Ch-144: Beauty And Art
703 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mrs. Aisha whimpered from the side, but no one tried to go near and comfort her.

On the contrary, everyone, including Annie Charlton, took one step back subconsciously, for the fear that the troublesome Godslayer will once again pull them along for an uncalled free ride to the past. 

"There, there. The past is already over, now don't make yourself more unhappy by recalling the past experience. Now that you are back in the modern era, live in the present."

"Umm, ok, triple salary for this month. Now—smile."

Roy approached Mrs. Aisha and stroked her head to comfort her.

"Wow, you are the best master! I love you!"

Seeing everyone else hiding from her, only for Roy to personally comfort her. Madame Aisha couldn't help herself but to rush forward and tightly hug Roy, mewling out a squeal of joy.

Roy patted her shoulders, feeling the softness of the fellow Godslayer presented on his chest—though a fifty year old mature sensual lady was pressing on him, feeling the daddy undergoings on comforting a little girl—Roy's expression also turned a bit awkward.

The reason why others avoid Madame Aisha is only because they are afraid of her authorities—one with a grueling time ticket and another with a slave collar. 

The [Queen's Charm] was not a concern within his presence but her highly 'radioactive' time travel tendencies put everyone on an edge. 

But only he knows that this time Madame Aisha's power runaway had nothing to do with her. All fault laid on the mystery housing his right hand. 

According to Roy's own estimations and pin point calculations, Mrs. Aisha's [Fairy's Corridor] would now only go violent after three to five years.

Only two months had passed since Madame Aisha had returned from her forced trip across the time before they were involved in this incident. 

That is to say, unless Madame Aisha took the initiative to use this Divine Authority, her side should be absolutely safe for atleast three years.

But still, Madame Aisha was blamed wrongly because of this ship of his, so decided to treat her a little better. 

Although the mysterious ship that can travel across the worlds can realise his wishes, its way of fulfilling the wishes is not a direct process. 

It will only provide you with the material, medium and locale to fulfill the wish to the most optimum percentage. As for whether his wishes can be achieved or not, it depends on his own efforts.

This time Roy wished for a master and a craftsman to make up for his weakness in melee combat and comparative weaker will (atleast he thought so). 

However, in order to realise this wish, he also paid a lot of price. In the past few years, he and Scathach have been fighting day after night, and night after day. 

Even thinking about it made Roy feel his bones and body cursing for the treatment they had to go through.

Of course, although he paid a lot, the gains were not small. In addition to completely overcoming his own weaknesses, he got another 'target'. 

"But where you have been, Master? We looked for you all around the globe for a long, long time but still found nothing."

Mrs. Aisha being a very mercurial person she is, didn't stuck with any feel. After being sad for a while, she became cheerful and glowing once again. 

She quickly wiped the corners of her eyes, stancing her maid duties, she checked his body condition with a concerned look in her eyes. 

"It may be because there was a problem with your Divine Authority, Aisha. I wasn't transposed to the so-called primitive age like you guys, but rather to the time when Celtic myths were mostly prominent."

On a surface level, he wasn't lying, he was indeed transposed to the Land of Shadows, which is also a prominent part of the Celtic mythology, just that—the Land of Shadows he travelled to was situated in another world. 

"So, that's the case. It seems that you have spent quite some time with Celtic heroes of that era, you have changed so much, human."

Athena showed an updated expression, just like there are countless heroic epics in Greek mythology, Celtic mythology also incorporates many legendary warriors and their praise worthy deeds that have been passed from generation to generation.

Many Celtic heroes galloped together with arms in arms or against each other on the battlefield, interacting with such people was bound to be unique. 

Though her acumen felt something to be missing—but in the long run, this change was advantageous for him—as affirmed by her wisdom, so Athena didn't tried to tear on the topic. 

Living in the land of ancient Ireland for several years—Roy must have gone through unique experiences, but as he didn't took the initiative to tell his story, no one dared to ask him.

Others did not feel that there was anything wrong other than—that Madame Aisha's Authority was messed up, randomly sending different people back to different times during transmission, even Madame Aisha didn't discover Roy's words were a little ambiguous.

Except Liliana and Erica who had known Roy for a long time, only Athena felt something, but they all unequivocally—decided to remain quiet. 

"Aah, we finally came back anyway. As a modern human, I cannot deny that this trip to the primitive age can be counted as an interesting experience. Eh, not that I'm saying that I anticipate more, please don't misunderstand my words."

"But now I truly admire you, Madame Aisha, from all my heart. To be forced to travel every now and then—neither being fully in the present or in the past, anyone would be depressed, it's really admirable that you can keep this cheerful mood. I wish you keep smiling like that, it suits you."

Annie Charlton made a concluding remark with a charismatic tone. 

"Huh? Mr. Knight, are you flirting with me? And that in front of my precious master whom I hold so much dear to my heart?" 

Aisha pressed herself closer to Roy with a 'horrified' expression. 

"No, hah. No, it's anything like that, I just—"

"Ah, so sad. It is hard to fathom that Mr. Knight was such a person. Master, believe me, I only have you in my heart."

Aisha looked into his eyes with pure and shinny innocent eyes which made Roy roll his eyes with a smile. 

"No, I mean, I—Me, I mean you, that.....haash, I will just admit defeat."

The metalled suit that was barely holding up only because of the rough wooden fittings, looked more pitiful. 

"Mr. Roy, since we have just returned, let's not go into details. None of us seem to be in a good state now. Let me do my part as a host, I would be duly honoured. You can go back to Europe after some rest."

Annie Charlton made her own suggestion while trying to ignore Madame Aisha was showing a victory sign with a cute impish look as she made faces while clinging to Roy.

"Thank you, Mr. John. Much appreciated."

Roy thanked Annie's pseudonym, and gave a slight nod and agreed to her suggestion.

Now he really needs to wash up, eat a big overlord meal, and soak in all the enjoyment that he lacked in the Kingdom of Shadows in the past few years.

Sometimes, one should reward oneself too. 

* * *

Seattle Lake, Washington. 

Inside a luxurious villa, made just in between the superlative lake. 

A villa with the most modern sense of technology; a modern miracle of art, technology and magic; but now it was gifted to him—because he liked it. 

The reason why he liked this villa was not because of how extraordinarily luxurious the villa was, but because in the middle of the villa a ginormous state-of-the-art aquarium was made to add to this villa's grandeur and it's design theme—aquatic comfort. 

After washing himself, Roy changed into a home suit. He sat on the sofa made by a famous Italian furniture craftsman outshowing a futuristic technological style, taking a sip from coffee mug, he stared at the wall in front of him.

This mirror wall was made of heavy bullet-proof glass. On the other side of the wall, a huge aquarium-style fish tank with seaweed, coral, rocks and other exquisite decorations was positioned to look more artistic, the glow of aroura scattered around—

—as a beautiful white snake with a body length of more than fifty meters stared back at him. 

"This is beauty and art, Asherah."

Roy looked at the white snake in front of him and exclaimed. "Beauty" is common show of appreciation. 

Even as a human being with normal sexual orientation, Roy had to give Asherah's beastly divine manifestation a befitting compliment.

The gleaming silverish white scales as if casted from the first rays of moonlight, the graceful snake waist, and the perfectly tempered, imposing noble snake head, truly made one interpret what does it means to be a Goddess of Snakes. 

______

Guys, I found the source of Scathach's extraordinary strength—a fanfic written in Roy's original World, that got so famous that it was even adopted to make a film. Unfortunately, we will not be able to read it. (╥﹏╥) 

28