Prologue:Get banged
859 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue: Get banged

Edited by:HueyWeiSay

"Quick!! Call 119!! This guy is dying!!"

Screams entered my ears as my eyes were barely hanging in between opening and closing. That guy, did he really need to shout with his lungs right into my ears? He’ll make me deaf, seriously.

Haa... what's actually happening that’s making these people panic like headless chickens? Did someone just get  hit and run by some fucking stupid car? Did someone who got hit, currently laying on the floor during the cold and snowing month of December when people are busy and preparing for Christmas?

Is that SOMEONE currently narrating his situation to the readers??

.

.

.

... FUCK!!!

FUCK THAT STUPID DRIVER!! FUCK THAT CAR!! FUCK THAT SHRIEKING MAN!!! FUCK MYSELF WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT SEE THE UPCOMING CAR!! BUT FUCK THAT FUCKING DRIVER AND HIS FUCKING CAR THE MOST!!!

Did the driver not see that the traffic light was green?! A FUCKING GREEN LIGHT AND THAT MEANS IT’S THE  TURN FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE A CAR TO WALK AND GO TO THE PLACE WE WANT?!

(author: oh no... the mc snapped better hide now...)

"Hey man, just hang In there. Don't just give up on your young life, it’s too early for you!!! How would you make your wife happy and see your child grow??" the 'shrieking guy' solemnly said as he lightly taps my cheeks that are slowly becoming numb and losing warmth as time passed.

Well, thank you for the useless advice you got there but no thank you very much Mr. Idon'tknowyourname but as much I want to tell you that I'm gay and earlier was just chasing after that scheming boy, who committed a very big mistake in his entire life and I'm just there to make him repent for the sin he had done but that car stopped that from happening. So now, I'm the one who’s paying for the sin I had. Adding that I neither need nor care if my genes are passed down or not and I'm a girl for goodness sake!! Who just has extra baggage attached between his thighs.

Regretting the things that had been left unfinished makes me want to cry a river and personally jump into the yellow river after drinking Old Lady Meng's soup to forget all the regrets and anger I had in this lifetime of mine.

Wu wu wu wu... How I wish I could go back in time and date that hot and sexy manager of mine and roll in the sheets while the 'pa!pa!pa!' sound echoed throughout the room adding to the screams and moans as I screamed in pleasure.

How I wish to get that cute guy's number and hang out with him in my room and do the deeds.

How I wish I had a cold but loving Husband who is possessive enough to kill someone for my sake like my rumored stoic CEO and had two adopted adorable kids.

Wu wu wu wu... Too much regret that makes me want to bite the head of the fucking driver, neither of the two heads he had.

Wait, why do I sound like a slut that’s requesting for a s*x here?

(Connecting to Host... 2%)

Huh? Who the hell is that? Ahh! Don't tell me!

(Connected to Host successfully...)

Wait!! Isn't this too fast?!

(Transferring host's soul in world serial code: #0124769...10%)

After that robotic notification echoed in my head, an overbearing force that makes me feel like I'm being sliced in half broke me out from my deep thoughts as I scream voicelessly. Fuck!!! It hurts!!

(Kind Reminder: When the transfer of host's soul into another world is occurring, all the connection from  outside will blocked and unbearable pain will attack the host as the process continues to proceed. Please bear the pain, host #108386969.)

YOU ARE FUCKING TOO LATE!!! AHH!!!

(Apologies to host. It seems that the connection was slow in your place and so it was too late for you to get that warning...)

But why are you defending and answering too fast now?

(...)

Slowly all of my senses gradually became numb as the pain continued to increase in folds. I just silently cry for the pitiful fate I have and blame the robotic voice inside of my head.

The blamed robotic voice: TT ^TT

(Transfer of Host's soul into world serial code #0124769 successfully processed. Reminding host to stand by and prepare yourself for the side effect. Countdown start!!!)

Ehh?? Wait!! Can’t you even explain the important things to me first like those reliable systems I read in those novel before sending me to some unknown and undecided world you just picked!!!

(Analyzing current Host's situation: Host doesn't have enough time to know all the things that Host wants as Host's life span was reduced to 5%. Please patiently wait for the time when host arrives at his first world.)

Don't forget that ah!!! Or else I will castrate you if you didn't make it true.

System sweat drops, (This system doesn't have any material body so castration is denied.)

He choked.

T-then I will buy you a body!!!

(Host’s current points: 0)

(Please work hard for now so host can buy a suitable body for this system. System's body cost 100 points. Host, please don't forget that. Available body: Cat, Eagle, Rabbit, Wolf, Snake)

So cheap!! And can I ask why you don't have a human body to sell?

(Answering Host's question: Under the new Universal Code #192765846, the higher ups forbid all the systems that exists from acquire a human body due to the previous records of other systems becoming overbearing and overpowered who started to eat their own host, destroying other worlds as well killing protagonists.)

Ohhh...

(Countdown starting: 69...68...67...)

Why start at 69 though?

(System's Ability to answer host: OFF)

IS THAT ON PURPOSE?!HEY!!

The unbearable and excruciating pain vanished as I feel my body or particularly my soul floating in the air, the feeling of being free from the pain makes me sleepy. Closing my eyes, system's monotone and robotic voice resounded in my mind.

(Transfer of host into world serial code #0124769: SUCCESS)

16