Concept art – Slice of Ran’s life
1.7k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever wondered how was Ran's life?

She lives like us, she doesn't go out as much as she should, sleep too much or way too little, drink a tad too much and doesn't eat enough. She's a bit too depressed for her taste and get annoyed by her own helplessness. She watched too many videos and way too many documentaries. She still likes to laugh though, at least she tries to. She likes to be a bit annoying and cheeky. She likes to eat and takes long bath thinking about her existence and the truth of the univers.

She didn't give up even though she fell hard. She's still trying and despite her momentary lapse in jugement, she's still trying not to give up. That's why, you shouldn't give up either. No matter what. You are working hard, others may not see it but, you know it. You're doing you best. Sometimes giving your best is only just 20% or 30%, but it's more than enough. You can breathe. It's fine to take a rest sometimes as long as you still want to move forward.

So, keep on moving! If people tells you otherwise, if people puts you down, tell them, 'go fuck yourself!', As the great sage once said, "you don't pay my bills, I don't think you do. So, you and me are through." or "You are no me, who died and you made you king of anything?"

 

 

 

19