Ch-133: The Ugly Witch With Poisoned Apples
651 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hand that dominanced the power to shatter the universe into pieces showed its true face in front of Scathach. 

Although it was not big, when facing a strong warrior like Scathach, the hand levitated with the immensity to suppress the world with predomination. 

"[Hand of Almighty]-!"

It's been a long time—

The fear emanating from the depths of the soul, the trembling sense of death, the instinctive reason to run.

How many years, how many years has it been since she felt this kind of excitement, the fear that made her almost climax in exhilaration, almost leaking a lingering moan. 

That is how it feels, a warrior's blood coursing in the veins, the comprehension led enlightenment in between life and death—just like when she was still a mortal, fighting with the gods—facing the danger that may extinguish her being at any time, in any place. 

Being fearful is not shameful, for fear is not all that horrifying. In fact, fear is one of the greatest emotions of mankind—the fuel that pumps your all. 

It is because of fear that mankind has survived till date, and it is because of the same fear—mankind can seek advantages and avoid disadvantages from the times of barbarity.

But this fear was gone after she was enlightened—the fear that she desperately needed, the fear that spurred her growth, the fear that gave wings to her talent!

Here it was! 

After she and her Kingdom of Shadows surpassed the world, reaching the Outside of this World, emotions she felt were non existent, even the emotion that could not be remembered even in retrospect.

She couldn't help but think—there was no more pursuit in her life, she could only wait quietly for the demise of the world.

As a warrior, she had only self taught herself to make progress in the battle against powerful enemies, but after Scathach was impelled to the edge of the abyss, she could no longer find an opponent who can have a dance of blood and sweat with her.

The few beings, those who had crossed the abyss prior to her were already detached—leaping to the other side of abyss, and even the corners of the abyss have been not seen by the other latecomers. 

The rest who came during her era, just drifted with the flow in this world to survive for they had only touched the abyss. 

But Scathach, who had already half crossed the abyss in the first try was stuck in this embarrassing situation, and she was left to temper herself, all alone. 

With the wisdom of abyss—standing alone in the Outside of the World, watching the changes of the world with cold and unfeeling eyes.

Even if the planet is destroyed, even if the mankind is annihilated, or the universe itself perishes, it will not affect the ontology of Scathach—her, who has surpassed the world itself. 

Even the prayers of desperate people, even the wailing of the planet, cannot make her move. 

For, someone who has transcended from the world, will just be a bystander, and can only remain a bystander.

She was waiting, she was bidding her time, waiting for the final end of this world, waiting for the shattered laws to submerge the Outside of the World, so she could pull the Outside of the World along with her–

To her adorned death! 

However, now there was no need to wait so long, because she was witnessing the completion of her own wish in that hand effervescing all miracles.

First step, second step, third step.

Scathach's eyes looked unfocused as she trudged towards Roy's direction, marching towards his right hand, like a moth drawn to a flame, to let her body burn, to let her consciousness sink forever. 

However, the perplexed Queen of the Kingdom of Shadows regained clarity in the next moment, and her eyes gradually became firm, as she resolutely refused: 

"No, it cannot be like this. This is not the death I seek. I hope that there will be someone who can defeat me with my full strength, so that I can contently fall into the deep darkness...."

"Foreigner...I have fallen in love with your hand, the power that can bestow me death, and impressed by your will, but you have still not grasped this power."

"You still can't force me to come with my full strength, I look forward to it, I am waiting, I am still waiting until one day you can fight with me—as equals, force me to use all my strength, and then be killed by you!"

Scathach said longingly, as if proposing to her knight in shining armor who will carry her on his white horse to the country of love.

The image of a blue-haired man that attached some hope in the mind of the Queen of the Kingdom of Shadows gradually disappeared and was replaced with image a silver-haired man covered in blood.

The Child of Light had missed the only chance to kill her, that was when the Witch of Dún Scáith was still in the material world, undetached, it was the weakest period of her life.

The bulldog who became a glorious heroic spirit in the end had lost his qualifications for eternity.

Scathach sighed with a smile plastered on her face, "Outside the world where no one can kill me, I have encountered such an incredible person."

If this was fate, she hoped that this fate would last longer; if this is a miracle, she wanted to chain it down with her own hands. 

"You have made me excited! The soul of the warrior is cackling, the blood of a slaughterer is boiling, so foreigner, take the responsibility of exciting me and giving me 'hope', but this responsibility is not something you can bear now, so–"

"I will train you, teach you, nurture you, turn you into the greatest achievement of my life, and then die quietly in your arms while fighting with you."

