 

So, if something really happen to him, what she might do would be worse than what she did today. The underlying means, her brother is temporary save and no problem with his life at the moment.

Silently, he sigh in relief. He couldn't afford offending this little miss.

.

When the news about her arrived from space elevator. There is a trace of strangeness in his eyes. This girl really did it!

It didn't take much time, even faster than what he had predicted before. Hey, its a half day faster, even mother had some shocking expression here.

It only yesterday they talked about sending him with her to 'School'. She comeback in no time...

Not only so, he heard a gossip from servants that she caused quite a ruckus on station above... This kind of recklessness, he couldn't afford to offend her. 

"I need to act more careful around her." Promised himself inwardly. 

She arrived about a lunch time. 

Ren looking at the small exquisite like doll face, bright scarlet longhair, and a little girl body exuding presence of a sleeping beast. What a dominant and playful... this was the first thought when he looking at this war maiden.

He could only combine two words, dominant and playful, to describe this little miss before him. 

"It is said her age was around 5 years older than me. But, her build only shown a little girl at around my age. Is this what they called legal loli?"

"F*ck what am I thinking about!"

He greeted the little girl politely. After all, the first meeting always important. No matter what happen between the past owner of this body and this little miss here. This was my first meeting.

"Good afternoon, Miss Anna..."

Suddenly, the little girl expression turned worse. 

What? Did I do something wrong? Could it be I shouldn't greet her? 

In his panic he looked at mother beside him, with a pleading eyes.

But, Madam Elise only shown her dear an encouragement.

Don't show those eyes. Just help me, please!

In confusion and panic he attempt to amend his words and added, "Eh, welcome home... sister?"

The trace of disappointment disappear, changed into happiness and a tinge of worry.

She took a step, two step, and three. Like a hyena, she pounced on him with out warnings.

Ren instinctively defending his face with both hands while closing his eyes in fear. 

Hug! Gyuut...

A soft and comfortable feelings covering his body.

The action of terrifying hunter that striking the prey never happened.

This...

Don't tell me...

The rumored Scarlet Valkyrie, the war maiden who finished off the whole pirates alone is actually a brocon sister?

Then he remembered the scene from the past memories of the body. It could be said, this Anna girl was quite close with real Alfred. To the point of nagging and annoying. She would sometimes become so strict. She would also become unreasonable sticking toward Alfred all the day. She would sometimes become angry when Alfred ignoring her...

Yeah, it should be so. 

But, from what my memories serve me well. There is no recollection of her childhood aside from... a decade ago... 

A decade ago?

Oh... I understand now. She shouldn't be my real sister. 

Rather than so, it could be said, she was raised as my sister.

Why?

There is many thought that swirling inside his little head. A lot of possibility being deduced, a lot scenario being eliminated. 

Then he come to one conclusion while being hugged by Anna.

"Is... is it to protect me?"

 

0