Ch-134: The Angel Of Science And The Queen Outside The World
674 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The illusory wings spread over like misty glow of evening sunset shrouding over the Kingdom of Shadows. 

Shining above the sky, sweeping the entire Kingdom of Shadows in one blank time, with the earth screaming and the sky trembling, the world was submerged into an unabating sense of cataclysmic illusion.

However, this is Scathach's kingdom after all. It has long detached from the materialistic world and has gained the symbolism of the kingdom of gods outside the world. 

Its solidity is far from being easily broken by the current Aiwass.

Scathach flured her spear to tear the angelic wave entangling her. 

"Tampering with the laws of physics."

With just one blow, the [Wisdom of Haunted Grounds] caught the principle and method of Aiwass's attack, but that's it. 

Though she can peer into the principle behind the attack, that does not necessarily mean that she can crack it too, at least currently, in terms of speed there was no chance. 

It didn't take a genius's brain to understand that the other party had directly surpassed the concept of speed by modifying the law defining the quiddity of speed.

Scathach had long known that Roy had a mysterious entity following behind him. 

Now when Aiwass unreservedly manifested her form, Scathach's eyes shined brilliantly looking at the Angel-like figure, her blood as a warrior—boiled again, with heating fervor, the intent to fight surged like vehement sea waves in those ruby red eyes.

It was the excitement and enthusiasm that a true warrior thrilled with when facing against a strong opponent, as for them the opponent was not a totem of danger, rather—a breathing and walking exp pack! 

The wisdom gained in the abyss unfastened Aiwass's essence in front of Scathach. 

She is the incarnation of the material world and it's laws, a mystery of the mysterious of miracles condensed by the laws of the universe. 

From Scathach's point of view, the only ones who can defeat the spirit in front of her could probably be counted within five fingers, though they are many others who can contend with her—they are only capable of not being defeated by her. 

A few those who have already transcended the existence of this universe, or those who have half stepped to the other side, they are the only ones who can defeat this Angel. 

But how many people have reached the outside of the world in this world? And, were they even this world? Or, even cared about what happened here? 

In other words, Aiwass is almost invincible in this world! The Queen of Shadows is the only one who can defeat her. 

But–

"I am not interested in you, you are not my type of opponent at all. Moreover, you cannot be my opponent for now."

Peeking into the essence that defined Aiwass, Scathach suddenly lost all her interest in this mysterious entity. 

The two were not of the same system at all, and subduing this type of entity would not bring Scathach any type of happiness or joy. 

What she hoped for is a clash of fist and flesh, the collision of weapons—the splash of blood, the wailing of stumps and flow of broken arms, but this Aiwass could not give that to her at all. 

And as she said, now Aiwass cannot be Scathach's opponent, because Aiwass is not perfect.

According to Kabbalah's four-fold world theory, the world is divided into prototype, creation, formation, and material divisions. 

Although Aiwass is an Angel symbolizing the material world, she is essentially the spirit of the higher dimension and has no physical material existence. 

It is a from high to a low position relationship. If she wants to exert her strength in the material world, an important medium—a body is necessary, which she currently lacks. 

Therefore, the status of Aiwass is not so good to speak of. 

Although being a noble being, she is unable to exert her power because of the lack of a medium. 

One of the goals of Aleister's plan is to create a body for Aiwass so that she can interfere with the material boundary.

On the other hand, Scathach is Aiwass's exact the opposite. 

She is a person who has advanced from the material world to the upper world, from a low position to a high position. So, her form is free of any restrictions. 

"Do you really think so, Scathach, the Queen of Shadows? The Kingdom of Shadows, is located Outside the World, and is no longer a part of material world."

"Even if your Kingdom of Shadows is operating on the rules of material world, you forgot, I'm me here too."

"This can become my domain at any time I wish, instead of being like in the material world, where I can only observe but not influence."

Aiwass tone was calm and emotionless, without any incomprehensible screeching, she freely conversed in her Angelic language and Scathach understood those by the virtue of the wisdom granted to her by the abyss. 

There was no human emotion in her tone as Aiwass deplored, unlike when she conversed with Roy, her voice now had more of a mechanical touch to it.