"I am waiting for the day you will kill me and I'm killed by you!!"

The lonely queen showed a beautiful smile, but the obnoxious mask prevented Roy from seeing her beauty.

"Pooh, pooh-! Putui-! Go and die you ugly witch-! DiiiieeeeEEEE! You ugly witch dared to poison C!nderella with a poisoned apple, and that also in front of this prince, huh?!"

"Courting Death, is it?"

"Just wait until I collect my seven dragon balls! Then, I will become the ONE PIECE and bit*hslap Thanos and kick Madara's ass!"

"....."

The hast use of 'divine will' and forced evocation of the [Hand of Almighty] was showing it's after affects.

"Do you know who my father is?! He does big, big, Big Bang for your information! Damn it, [BEAST777], this young master will cross the evil of mankind!!"

(Lore—I'm innocent, Roy is chunni, simple logic.) 

Roy waved his sacred "right" amidst ferociousness, anger and insanity, the brilliance shining on the entire Kingdom of Shadows bashed away the eternal darkness. 

"Haha, the battlefield is a warrior's grave and opponent's weapon is a warrior's soul reaper. And...I can't commit suicide even I want to."

Scathach smiled sweetly, her eyes gradually became severe, an incredible flash of pleasure flashed through those burgundy eyes.

The hand oozing with victory acted on Scathach at the same time Roy waved his right hand, ignoring all concepts of time, space, cause and effect, destiny, etc.

The Queen of Shadows, who stood at the pinnacle of the mankind, could definitely feel the hidden mystery in this right hand better than Marquis Voban and Athena.

The 'light' of the 'hand' is the way it presents itself to the mortal eye, it works on only one concept—"strong and weak". No matter how strong you are, it must be stronger than you, you will be weaker than it. 

"Is this the miracle of the Cross Religion? Strong, indeed it is. But, for this time, I will be taking the position of 'strong'."

Scathach held out her two spears, fluctuations burst out of her body—stronger than before when she fought Roy, making the Kingdom of Shadows heave and tremble like the ultimate force of destruction!

The earth was trembling, the broken stones floated up like they had lost the gravity—smashing right through Newton's grave, and even the thick dark clouds in the sky rippled with hellacious vortexes.

"Let Me Break Your Struggle!! Pierce! Pierce!!" 

"For Here I Go!"

"To Stab And Penetrate...Thrust And Drill!"

"[The Soaring Spear of Piercing Death—Gae Bolg]-!!!"

The two huge crimson spears condensed at one point, and the crimson thunder flicker with runes interchanging with each other! 

The eighteen runes shining like stars penetrated the spear-! 

Booom-! 

....and boosted like a missile! 

The two spears hit the palm of the right hand at the same time, and time seemed to freeze in an instant! 

Roy's [Hand of Almighty] was unable to determine Skaha's strongest output. Under the concept of strong and weak, the Scathach escaped the 'weak'! 

The connection turned into incomprehensible threads as the hand scattered into golden powder and disappeared! 

It's not that the mystery in Roy's 'HAND' is worse than Scathach's spear and runes, it's just that its owner can't glimpse on Scathach who was standing in the middle of the abyss. 

So, the hand without data to calculate Scathach's ultimate move fell over on the unstable foundation on which it was forcefully summoned.

Whooom-! 

The crimson brilliance spread all over the sky, bringing a psychedelic glamour to this dark and silent Kingdom of Shadows, and Roy was also washed away by the aftermath of the burst of the demonic spear, and passed away in the coma! 

"Huh~! It's been a long time since I have experienced this joy. Although it is still a bit worse than my set standards, you are qualified~"

Scathach looked at the man lying on the ground—whose handsomeness seemed to transcend over the world, her sharp eyes gradually softened with care.

As she tried to step forward, suddenly, a winged radiance appeared from the void and swept towards Scathach! 

"I won't allow you to kill him… If you want to kill him, try to kill me first."

Amidst the balloon popping noise, the "Holy Guardian Angel" Aiwass materialized in front of Roy's unconscious body!

With an Angel's halo shining above her head and her bare legs floating in the air—like always, but behind her, there was an extra pair of illusory wings fluttering with an inhumane speed as if to suck in the world within it's mysteries!

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreꝍn with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*, *GooseElite*, *Skoll* and *DatPerson*

_________________________

31