82 – Killing Iron Man
6.2k 10 229
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And in all we've had 50 kills! Who would have thought that players would learn the usefulness of buildings so quickly?!" Notch narrated excitedly as he commented on the 50th player who died in the tournament.

It had already been 10 minutes and the fog on the map had already reduced to half of the map, players were already meeting a lot more with opponents, which caused a lot more eliminations to happen at the same time.

"Damn, these warriors are so cowardly…" Hogun commented in frustration as he tipped a large glass of beer into his mouth, then refilled the glass with more beer and drank another glass again.

He was thinking that these battles were a little disappointing, he initially thought that these battles would have a lot of emotion and blood, but in the tournament these participants were only using ranged weapons, which was very boring for him to watch.

Fortunately, as long as he wanted alcoholic beverages, he could feel the sensation of getting drunk, so despite feeling a little bored with what he was watching, the drink and food were very tasty, which was worth it.

"Yes, I thought this tournament was supposed to be fought with cold weapons, not using those boring weapons." Fandral also got a little bored while drinking a Whiskey from his glass.

Thor and Siff were still finding the battle interesting, so they didn't care much for their companions, although they agreed that if these battles were fought with cold weapons, it would be much more fun.

Katchaaa

Another thunderclap lit up the Fortnite sky, which made Thor frown again, confused as to why he felt something weird about that again.

He was feeling that these thunders were appearing more and more frequently, which made him feel that there was something hidden going on without the onlookers knowing.

"Look, Iron Man has appeared!" One of the spectators commented excitedly when he saw a red and gold armor flying in the sky heading towards a player.

"Look! Muhd ​​just eliminated a pair of players, but KickedElmo, his duo just got eliminated with both opponents. Fortunately, Muhd ​​took Elmo's dogtag to revive his teammate in the respawn van next to where they are! " Notch said excitedly, but soon his voice became tense. "But since Muhd ​​just killed a player, Iron Man has realized this and is treating him like a villain, ready to go kill that player to save the day!"

"Iron Man!"

"Iron Man!"

"Iron Man!"

The audience was screaming with excitement as they looked at the armor flying towards Muhd, who became desperate when he realized that he was Iron Man's target.

When they saw Iron Man killing Tony Stark, they were shocked at how strong this armor was, but soon Notch's words came.

"They say you can receive a powerful reward if you defeat Iron Man…" Notch said while smiling at the scared Tony the day before.

With that in mind, Muhd ​​kept his partner's dogtag and ran towards Iron Man.

He knew that his aim was not the best, nor that he was the fastest builder among the 100 players, but thinking that with the prize he received from Iron Man he could win this, Muhd ​​got excited and felt that he was able to defeat this mighty foe.

But he wasn't the only one heading towards Iron Man.

"Wow! Muhd ​​wasn't afraid of Iron Man, in fact he intends to kill our favorite hero!" Notch said excited about this player's reaction.

"Boooo!!!" The audience started to boo while laughing at the attitude that the player took. But from the laughter of the players, you could see that the booing was just a joke.

Muhd imagined that something like this could happen, if he killed Iron Man, he would be famous around the world as the first player to do so, but if he died, he would become a meme just like Tony Stark.

"Not only is Muhd ​​excited to kill Iron Man, the duo of Cmols and KingSpy are also heading towards Iron Man! Will the three of them try to deal with Iron Man together, or will they try to eliminate each other before destroying the Iron Man?!" Notch said excited seeing this.

Katchaaa

Another thunder roared in the sky, but something almost none of the players noticed.

Spectators were very excited seeing the three players going in the same direction and wondering what attitude they would have when dealing with Iron Man.

Even Hogun and Fandral were excited about this, as seeing three weak people dealing with a strong opponent was a very interesting and brave thing to do.

In the middle of the way, Cmols and KingSpy found another pair of players, but they soon dealt with the opponents and ran back towards Iron Man, only as they killed other players near Iron Man, the focus of the armor was now divided between Muhd ​​and the duo.

Just before the armor came into Muhd's firing range, he didn't think twice about building a reinforced base with iron bars he got from destroying some cars.

As his construction speed wasn't as fast as Notch's, he decided to make his base in advance since he knew Iron Man would come to him anyway.

At the top of the tower, Muhd ​​grabbed his epic Scar-H and started shooting at the armor without a second thought.

Bang Bang Bang…

Being targeted by gunfire, Iron Man didn't go vegetarian and also fought back, shooting lasers at Muhd ​​whenever the player showed their head above his turret.

Pewww

Muhd managed to dodge a few shots, but when one of Iron Man's lasers landed, his total HP was halved!

Fortunately, the duo of Cmols and KingSpy also appeared in Iron Man's range, causing his target to switch from Muhd ​​to the two, as they hadn't built anything.

Peww

The shot hit King quickly, leaving the player scared to realize that he only had 10% of his total HP left, as he lost a little when dealing with the duo they eliminated a little while ago.

Cmols was quick to make a wooden barrier, although he wasn't as quick to build as Notch either, he could put up some walls with ease.

While King was healing, Cmols also started shooting at Iron Man, he saw that another player was shooting at the hero and that the damage done to the armor was too little, so he would need to shoot too, or he would be eliminated right away.

Muhd also saw the shots hitting Iron Man coming from another direction, which made him a little less nervous and he fired as well.

With that, the speed with which Iron Man's life was decreasing was much greater.

Unfortunately KingSpy was killed during the confrontation, leaving only Cmols and Muhd ​​to deal with the hero.

In one minute the two spent at least 120 ammo each, and the total amount of armor health was only at 5%.

Feeling that it was enough for them to be able to kill the armor alone, as if the two had a tactical understanding, their target was switched from Iron Man to each other.

"That's amazing, they didn't even have to say anything and the target of the two was changed from Iron Man to one trying to kill the other! But unfortunately Cmols doesn't have much of a chance, since Muhd ​​has the advantage of the Highground…" Notch said a little sadly by the player. "Wait! What is that?!"

Confused viewers didn't understand what Notch was talking about until they saw the screen zoom in on a mountain close to where the confrontation was taking place.

There were two players there. One was lying on the ground with a sniper rifle pointed at the confrontation, while the other player had an SMG pointing around a little nervously, but apparently serving as a guard for the other player.

Above the heads of these players, the audience could see two very well-known names.

[NedTheKing] e [PParker]!

----------

We are at the Start of the Month! The best time to become a Patreon!

Please, comment your thoughts and like the chapter, it helps me a lot!

Read 20+ advanced chapters on Patre on!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

229