She doesn't have to show herself as a 'human' in front of Scathach, because instinctive human emotions are inheritly flawed, only by enthralling the state of a machine can she make Scathach devoid of the ability to find any flaws.

"Even then you are not my opponent. If you want to fight with me, first find a physical medium that can carry your existence, bird woman."

Scathach tone looked relaxed, but her mind felt a little anxious, her right hand holding the demonic spear postured behind her back loosened and tightened repeatatively. 

It's border line impossible to find such a good seedling again, a seedling who has the same talent as her. 

She originally wanted to personally cultivate Roy so that he could kill her and satisfy her humble desire, but who could have thought of it?

That such a troublesome entity was guarding him unexpectedly.

Holy Guardian Angel—Aiwass, she could now fully interpret that name and title.

"But you cannot deny, Scathach. $&#! If I give in my all in only protecting him, you wouldn't be able to break through the materialized wall built by UzzzSsss!?$#?¡"

Aiwass's voice blowed like a trumpet from the distant horizon, with incomprehensible messy syllables, some of which couldn't even be understood by Scathach, the wisdom obtained from the abyss tripped intermently from the existence born on the other side.

"I won't hurt him, I think I have made it clear enough."

Scathach is not a person who can compromise forgoing her regality. She always takes the initiative to let others compromise, it is impossible for her to compromise by herself!

It was her limit and respect for the noble existence like Aiwass, that she was patiently going in a negotiating tone.

"The words of a human cannot be trusted so easily. The time spent with a certain man have made me enlightened about the immensity of usefulness in lies and deceptions used by mankind."

Aiwass's cold and blunt, machine-like voice unconsciously brought a sense of mockery. It was not Roy that she mocked, but someone named Aleister Crowley.

Of course, Aiwass can feel that Scathach did not have the heart to hurt Roy, but this does not mean that she wasn't playing a game of deception. 

The abyss has bestowed it's wisdom to the Queen of Shadows, and this wisdom made Aiwass unable to see through the prideful queen's real thoughts. 

Whether the witch was sincere or not, she can't bet, if Roy really dies, she can only return to that isolated island and curl up with the other Gods of Magic on that small island.

Having seen the beauty of the world beyond worlds, who would like to return to an isolated island.

Besides, Aiwass was also reluctant to let Roy die, because to her, he is an interesting person, she wanted to see the changes he will bring, the overhaul he will create in her world, she is still waiting for the scene to be staged.

No way in heaven, was she ever gonna give him up. 

"For the last time...! His body is close to the limit, and you don't have the ability to heal him. If you are still not going to get out of my way, then fight, let's fight! Then, let's together watch him die here because of your stupidity, you bird brain woman!"

Scathach snorted with a readied fighting pose, she is a lonely queen, a queen who will not bow to anyone, even if her wish is right in front of her, but if it requires her to lower her proud head, she would rather give up on the desire and choose to fight.

Aiwass remained silent.

....Scathach was right. 

Roy's body was under the aftershock of using the divine will. Moreover, Scathach's killing intent had already paralysed his body's self healing ability. 

If Roy is not cured, she can only wait for the exhaustion of his heart and soul.

Even though she regained part of her strength outside of this world, she still lacked the means to heal Roy.

If she tried, her powers will distort his body and soul. 

Scathach will not compromise, but Aiwass is not a human being. Although she also has the pride of an Angel, for a being like her who works with efficiency in her mind—if she gained from compromising, it was a no brainer to accept it. 

"As you wish..."

The "Holy Guardian Angel" disappeared, melting into Roy's figure once again.

Seeing this, a dubious complication settled in the queen's mind as she felt complicated, never did she thought, that there would come one day when she would defeat her opponent not with her strength but with words. 

Scathach was in a complicated mood, not knowing whether to be happy or be sad.

"Sigh."

Anyways, she had to do what she has to do. 

Yeah, she was doing it for her future disciple, so now he had the duty to make her happy. 

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreꝍn with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*, *GooseElite*, *Skoll* and *DatPerson*

_________________________

34