Ch-146: Salt And Spice
2k 8 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A modern room with a salient white theme. On the bed, the female was sitting on the male's lap, which a red face that burned with embarrassment, but holded onto maintain a impassive expression. 

Not being able to withstand the atmosphere, Asherah's hand went straight for his shirt.

He had expected her to unbutton his shirt one by one, but holding onto the hem, the beautiful Goddess of Snakes pulled out.

Chiiiic-! 

The shirt was torn apart, thanks to which, his body which had been tempered under Scathach's tutelage was exposed to Asherah.

"Ugh…that..."

"About that, umm, does...it..w-works?"

With her high nose personality, she tended to keep things straight, but some interment words were swallowed back. 

"What do you mean by 'it'?"

"I once heard a God of Steel say that the..thing between the legs of a Godslayer...doesn't work?"

".....Asherah, after we are done and all, please make sure to let me know of that God's name. I have to thank him 'deeply'."

He had another job to appropriately teach that fooker on how to respect one's dad. 

"So, I'm going for it."

With that said, Asherah kneeled down in front of the bed as her hands headed for his trousers. 

"Let me, no matter what…"

"Stay still, I-I am doing it, no?"

His pants were pulled down without a interlude, and finally his belongings, which had been stuffed down for years, greeted the world waving in freah air. 

"..."

Asherah, who had the standing flag in front of her nose to greet her, buttoned her lip as if she had lost her ability to speak for a moment.

"Are you surprised at how big 'it' is?"

"…It's bigger...than what I told by my Godhead. I'm hundred percent sure, there's something definitely wrong with this size...."

The face, which had been 'impassive' with a reddish touch, couldn't hide it's utter bafflement. 

To be honest, his stuff was a bit big—actually quite big.

It had been same for Erica, Liliana and Alice, the first felling they all had—how the heck is this thing even going to fit in there?! And so it was now with Asherah. 

"Are you just going to stare, Miss Goddess?"

"But..this…"

Asherah lifted her index finger and poked the excited little Roy. Like a teenage girl experiencing a men's things for the first time.

In fact, it was such, as her priesthood had nothing do with lust, fertility, breeding, sex or such related linkage, her Godhead had only made her known about the bacis. 

Both her practical and theoretical knowledge was a big fat zero. 

"It's hard. I need take this hard thing...inside *gulp* me?"

Asherah seemed a little spooked of the rigidity that was not found in her feminine body.

"Since it has to do some extensive exercises, it requires to be strong. Isn't this quite manly?"

"..."

At his words, Asherah narrowed her forehead and blushed as if she was offended.

To take her lost dignity back, Asherah grabbed his belongings and pulled down. 

Of course, the move was very clumsy.

The up and down beat and speed didn't connect, so it was clumsy and immature. 

To be honest, if this absurdity was carried on, wouldn't he will be sitting like a dumb duck as there was no damn way one would ejaculate even if this was carried on for a whole hour. 

The cold touch of her soft hands felt good, though. 

"Asherah, this will lead to nowhere. You are too clumsy."

"I am clumsy?"

Asherah frowned.

Since Asherah has a strong desire to compete and a high pride, she looked up with a frowned challenging expression. 

"How am I clumsy? Isn't it how it is done?"

"The method is totally wrong. So…"

"So?"

Asherah asked back. 

"Well, it would be impossible for anyone to get straight to insertion. For ejaculation, you first need to smooth things out."

"Smooth, things out?"

"If you apply something smooth and sticky, such as lotion or gel, it would be much easier to insert. But unfortunately, it looks like there is nothing like that here."

Blink! Blink! 

Asherah's sapphire-blue eyes moving around anxiously looking for something that will come to her rescue. Roy interrupted:

"But you can use saliva instead."

"Saliva?"

"That's right. Licking with your mouth."

"…mouth."

As the saying goes, you can't be satisfied with just the first drink.

"Lick my dick in your mouth."

And so he deliberately used a vulgar vocabulary.

Now all was left to Asherah's reaction.

"…..."

Asherah kept glaring at the excited little Roy, part serious, part ashamed and part angry. 

"I-I know about that too! It's called fellatio!"

"Wow, wow, chill. Are you announcing to the whole mansion?"

Asherah halted her tongue and resentfully bit her lips and glared at him as all the fault lied with him. 

'No jokes, now how is this my fault? Women...haash—.'

Her moist lips, which began to open slightly, slowly began to take his glans from the head.

'—are cute and delicious.'

At the moment, when the taut glans touched those soft lips—vitalitious fireworks exploded in his head! 

Just looking down at Asherah taking his cock inside her, with an honest heart, the soul springed up and soaked in pleasure.

"Churup, ha, kurup, huup, tsurup!"

Asherah's head moved slowly while licking his standing tower at every nook and cranny. 

schurp-! 

His hands fell on Asherah's head luscious of soft silver hair.

"You are doing very well Asherah."

He could legitly feel Asherah's body trembling a little. Did the compliments made her feel better? Seriously, who doesn't like compliments?

He spent time stroking Asherah's hair or stroking her red-hot ears.

"Hem… ! Hey… !"

"Hmm?"

"…Don't touch my ears!"

"Why?"

"Do I even have to explain why?" 

Asherah's face was burning red like sun as she glared back. 

Ah, an erogenous spot! 

—Gotcha! 

 

 "Pop!"

 

 "Is my cock delicious?"

 

 "K, Keep quiet. Let me seriously do my w-work."

 

 While enjoying Asherah's fellatio, he continued stroked her soft hair and her ear lobes. Though she protested in soft mewls, there was no way he was going to let go of such opportunity. 

 

The overlapping sensation from beneath felt heavenly in that soft smoothness paradise. 

 

Every time the snake like tongue lapped around the head, the stand stretched with more vitality. 

 

 "Ummm… Eup!"

 

Asherah's mouth was as narrow as it was small, quite contrary to her milf like figure, so her tongue and cheeks tightly overlapped his manhood in it's comforting amatory gap. 

 

Maybe it was because it felt like it was tightening from all sides even when she did a reciprocating movement in her mouth, the cock veins simulated the feeling to the head, imposing sensual pleasure. 

 

"Churup! Chusp~! "

  

"Hey, I'm taking to the brim."

 

"Hm."

Asherah thinned her cheeks as she said and covered the towering glans with her moist lips—to the base.

 

 Gulp! Gulp! 

 

The white musky liquid that came out of his cock passed down her swan like neck, leaving no residue.

 

The snake like greed to devour it all and assimilate the pleasure sensualized the soul.

 ———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreꝍn with advance chapters~

patreꝍn.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*, *GooseElite*, *Skoll*, *DatPerson* and *quiler*

_________________________

32