Scaring the Pro Heroes
1.2k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Thanks for the support, Byakoo and Eric!

"Why have you gathered all of us here, Allmight?" A woman spoke out when she noticed she wasn't the only one around. She seems to be at the age of xx, and could be seen in a tight suit that wrapped firmly around her curvy body. Everything about her seems seductive as if her very existence was to entice men to her biding.

"You know that each one of us is also a Pro Hero who has their hero duty to do right?" A black-haired man with an irritated expression on his face aggressively said.

"Now now, calm down for a bit. Do you want some coffee?" This time, it wasn't even human anymore. It has the appearance of many kinds of animals combined which creates the chimera before them, though fortunately, he appears small and amicable as he offers them a drink while sipping on a cup of coffee. No one knows or ask where he pulled it out from, it is just one of the mystery of the world that shall remain unanswered.

"If it was someone else, I wouldn't even bother, but since it is you, Allmight, I don't think you would call us all out here without a reason."

At a wide empty land, there were 12 people in each their own specialized custom which implied that they are none other than Pro Heroes. One of them stood at the front with his iconic suit that was known all over the world as the number 1 Pro Hero, Allmight. But currently, he was contemplating how to properly explain to them his reason for calling them so suddenly without ending up infuriating them.

And the longer he remained silent, the faster their patience ran out. He didn't just call the Principal who must have been busy with the entrance exam closing by, he also brought most of the U.A High Staff/Teachers out of their busy schedule. However, He wasn't courageous enough to call his alma teacher otherwise he wouldn't still be standing on his own two legs.

"Well, don't be angry but...a friend of mine wanted to meet you all, and he has something to say."

"This is ridiculous, I'm going home," after hearing the reason he thought absurd, Aizawa decided not to waste his time anymore and leaves. But just as he turned around, he was surprised to see someone unfamiliar blocking his path. 

"Now, don't be too hasty, Heroes. I just wanted a bit of your time, I'm not asking too much, am I?"

"Who are you?"

"My name is Zhang Yu, and I'm a Cultivator."

"Culti...vator?"

"Yes, with that said, please take care of me," right after he finished his words, he unleashed some kind of aura out of his body that caused the Pro Heroes on the scene to suddenly feel overwhelmed by unseen pressure with shock evident on their faces. Even Allmight was surprised that he was also affected like the rest. 

"W-What are you doing?!" A slightly tanned and muscular man with a visible scar on his neck exclaimed. Blood Hero was putting all his strength on his legs just so that he won't end up like a few other Pro Heroes such as Midnight and Present Mic, the two immediately fall to their knees the moment the pressure appeared. Though, if the invisible pressure won't disappear anytime soon, he might get overpowered just like the two.

"One without sufficient strength should know their place and lay down," a voice whisper close to his ears, surprising him as he quickly turned around but couldn't find anyone. When he turned back however, he noticed the white-haired guy was staring at him, and suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his gut as he flew hundreds of meters away. When another hero called his name, the latter didn't respond so they concluded he must have been knocked out cold. And just like that, a hero fell.

"Eraser Head!"

"I know! I will—" "Are you sure you want to do that?"

Just as Aizawa was about to active his quirk to erase his opponent's quirk, he come to a halt when the latter suddenly interrupted him with a serious question. It feels strangely ominous so he stopped. 

"What do you mean?" 

Bang! Bang! Bang!

A few bullets went past him and straight toward the white-haired man. His opponent didn't do anything and just calmly stood there as bullets went through all of his limbs with such precise aim. "What are you doing, Eraser Head? He's just trying to trick you! Use your quirk!" Snipe said after he fired rounds of bullets from his pistol. He realized his opponent is dangerous so he was trying to immobilize the latter by shooting at his limbs. Although the pressure is overwhelming, it didn't contain a hint of killing intent within it. They all must have realized that which was why none of them went for the kill. 

Though they didn't know why he suddenly released such frightening pressure and attacked Blood Hero, at least he was only unconscious, and both Midnight and Present Mic is still fine, albeit they were restrained by the pressure so they couldn't move.

