Rest
1.2k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Thanks for the support, Byakoo and Eric!

A few days later after a decent conversation with the staff of U.A High...

"See, with my training included, he went far and beyond. He is now more than just a vessel for your quirk. Even without one, his overall strength is far above average adult," Zhang Yu commented with a hint of pride in his voice as he and the person next to him stared at the solid figure sitting peacefully in a lotus position with his eyes closed, the latter was clearly meditating. 

Toshinori groaned in agreement. Although he wanted to deny it, the truth is in front of him. If it had been his dream plan alone, he could foresee that the kid would only inherit his quirk on the same day as the Entrance Exam for U.A High. But now everything changed, the kid become a vessel two months earlier. There's still a lot of time before the entrance exam. It's like the person right next to him realized this, or he could predict the future, so he intervened.

Toshinori also knew someone with such a quirk, so it wasn't completely nonsensical to him. And his friend also told him that changing the future isn't so easy, if so, he would be much more successful than he is now, and that there wouldn't be that many villains terrorizing the world still. 

And that friend of his was also the one who hinted at him to keep Zhang Yu close to him, be an ally to the latter, and he, Toshinori, will be fine, as to what, he didn't know. Although his friend was first flabbergasted when he announced his injury being healed by letting the others know of the good news, especially his close friends. Toshinori then recalled the matters a few days ago.

The U.A High Principal, Nezu, was already informed by Toshinori ahead of time before the show-off. That was why he didn't make a move at all. Nezu trusted Allmight just as much as the latter trusted in him. If the latter thinks there won't be anything wrong with the person he recommended to be a teacher, then there's no need for him to worry. Plus, it would be great to have more Pro Heroes, although he isn't one, at least he seems experienced enough for the job.

While he was mulling over such matters, the kid finally opened his eyes with a wide smile on his face. It seems the latter had yet again gone up a notch, or at least that's what Zhang Yu said. Though the latter also claimed he wasn't anywhere near the real level of how a real cultivator should be, to make it easier to understand, Midoriya is more of a trainee than an actually hired worker. And if it goes by gaming term, he's just a level 0 noob grinding the experience to go up to level 1.

In which case, what the kid had just experienced was another cleansing process. It cleans out his pores where supposedly everyone had it blocked with some dirt as they grew up, that was why every time he finished, the kid would end up smelling as if he had just taken a dip in a pool filled with shit. 

"Take a bath, we will talk later," he calmly told the kid, he was already used to the disgusting smell. 

"Yes!"

"So, when will you let him absorb your DNA?" When the kid was out of their sight, Zhang Yu casually ask.

"...you really know a lot. Anyway, I'm glad that he became a vessel earlier than the time I estimated. It's only 2 months away before the Entrance Exam for the U.A High begins, so he should have enough time to get used to the quirk. So yes, I'll talk to him after this."

"Good," that was the only thing he said before plummeting back on the sofa with his eyes on the Television. How long ago was it that he could watch a movie? He couldn't remember. Although this is a fictional world, there are still some shows that he can faintly remember that it was from his old world, it must have been the influence of the author, the creator of this world. So most of the movies in the trending are all about Pro Heroes, there is even one with Allmight as the main lead of the show. Though most of them are boring as in the end, the hero always wins and never suffers much of a setback.

As a matter of fact, it seems the actor himself found it embarrassing when he saw the past him on the television. He says he was in a phase at the time, which is completely understandable. He was at his peak as the symbol of Peace. At the very least, it didn't get to his head. If there are people who the world doesn't want to see someone becoming a villain, then it's Allmight. 

Zhang Yu knows how truly overpowered Allmight's quirk is now that he is on a different level than he once was back in his old world, and also factoring the fact that he could see and observe the real person with his own eyes. But just like any fictional story out there, there has to be some sort of supervillain on the same level, or possibly stronger than Allmight which should create a balance of sorts.

Although it wasn't his place to interfere with other people's business, he isn't going to let the supervillain has their time to shine either. He could tell the world of Pro Heroes isn't all that just and bright either, some signs suggest some works in the grey zone. But that's all how it is in every world—amidst the peace and tranquility that ordinary people live, there are bounds to be wickedness hidden from plain sight.

And that is why his plan is a necessity. What if one day, a war broke out due to Pro Heroes vs Villains, how would civilians, people with a weak quirk or even possibly quirkless survive In such a world? As someone responsible for altering the story, he at least wants to give them a chance of survival. If he does end up supporting the world, what would happen if one day he suddenly disappeared? He obviously isn't going to stay in this world forever, he has a home to return to. 

And he will certainly do everything for the sake of returning to Earth.

Chapter 23 is out on Patreon!

37