Whatever you wish
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Give me some space.” The lady on top of me demands. 

“I can’t, the couch doesn’t extend that far.” I try to explain to her. Honestly, she has been mad at me for the past half hour. However, it is my duty to make certain she is getting sleep. 

“Then let me sleep on the bed. It is literally across the room.” She makes excuses. She doesn’t seem to get why we are sleeping on the couch. 

“I cannot recommend that. My life has taught me that assassins always target the bed. They never think about the couch.” She then begins seething. I wonder how much more she can take. 

“Damn you and your couch fetish. You give them too much credit.” 

“I do not have a couch fetish.” I am insulted that she would even suggest such a thing. I just appreciate them for what they have done for me.  

“Fine, if I give you a kiss will you let me sleep on the bed?” She asks tilting her head at just the right angle then smiling. 

“Yes.” Wait, I should have said no. But she is Smiling. She is smiling. She then leans down and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Her face then goes back to the neutral expression she usually wears. Hell and heaven is a place on earth. 

“Now that I have fulfilled my part of the bargain, I am going to bed.” She says getting up. Damn it, she tricked me. Unfortunately for her, I foresaw this and already came up with a counter plan. 

I get up from the couch and begin walking to the bed. I then get in and lay next to Elizabeth. 

“What are you doing here? I didn’t expect you to separate from your precious couch for the dangerous bed.” 

“Sadly, someone didn’t heed my warnings so I must make this sacrifice.” I tell her. 

“How... noble of you.” She responds dryly. I don’t appreciate the tone but I shall graciously accept the compliment. I then grab onto her and begin hugging her again. “Please explain to me what was the point of the previous exchange if you were just going to switch the location?” 

“Simple, I got you to kiss me.” I tell her giving my best smile. She just grumbles and mutters. I must say the effect is completely cute. 

“So, you were never going to honor the spirit of the agreement.” She sighs. 

“Agreements don’t have spirits just points that two parties agree on. If I recall correctly it never forbade me from following you to the bed. Just letting you get off the couch. Plus, you used psychological warfare against me.” 

“I have no clue what you are talking about.” She denies. Also, she promised she would kiss me, I was not expecting that to mean on the cheek. She also had no intention of following the spirit of the agreement. We just sit there in silence for the longest time. I wait until she has fallen asleep. 

“I’ll always be on your side. You have already become a part of my family and I will never abandon it.” I say out loud looking at her sleeping figure. Just then she opens her purple eyes. 

“Then I'll keep you to that promise. Don’t you dare break it.” She says glaring at me. It seems that she has tricked me again. I just give her a smile. This is a simple request to fufill. In fact, I will do so with pleasure. 

“Whatever you wish, My Lady.” 


A/N: I like happy and sweet things.

0