Speaking of which, it is exactly for that they need Eraser Head to active his quirk. He's the only one among them who could suppress their opponent without injuring the latter too heavily if they were the one making the move.

"If you want to immobilize me, you need more than this," Zhang Yu calmly explained as they all witnessed with their eyes as bullets slowly exit from his body and drop to the ground. As if the time rewinding itself, the wounds also quickly restore to their previous state as if it hasn't just been pierced by bullets. 

"See?"

"That's ridiculous," Snipe immediately retorted with a hint of denial in his voice. If his bullets are useless, then he won't be much of help either. No, most of the Pro Heroes will be rendered useless. It wasn't just him. But that can change if they use Aizawa's quirk, it's the only way. As if everyone understood that point, they all turned their attention to the person of concern.

Of course the man himself knew that better than anyone else. But he was afraid of using his quirk, he could sense it somehow if he did it, things could get worse. He had felt it when he saw the man appearing in front of him. And the feeling grows stronger when the man speaks to him as if he knew what he was feeling.

But at the same time, why did he suddenly do all this? If he truly has no intention to hurt them, why go through this? Why can't they discuss it like an intellectual race they are? It was as if...he's trying to prove them something and he could only do this so that they will listen to him. When Aizawa realized that, his eyes changed. Of course he wasn't the only one who reached such a conclusion.

Rip!

They all suddenly heard the sound of cloth being ripped apart so they turn around and look at the woman struggling on the ground. They saw her smiling seductively then pink mist began to spread from her skin toward one direction with the help of a hero in a spacesuit, Thirteen.

"It's no use of knocking me out with that sleeping gas either, unfortunately, I'm immune to those," he said as a matter of fact. When the pink most enveloped him, there wasn't any change in his expression until he smiles and says, "your perfume smells good though, it also fits you."

"...well, thanks for the compliment," Midnight muttered with a wry smile on her face. Since even the gas won't work, how about physical? That was what Ectoplasm thought as he puked out strange white liquids. It moved along as if it was alive or were controlled by someone before it takes a shape of Ectoplasm perfectly, a clone so to say. And it wasn't just one or two, but ten of them.

The clones of Ectoplasm immediately sprint toward Zhang Yu as they surrounded him in all directions leaving him with no path to escape, they then attacked him all at once. Seeing so many clones so close, Zhang Yu appeared disgusted as if he remembers something terrible. He recalls his many encounters with a strange race called 'Young Master,' which when he beat them, they called out to their great family to assault him in quantity, though sometimes, quality too. 

They are like cockroaches—you killed one, then the next day you found another one inside the toilet stalking from the corner while you were bathing and fully nudes. And so, he holds nothing back and simply punches them all as they explode upon impact, literally. Another reason he wasn't holding his punch is that he knew the real Ectoplasm was among the rest of where the Pro Heroes are.

Once they all witnessed not even physically could they immobilize him, they once again turned their head to the silent Aizawa. The latter instead glared at Zhang Yu, and if look could kill, the latter would've died hundreds of times. Nonetheless, he ignored the stares and say, "isn't it about time you tell us the real reason why you used Allmight to call all of us here? Now some of us might already catch up if they are smart enough, if not, that showcase of strength should shut them up."

Clap! Clap! Clap!

"You got me."

With the sounds of clapping reverberating through the empty land, the invisible pressure that overwhelmed them also disappeared as most of the Pro Heroes on scene immediately let out a sigh of relief. The rat, no, mouse—either way, the Principal who had been staying silent the entire time suddenly drew a cup of coffee out of nowhere as he take a sip like whatever happened was none of his business. 

But what Zhang Yu said next caused even the calm him to spurt out the coffee with a clear surprise on his face. Fortunately, he wasn't the only one bewildered by what he just heard. Of course everyone except Allmight as he already knows the course of events ahead of time.

"Make me a Teacher at U.A High."

Chapter 22 is out on Patreon!

44