90 – A Lot of Gaming Points!
5.7k 12 233
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon exiting Fortnite, the first thing Tony did was run to a mirror.

Noticing that his eyes still had that badass effect that it was glowing with lightning, Tony was really amazed.

With a thought he saw that the effect of the rays stopped, leaving only his brown eyes reflected in the mirror. You couldn't even tell he was wearing lenses!

"That's very interesting…" Tony commented as he mentally commanded the lens to zoom in on what he was seeing to 2x, which it actually did as soon as the thought of it crossed his mind. "Not to mention the command speed of this is very fast..."

Looking at the top of his head and analyzing the golden crown, Tony felt that it was even more beautiful in person, especially the golden effect that was around his body when he left this effect active.

"Even if I don't have any injuries, wearing that crown with the golden effect around the body to attract attention would be worth it…" Tony started chuckling to himself as he imagined himself walking into a press conference with his eyes flashing with thunder as he a golden and divine aura was around him.

"I am God…" Tony said as he raised his arms and looked at himself in the mirror with an arrogant expression.

Until he remembered Notch, who apparently could make this kind of technology with just a snap of his fingers... which made Tony feel a little embarrassed at how he was acting.

"Jarvis, can you feel any signals being transmitted from these two objects?" Tony asked as he continued to admire his eyes glowing gold.

"Negative, Mr Stark, to be honest, no electromagnetic waves of any kind are being emitted from the lens or corona, it's as if the lens doesn't even exist and the rays are just an illusion, while the crown is just a mere piece of metal. ." Jarvis responded politely.

Hearing this, Tony had to raise his eyebrows in surprise, as he didn't imagine that even the eye rays could hide the electromagnetic waves it was emitting.

"So let's start…" Tony was about to start trying to study these two objects when another voice interrupted him.

"Tony, congratulations!!!!!!!" Pepper's excited voice appeared, apparently as she walked down the stairs and held a happy birthday cake for him, which surprised Tony.

Pepper knew he was going to participate and ordered a cake to celebrate if Tony won, which she was almost 100% sure of, as so far she had never seen anything her boss couldn't make, but just in case he lost. , she had bought some alcohol in case he needed it too.

"I think this can wait a while, Jarvis." Tony canceled the research plan for the lens after seeing the cake that Pepper brought, which warmed his heart a lot.

"Yes sir." Jarvis responded while controlling some equipment to free up space on Tony's counter so Pepper could place the cake.

While Tony was enjoying the victory, Peter and Ned were on Ned's livestream excited as they showed off their second place awards, that being two pairs of Iron Man gloves and boots, obviously with no flying or combat power, just parts of metal that stuck to the feet and hands of the users.

Just like Tony's rewards, these Ned and Peter gear could also be equipped as Skins in Minecraft, which was really cool for them who played Minecraft most of the day.

Not only were they excited about it, players watching the Tournament in Minecraft Arenas were also looking at the commemorative shirts and cups they received!

This was a first for them, as they didn't imagine that they would have the opportunity to receive these items in reality as well.

Despite the standard price of $220 to convert the items to physical materials, millions of players around the world didn't even think about it and paid for it, as they knew that these jerseys and cups from the first Fortnite tournament would be considered future items of collector for future Mojang players!

When walking the streets of the main cities in the world, it was possible to see several people wearing the Fortnite tournament shirt, a purple one with a llama drawn in a minimalist style being exploded in the middle by a hammer written #1 Fortnite Tournament.

People who didn't know Fortnite and saw so many people wearing these shirts on the street were confused, even thinking that these shirts were some kind of recent fad they didn't know about it, but when they found out that these shirts were actually from people who attended the tournament, the game's popularity skyrocketed.

Not only Fortnite, but even Minecraft, which had sales of 70 million copies at the start of the tournament, had already risen to 76 million in a few hours, and had a tendency to reach 80 million by the end of the day.

Alex was very excited to see the amount of GP going up, in that short time he had reached the 7 million GP mark. With that amount of GP he was already confident in completing Fortnite with all the settings he imagined, both in terms of game quality, balance and security for players.

"Now that the game and BattlePass are pretty much ready, I can focus on finalizing the store skins that will cost v-bucks, as this will be the biggest source of income for the game. While BattlePass will be considered as the gateway to get players used to spending money in exchange for v-bucks, the skins in the store will be where they actually spend tens, or hundreds of dollars on the game." Alex said excitedly as he thought of fun skin lines.

He even remembered the Travis Scott skin that players were able to buy in his previous world, which meant he could also do some style show in Fortnite in that world.

Thinking of the Travis concert experience being done in virtual reality made everything seem even more fun!

With the income that Fortnite would have, Alex was already thinking about how he would make the Hub for players.

----------

Please, vote with your Power Stones fast, it helps me a lot!

Read 20+ advanced chapters on Patre on!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

233