84 – The Top 1 Dies!
6.1k 12 239
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn, that hammer is too heavy…" Tony complained as he tried to pull the hammer with all the strength he had available.

Stag was looking at Tony trying to pull the hammer out confused as he tried to understand how difficult it was, but he just stayed quiet as he paid attention to his surroundings.

Katchaa

Finally, after 10 seconds of straining, Tony managed to lift the hammer off the ground, causing a mighty thunderclap to hit him!

When the thunder hit Tony, his eyes started to glow and he felt a great power surge in his body, which made him quite surprised.

"Hey, with that hammer I feel like I can kill anyone!" Tony got excited as he swung the hammer back and forth. "But apparently I can only do one attack with it."

This was a limitation that Alex placed on Mjolnir, as he defined that the hammer could be used to instantly kill an opponent, so this would at least have a limitation that it could only be used once during the entire game, and only a single Mjolnir would drop. from heaven by game.

"Tony managed to get Mjolnir!" Notch excitedly narrated as he made the camera zoom in on Tony looking powerful and lightning swirling around him. "This is the hammer of the legendary Thor, the God of Thunder from Norse mythology!"

"Wooah!" The audience was shocked at how cool it looked while screaming excitedly.

"Holy shit Thor, is that your Mjolnir?!" Volstagg asked in shock as he flicked his gaze between Thor and the hammer in Tony's hand.

Even Hogun and Fandral felt that this battle was much more interesting now, as they saw that mortal was controlling the power of thunder just like their friend!

Siff also looked at Thor not knowing what to say.

Thor looked at the Mjolnir on the screen and was confused too. He knew that the thunder that was happening on the screen a few minutes ago was culminating in the appearance of this Mjolnir, but he didn't imagine that a mortal could lift that! "Is this mortal worthy?"

"Damn, I want to play Fortnite too so I can use that badass hammer!" One of Thor's new friends said excitedly as he raised his glass already a little drunk.

"Yes! Did you hear? Notch just said that in every game one player will be lucky enough to pick up that hammer and act like a god!" Another slightly drunk player laughed with happiness upon hearing this news from Notch.

When Thor heard this, he finally calmed down, as this was probably just a replica this Notch made so mortals could experience the power of a God, but still, it was very surprising.

Even more so when he saw how excited his friends from Asgard were at the thought that they could use the power of thunder just like him just by holding that hammer in the game, as they couldn't do that in real life.

Then Thor began to pay attention to Tony, focused on what this mortal would do with this replica of his hammer.

"Pay attention, a couple of players also heard the sound of Mjolnir falling from the sky and are coming towards Tony and Stag to try to get the loot!" Notch was surprised as he commented and controlled the camera to show the two players approaching.

Above the players' heads were the names Cameron and Quiler, and looking at how Cameron was driving that truck like a madman while Quiler was in the truck bed laughing out loud without bothering to look around looking for enemies.

"Doesn't this pair of warriors look very reliable?" Hogun asked a little uncertainly as he looked at the difference in seriousness between Tony and Stag and the new duo that emerged.

"Perhaps they are too confident of their abilities?" Siff also asked helplessly.

Not only were they a little unsure of the attitude of these players, many of the spectators were also confused to see how these people were acting in such an important tournament.

But soon the answer to their question emerged.

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang

Stag needed only 4 shots to kill Quiler who was laughing in the truck bed, while Tony got out of the hole after keeping the Mjolnir and also taking his machine gun and killing Cameron with just 3 more shots.

Viewers: ??????????

"Looking at the data on the amount of gas in this duo's truck and considering that neither of them had any eliminations, apparently they were just driving around the map and survived by running away from all the enemies…" Notch explained a little wordlessly with the stupidity of these players.

"Hey, have you heard of T-Bag?" Stag asks Tony while looking at the items dropped by the two players they eliminated.

Tony just shook his head as he looked at the gray items the players dropped and replied. "Not worth it."

Stag nodded and agreed, before they got on the bike and started driving in the direction the circle was closing.

"Is the hammer good?" Stag asked curiously as he sat on the pillion and looked around.

"It looks like you can kill someone with a single shot, but you can only use that one shot for the entire game." Tony explained, which earned Stag a nod.

"So save this for an important moment, did you notice that Iron Man is no longer flying? Maybe someone killed him." Stag said.

Tony felt weird hearing that someone killed Iron Man, and even weirder thinking that he would have to face someone who was wearing the parts of Iron Man's armor that might have dropped from it.

But he soon shook his head and stopped worrying about it.

"Perhaps you think the favorites are already decided?" Notch commented as he showed viewers the number of eliminations for each team in the game.

The list showed that the duo of [Hawk] and [Bnlc] was in first place with 16 Eliminations, followed by [BPanther] and [Yume] with 15 Eliminations, [TonyS] and [StagDragon] with 13 Eliminations, and [NedTheKing] and [PParker] with 11 Eliminations.

Among the initial 50 duos, there were only 10 duos left, and these 4 duos were the only ones with more than 10 eliminations, that is, of the 80 players eliminated, these 8 players were responsible for eliminating 55.

"But you might be wrong, as Fortnite is a very unpredictable game!" Notch said excitedly as he switched the camera to the duo of [Hawk] and [Bnlc] and showed the moment that a player holding a Bazooka shot their car and got a Double Kill, thus eliminating the duo with the most eliminations in the game without any thriller!

"Damn it, the problem with having 100 players competing is that it means you can have enemies around you all the time! If you don't pay attention, even if you've killed a lot of people and have powerful items, you can also die from inattention …" The player who introduced Coke to Thor and his friends said excitedly as he drank another glass of Coke.

Meanwhile, at Shield headquarters, despite being eliminated by another player, Clint Barton did not log out of Fortnite and just teleported to one of the Minecraft arenas to watch the tournament with other players.

"What will the prize be?" Clint wondered a little frustrated as he bit into a hot dog and sat in the bleachers in frustration.

He still hadn't accepted that he died to an idiot player using a Bazooka.

----------

We are at the Start of the Month! The best time to become a Patreon!

Please, comment your thoughts and like the chapter, it helps me a lot!

Read 20+ advanced chapters on Patre on!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

239