85 – Final Confrontations
5.7k 5 221
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There are only 10 players left! The size of the arena is shrinking, who do you think will win?" Notch commented as he shifted the camera to show the small area of ​​fog that was closing in on the city.

To his pride, the players were doing something he was used to seeing in his previous world, everyone was building and trying to get the Highground!

Even Peter and Ned, since they knew it would be better if they stayed in the HighGround even while Ned had Iron Man's boots, and Tony was still hiding Mjolnir.

"So they're the ones who killed Iron Man…" Tony commented as he stayed hidden inside a wooden box he made on the ground, while looking at the players climbing towers as fast as possible.

Unfortunately for him, StagDragon died when they had to deal with a couple of players a few minutes ago, which left him alone to finish the game.

What gave him the confidence to stay on the ground was something players didn't take into account when building the towers. The bases were exposed!

As the players were novices, they didn't realize that if the base of the tower was destroyed, everything would collapse like dominoes, and since Tony had such a powerful hammer in his hand, he felt that it would be too risky to climb such a dangerous tower if he had such a strong weapon in his hand.

Seeing Ned use Iron Man's boots to build tower fortifications at high speed while dodging another player's shots, Tony knew that perhaps this was the target he would have to save his hammer to deal with.

T'Challa was surprised, he didn't imagine that a game made by the US would be this much fun. Of course, he didn't know if the game was actually made by the US or Sweden, but since the game was focused on US sales and apparently the game's creator had an American English accent, T'Challa deduced that this game was too. was American.

Initially he just came to play this because he was curious what his sister was doing with the guards he organized for her, but with the Hypixel war he understood that this game was opening up a new world where countries could compete without involving the lives of human beings, and he was even more surprised to realize that there was even politics in Hypixel elections, which made the importance of this game even greater.

He even remembers hearing Shuri comment that in the elections for the mayor of Hypixel he had more votes than the election for the president of several small countries around the world, which shocked even his mother.

But now, T'Challa is really enjoying the game. Despite his partner not being very good, like the current Black Panther of Wakanda, the military training he received since he was a little boy came in handy in this tournament.

Mainly the option that he could quickly build structures using the Magic Blueprint he received from the game, which added a mechanic that was very different from the combat he had in real life.

Unfortunately he didn't meet Iron Man, as like other players, he was also willing to test if he could kill Iron Man in this game, after all, like Black Panther, he was proud of him.

Peww

T'Challa saw a laser beam flying towards him from another tower on the other side of the poison mist area, which caused him to quickly take cover behind the wooden wall.

"Damn, where did they get those laser guns?" Yume asked angrily as she looked at the players in the other tower while hiding with T'Challa.

T'Challa also sighed and commented. "I don't know either, seems a bit unfair that they can shoot lasers?" He said with a bit of a joke.

The two began to look around as they took aim at the other turret. Through his gun sights, T'Challa saw two kids on the other tower, one of them was pointing a red glove with a white circle in their direction.

"Damn it, they killed Iron Man, that laser came from the glove one of them got in the loot!" T'Challa commented to his partner as he fled to the other side of the tower. "Careful, Iron Man's laser can destroy a wooden wall with just one shot!"

Hearing T'Challa's warning, Yume was quick to understand and also fled to the other side abandoning the cover he was wearing made with the wooden wall, while quickly taking the Magic Blueprint to make metal walls, as he remembered that Notch was using this material to protect himself from Iron Man's lasers.

T'Challa wasn't very good at building, so he relied on his partner to do it while taking aim with his Sniper to shoot opponents.

Bang!

A shot was fired from his gun as he aimed at the other player, who was jumping at the same pace, but the opposing player equipped Iron Man's boots as soon as the gunshot noise was heard to float while jumping and dodged the shot!

"Damn, they have two Iron Man outfits?!" Yume complained as she saw Ned floating with Iron Man's boot.

"Hey… what is he doing?" T'Challa asked a little confused as he noticed how fast Ned was gaining altitude in those red boots.

The speed was so high and his flight so erratic that even T'Challa felt a little uneasy shooting the Sniper at this moving target.

On the other side, Ned who was close to the maximum height limit allowed by Fortnite, quickly shouted to Peter on the communicator.

"Peter, try to destroy the wall that's covering them!"

Peww!

Peter didn't think twice before shooting, making T'Challa and Yume look at him in fright, diverting Ned's attention.

This was enough for Ned to substitute the equipped item from Iron Man's Boots for the Epic Sniper he got, and attempt to target opponents while falling through the air.

"What play is this?! If that shot hits it could go down in Fortnite history!" Notch said excitedly as the spectators in the stadium screamed excitedly to see such an amazing scene!

"This looks like a movie!" Kurt said excitedly to the other X-Men who were around him in the stadium, not believing that something like this could work.

Beside him, even Professor Xavier was amazed at NedTheKing's ingenuity to think of such a crazy and risky strategy as this.

At this point even Hogun, Fandral and Volstagg gaped at the skill this mortal had to perform such a risky attack.

Bang!

Ned's Epic Sniper shot fired, which startled T'Challa on the other side. Thinking about the shot and the wide angle that Ned had in the air, he soon understood the opponent's objective, but now it was too late, he wouldn't have time to do anything to deal with it.

Suddenly, he saw that the metal ladder he had built and was currently standing on shook, which meant that the ladder had received damage!

'Wait, if the ladder received damage, then he missed the shot?' T'Challa was confused by what happened.

In the air, Ned saw that his shot missed T'Challa and Yume, which made him a little embarrassed.

'Damn, I forgot I can't shoot well… that shot would look so good on the internet…' He sighed as his cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

Even Notch was a little embarrassed to think that he held out hope that Ned could land that shot and pull off such an epic play.

Viewers: ????????????????????

----------

We are at the Start of the Month! The best time to become a Patreon!

Please, vote with your Power Stones fast, it helps me a lot!

Read 20+ advanced chapters on Patre on!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

221