83 – Mythic Drops and Weird Hammer
6.7k 12 230
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow, who would have thought that while Cmols and Muhd ​​were fighting each other, Ned and Parker were prepared to kill the winner of the confrontation!" Notch narrated excitedly, which made the stadium audience scream excitedly.

Even Hogun and Fandral were excited to see this turn of events, and with how excited the other spectators in the stadium were, they were infected by it and also began to shout excitedly.

That was why Alex decided that it would be possible to watch the tournaments in the stadium, since the feeling of cheering with teammates at his side was much more contagious and fun than watching alone.

"Ned, I'm your fan!" One of Thor's friends squealed excitedly as he jumped at the sight of Ned pointing his gun at Muhd.

Thor didn't know who Ned was, but he was also excited as he saw this player taking advantage of the chaos to defeat the other two players.

"Blimey, Loki would like this Ned guy!" Thor laughed excitedly after taking a bite of the large ham he was holding.

Siff nodded in agreement with Thor's statement. With Loki's personality, the likelihood of him staying hidden the entire game and only killing unsuspecting players was very high, he would probably want to see the way Ned was playing.

Ned, who had perfect aim from Muhd ​​had a small smile on his face. "That's it Peter, we'll get to kill Iron Man!"

[PParker] was a little nervous about holding a gun, as he thought only villains used guns, even more so when he had to go kill Iron Man.

Fortunately he saw that Tony Stark had also tried to kill Iron Man the day before, which made his conscience a little less heavy.

Bang!

Muhd had finally killed Cmols, but before he could celebrate, another gunshot erupted.

Bang!

Ned's shot was accurate, hitting Muhd's head perfectly, causing various items with colored glows to appear from the player's body, while a small drone scanned his body and made it disappear.

Bang

Ned didn't even celebrate and fired another shot, this time perfectly hitting Iron Man's head, who was looking for his location after he killed a player so close to him.

"Is Tony Stark inside the suit?" A player asked in the stands, which made the other players curious as well, since they knew that the real Tony Stark was in the tournament, would it be strange for someone to use the Tony Stark Skin while the real Tony Stark used a standard Skin.

But much to the frustration of some players, the armor started to fall apart after HP reached zero, but the inside was empty.

"Ned, look! Two shiny items!" Peter squealed excitedly as he pointed at the items that fell from the armor.

Ned's eyes widened as he mounted the bike beside them and started riding towards the items the armor dropped.

"You can see that these items that dropped from the armor are not even golden, but rainbow-colored, as they are one level above legendary items, these are mythical items!" Notch explained to the confused onlookers. "Mythic items only appear in special events, and can only be obtained through special methods, like killing Iron Man, let's see what these items can do!"

Katchaaa

Another thunder rumbled, but this time Thor apparently understood something by that thunder and was a little shocked by its assumption.

"That's not possible…" He said in a low voice only he could hear as he looked in the direction the thunder fell, which was perfectly in the center of the map.

Apparently no one else noticed it, but as the gas mist was closing in that direction, it was only a matter of time before someone found this abnormality.

"It's a boot and a glove!" Ned squealed excitedly as he looked at the items!

"But you can only equip one at a time, it's not possible to fly and shoot with the gloves at the same time like Iron Man…" Peter sighed as he imagined himself flying and shooting lasers like Iron Man, how cool would that be.

"Which one do you want?" Ned asked as he looked at Petter.

Petter thought for a while, before finally choosing the gloves that fired lasers, since he felt that holding a gun made him look too much like a bandit, shooting lasers was something more heroic.

Ned nodded and grabbed the boots, not thinking twice before equipping them and starting to fly around Peter with a smile on his face. "I can fly! Hahaha!"

Peter was looking at the gloves on his hand and tried to shoot a nearby tree.

Peww

The shot was as powerful as it looked, making Peter's smile grow very wide as well.

"Damn, this is really cool!" A player in the stands said in frustration as he looked at the two boys playing with Iron Man's armor, something most people around the world have dreamed of doing but never could.

"I want to fly with Iron Man's boot too!" Another player complained, also frustrated that he couldn't shoot lasers out of his hands like Peter.

Seeing the reaction of the players, Alex had an idea.

'What if I release a pre-order? Maybe we can raise a few million GP before the game launches?' Alex was excited by the idea and considered announcing it at the end of the tournament.

With the new equipment, Ned and Petter went out looking for other players to kill, now that they felt powerful enough to kill everyone.

The two were divided into different functions, as Ned could fly, he would be in charge of reaching a Highground and using his Sniper to cover Peter, while Peter, who had little range because of the Laser, had to go to the ground, he it would listen to Ned's information and move according to his friend's commands.

This tactic was enough to make their team's kill count go up from 4 Kills to 9 Kills in just a few minutes!

Around the map there were other promising players who also had at least 10 kills, being the team with the player [HawkEye] and the team with the player [BPanther].

Meanwhile, in the center of the map were two players who found something unusual.

"Hey, is that a hammer?" Tony asked confused as he looked at a large crater in the center of the map.

In the middle of this crater there was a strange hammer that released some electrical discharges from time to time.

Tony's partner StagDragon was looking at the hammer in confusion and replied. "How about we try to get this?"

Tony felt that the idea made sense and went down into the crater to try to get the hammer, while Stag kept looking around to protect Tony from other players that might appear.

When the arena camera showed what was happening to Tony, Thor and the warriors of Asgard were shocked to recognize the appearance of that hammer.

"Damn, isn't that Mijonir?" Thor was shocked to see the familiar hammer in the crater.

----------

We are at the Start of the Month! The best time to become a Patreon!

Please, comment your thoughts and like the chapter, it helps me a lot!

Read 20+ advanced chapters on Patre on!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

230