News and casting – Isekai Ran
1.2k 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello Dear Reader,

 

How have you been? How are you doing during these fucked up days?

I hope you are all doing fine and are on the healthy side. For those who like me are being confined, I hope you haven't lost your mind yet. Don't forget to bathe in sunlight from time to time, even if it's through the window. 

 

Today, I came to give you some news about the story and the anime. 

As you know, I've been re-writing the story to turn it into a proper book. The series will be name Isekai Ran from now on. As I'm finishing the outline of the book, I'm looking for beta readers! I'm going to set up a group who will received chapters during the week to comment on the story. If you are interested, please send me a PM. I'll select the first 10 people. I'm planning to release the ebook by late May and physical books in June. I'll published the 1st chapter in 2 weeks here, so you can have a taste of the new version.

Concerning the anime, I have the script for a teaser and I'm officially starting production in May. It should be done by August. I will then make an event to premiere it in Fall.

 

I'll keep you guys updated!

Stay safe at home!!

14